Who's gonna be here for BB10?

MRS LAWSONMRS LAWSON Posts: 16,654
Forum Member
✭✭
On a brighter note, anybody? I shall be away a lot, fortunately or unfortunately I'm not too sure yet:D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    You made it???
  • MRS LAWSONMRS LAWSON Posts: 16,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You made it???

I'm afraid not, or not afraid as the case may be. No I'm not going in.:D
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Only if the antiJade torrent has subsided by then.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If things have calmed down in regards to you know who, then I will be popping in but if the front page is still choc a bloc with JG threads then I will lurk for a while
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It depends on the mood the forum is in come the start of the show.
    Just for once Id like a happier,more pleasant forum..it needs lifting after months upon months of negativity.
  • GracelandGraceland Posts: 8,158
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    If things have calmed down in regards to you know who, then I will be popping in but if the front page is still choc a bloc with JG threads then I will lurk for a while

Same here too.
  • gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    I'm not looking forward to this year's one.

Its the Tenth Series and should be a great one celebrating it but the series is too long they should keep it to just over a month.

3 months is way too long and thats how viewing figures get lower each year.
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I will maybe catch it if I can, but will no way put anything off just to watch, which I used to frequently:o I have watched it less probably for the last two series, and I fear I will watch it even less this time, what with one thing and another, but I can't seem to work up much enthusiasm.
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRS LAWSON wrote: »
    I think I will maybe catch it if I can, but will no way put anything off just to watch, which I used to frequently:o I have watched it less probably for the last two series, and I fear I will watch it even less this time, what with one thing and another, but I can't seem to work up much enthusiasm.
    I think this series will let us know if CH4 want to keep it after the contract runs out.
    BB10 should be a series that makes everyone think yes BB is back..if it doesnt then id sugest CH4 are just going through the motions.
    Despite my reservations about ch4 I think they will go all out to make it a series to remember.
    I am actually more excited about this series than i was about BB9 this time last year.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SG-1 wrote: »
    I think this series will let us know if CH4 want to keep it after the contract runs out.
    BB10 should be a series that makes everyone think yes BB is back..if it doesnt then id sugest CH4 are just going through the motions.
    Despite my reservations about ch4 I think they will go all out to make it a series to remember.
    I am actually more excited about this series than i was about BB9 this time last year

Given the way they already cut back on stuff during CBB6 then let's hope above all else they bring the live feed back or it is indeed R.I.P. to BBUK

I will admit I was not buzzing about last year after BB8 was a complete disaster

Hopefully now I can say with confidence, let's hope BB10 will be remembered for the right reasons and that everything is spot on from housemates to tasks and there is no outside interference in regards to nominations
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll be back...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure if I can bear to get into it - I normally love the cut and thrust and ripping into people, but I think I am just too aware that they are flesh and blood now, - I might just have to give it a miss this time.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    I'll be back...

ARNOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for god`s sake,just say you will - because you will.

All this pussyfooting gets me down tbh :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    Full Moon wrote: »
    Oh for god`s sake,just say you will - because you will.

All this pussyfooting gets me down tbh :mad:

Hmmm! I think that is taking too much for granted - it is dropping year in year out - I know when it started we talked of little else in work - now people look at me as if I am half-wise for watching it, especially the younger ones.:(
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll definitely be here for Big Brother 10. I wonder what crazies they'll get for the show this year then :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably not, but then I said that I wouldn't watch BB ever again during BB6 and at the start of BB8 and I still keep coming back. :o
  • CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If there is no live feed, I wont bother with the series.

13 weeks of the highlight show isnt a show I want to bother with.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All depends tbh.
    If the Live feed has gone I really will drop the show then its going to be so weird.
    But i didnt feel a connection in the last CBB.
    BB will die a death if that is the case im expecting some truly horrific viewing Figures
  • katiekookatiekoo Posts: 4,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    didn't get into the cbb without the lf so not sure if bb10 will be worth watching if they don't have it. i would love to watch it of course but not sure i could drum up much enthusiasim without being able to pop in and out at will and then read the comments on here.

no lf makes it too dull :(
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    MRS LAWSON wrote: »
    ARNOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hasta la vista, baby!
  • bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If there is no live feed, I wont bother with the series.

13 weeks of the highlight show isnt a show I want to bother with.

that's also how i feel
    I won;t be watching this summer
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon I'll stop watching, especially as I'm not keen on watching the show slowly loose loads of viewers + without the LF the producers can edit the **** out of the housemates and it'll just generally suck :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 305
    Forum Member
    I'll be here for the start of it I'd imagine; not been on here for a 'proper' series of BB yet!

Though as with the past few series' of it, I've got bored after a few weeks and don't pay it that much attention. I'm really hoping they go back to the more basic format of the first few series' as 12 weeks is WAY too long.