boot problems on foxsat hdr

hi all, having problems. at first i could not change anything at all with the remote control. it just froze. so turned it off with on off switch. turned it back on. it then started to boot, then stopped again. so nothing will work with remote. hope some one can help. kind regards geoff.

Comments

• grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gaim wrote: »
    hi all, having problems. at first i could not change anything at all with the remote control. it just froze. so turned it off with on off switch. turned it back on. it then started to boot, then stopped again. so nothing will work with remote. hope some one can help. kind regards geoff.

After a power down on V1.00.13, the first press of the boot button restarts the clock and the box goes back into sby. The second press should boot the box as normal. Does your box boot if you press the button a second time ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    hi graham, thanks so much for your reply. you were right it booted with the second press. so everything seems ok. have i got the right version = v1.00.13 on my box. kind regards. geoff.
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 4,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gaim wrote: »
    hi graham, thanks so much for your reply. you were right it booted with the second press. so everything seems ok. have i got the right version = v1.00.13 on my box. kind regards. geoff.

There's a new version which will be available from the 1st june, the box should automaticaly download it. Or you could manually upgrade from the humax website

http://www.humaxdigital.com/uk/support/downloadcenter_model.aspx?category_seq=65

pop the file on a usb stick and follow the instructions from the web site. If it were me I'd just wait till june.