[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 769
Forum Member
✭✭
Wow!!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DAMn, how do you guys start these threads so fast?

But for once I agree with Cheryl. Rihanna just had a number one with song, like a week ago.
  • smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right she was too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    For once, I agreed with Cheryl aswell.
  • kochspostulateskochspostulates Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes got to criticise them though. She wants to keep both her acts in the final so she can't praise everyone, otherwise she'll lose Cher
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    It didn't really appeal to me. I don't really have an opinion of one direction, they're just meh. I loved 'you are so beautiful' last week and that's about the only song I'd be raving about.
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Didnt she mentor them though? Why didnt she say during rehearsals?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She commented that their song was a little dangerous as it is a current song. Yet the 2nd song that she has chosen for Cher is Love The Way You Lie by Eminem and Rihanna. That one has been in the chart quite recently as well. Talk about pot kettle black
    Forum Member
    juliebaird wrote: »
    She commented that their song was a little dangerous as it is a current song. Yet the 2nd song that she has chosen for Cher is Love The Way You Lie by Eminem and Rihanna. That one has been in the chart quite recently as well. Talk about pot kettle black

And Nothing On You was this year aswell?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, but Cher's songs are no longer in the top of the charts, nor are they receiving much airplay. 1D's song just topped the chart and is still receiving a lot of air play.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andy90 wrote: »
    Yes, but Cher's songs are no longer in the top of the charts, nor are they receiving much airplay. 1D's song just topped the chart and is still receiving a lot of air play.

Also, Rihanna was on the show a few weeks ago singing that very song!
    Forum Member
    Love The Way You Lie Part 2 is out soon. I bet Cher copies it and claims its her own.