Options

HUMAX Slow forward play

FRENCH SKYFRENCH SKY Posts: 267
Forum Member
The new Humax does not appear to have slow forward on playback , I seem to remember that the Foxsat had this, or am I having a senior moment and it is only available on Sky boxes?

Comments

• Options
    grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FRENCH SKY wrote: »
    The new Humax does not appear to have slow forward on playback , I seem to remember that the Foxsat had this, or am I having a senior moment and it is only available on Sky boxes?

No slow forward play on my Foxsat-HDR. Pause and Fast Play up to x64.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks Graham,
  • Options
    pingu123456pingu123456 Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    FrenchSky, there is slow motion function (if I understand what you mean correctly) on the Foxsat HDR.
    It is the button on the right second row from the bottom.
    see pic here
    While a recording (or even while watching live TV) is playing back, you press on this button and the playback slows down to 1/2 speed, press again for 1/4 speed, press again for 1/8 speed and again to go back to normal speed.

I don't have either of the newer models but I seem to remember reading that this function is not available on these.

PIngu
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for your efforts Pingu, sorry for the poor description couldn't fink of anything better.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    No slow forward play on my Foxsat-HDR. Pause and Fast Play up to x64.
    Yes you have Graham. Try the button on the bottom right of the remote between TV/RADIO and WIDE. Repeated presses give half, quarter and eighth speed on both recordings and live TV.
  • Options
    grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ray-don wrote: »
    Yes you have Graham. Try the button on the bottom right of the remote between TV/RADIO and WIDE. Repeated presses give half, quarter and eighth speed on both recordings and live TV.

Found it after Pingu12345 post.
  • Options
    Fatima502Fatima502 Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    FrenchSky, there is slow motion function (if I understand what you mean correctly) on the Foxsat HDR.
    It is the button on the right second row from the bottom.
    see pic here
    While a recording (or even while watching live TV) is playing back, you press on this button and the playback slows down to 1/2 speed, press again for 1/4 speed, press again for 1/8 speed and again to go back to normal speed.

I don't have either of the newer models but I seem to remember reading that this function is not available on these.

PIngu

Thanks Pingu ... it's been there for 14 years on my remote, but I never realised what it was until your advice. Now I'm watching World's Strongest Man in slow-super-slo-mo!