Options

How old were you when you lost your virginity

123457»

Comments

• Options
    David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    17. She was a year older than me and she had a lot of experience so I lied to her and said I had done it before, but my nerves got the better of me and I had difficulty getting hard, and she asked me if I was a virgin but I still lied and told her I'd done it before but only once. I lasted a few seconds and then her Dad walked in on us. A very horrible and awkward experience.
  • Options
    BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    15 :-)
  • Options
    EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We were both 14. It was crap, and I didn't do it again until my 16th birthday.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    d'@ve wrote: »
    :eek:

It wasn't, erm... Jimmy, was it? :cool:

now then now then
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    David_Hill wrote: »
    17. She was a year older than me and she had a lot of experience so I lied to her and said I had done it before, but my nerves got the better of me and I had difficulty getting hard, and she asked me if I was a virgin but I still lied and told her I'd done it before but only once. I lasted a few seconds and then her Dad walked in on us. A very horrible and awkward experience.

Have you had sex since - that would be enough to put anyone off for a long time :p
  • Options
    TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    I'm 29 and i still haven't lost it, got no interest in doing so either, me and my girlfriend prefer hugging
  • Options
    RickWhiteRickWhite Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm 29 and i still haven't lost it, got no interest in doing so either, me and my girlfriend prefer hugging

Are you gay? I'm not being silly (for a change) it does seem a strange attitude
  • Options
    LilyAnna80LilyAnna80 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Do you think either of you may prefer to move on from hugging, or are you both happy in the hugging stage.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    designer84 wrote: »
    18, to one of the barmaids that worked in my parent's pub, in my parent's bed while they were out. She lost an earring and we shat ourselves worrying it would be found. Apparently I hit the spot twice... I became gay not long after. lol

You mean you realised you were gay or are a tiny bit bisexual?
    thapthap wrote: »
    I was 16 years old and was petrified as she was 19 and gorgeous (I mean really gorgeous!!!), I was scared stiff and probably terrible.
    I learnt loads though when I turned 25 and met a 16 year old girl who basically raped me lol, we got engaged and were together for 5 years before she got bored and ran off to do some more raping elsewhere, she was pretty plain looking but a demon in the sack - jeez!
    that was almost 6 years ago and I have been single since with no sex and no urges tbh, my libido is very low after such a long break plus I have gone really fat so no one 'would' anyway :D

I guess it means I can keep on buying loads of boys toys without any moaning ;)

LOL not a bad thing ;)
  • Options
    TheEricPollardTheEricPollard Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hugging alright and that but has your girlfriend tried penis? It's nice.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    neilmcca wrote: »
    I tried ... but i was scared of hurting her, i'm 6' 2" with hands like pat jennings,
    looking back, she coulda managed it though, fanny like a clowns pocket doesn't come close to describing it.

Why am I picturing Paddy McGuiness doing this?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    17. First Love. On a duvet on the bedroom floor. Successful.
  • Options
    StratusSphereStratusSphere Posts: 2,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was 17. But I had my first sexual experience when I was 13, haha.
  • Options
    TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    RickWhite wrote: »
    Are you gay? I'm not being silly (for a change) it does seem a strange attitude

as far as i am aware i am not and yes you are being silly, how does me and my girlfriend preferring hugging make me gay :confused:

Hugging alright and that but has your girlfriend tried penis? It's nice.

don't be so bloody childish :mad:

LilyAnna80 wrote: »
    Do you think either of you may prefer to move on from hugging, or are you both happy in the hugging stage.

she was abused as a child, she has alot of hangups, we have been going out 6 years, i respect her, know this is an alien concept to some men

I am sexually attracted to women but that doesn't mean i need to have sex,

we love each other and we support each other when we have problems
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's childish about liking penis? :eek:
  • Options
    christina83christina83 Posts: 11,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's childish about liking penis? :eek:

Nothing, it's normal.:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well each to their own, I would imagine it would be good to not let the abuse rule the rest of her life an try and move on and experience sex within a relationship...
    Although if you're both happy and it works hey ho
  • Options
    DANCE OF DEATHDANCE OF DEATH Posts: 4,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was 18 years old and I lost my vriginity to a 16 year old who I ended up marrying 6 years later.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you ever wonder if there's better sex out there? It played on my mind, I could never imagine not having a play about for a few years.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing, it's normal.:D:D

I love you christina. :eek:
  • Options
    christina83christina83 Posts: 11,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love you christina. :eek:

I love you too Eric, you always look so sexy on Emmerdale :D
  • Options
    Xela MXela M Posts: 4,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    17. We met when I was on holiday in London (from abroad). However, we only "did it" when I lied to my parents that I was spending the weekend at my best friend's house, and instead bought a coach ticket to London and spent a night in a hotel with him :eek: . We had an on/off affair for a few years. Unbelievably, to this day, I am yet to meet a man who would be better in bed than this guy. He was a bum and not particularly good-looking, but he was absolutely amazing in bed. :o
  • Options
    confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i was far too young and it happened in a coal cellar :o classy i know but at least it was empty of coal:) that was the physical time but i really lost it emotionally when i was 18.
  • Options
    TheMaskTheMask Posts: 10,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    woodbush wrote: »
    14 with an 18 year old girl, I hadn't got a clue, but she did:D

Jimmy Saviles sister...:D