Options

The Official Villa supporters thread

Comments

• Options
    Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's in our own hands now...keep picking up the points and if teams around us keep slipping up, we'll be fine.:D

Even though a QPR win would've helped us immensely, I couldn't help but smile at them screwing up. I HATE Redknapp!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Yoshi Fan wrote: »
    It's in our own hands now...keep picking up the points and if teams around us keep slipping up, we'll be fine.:D

Even though a QPR win would've helped us immensely, I couldn't help but smile at them screwing up. I HATE Redknapp!:D

I thought Redkanpp's head was gonna explode:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Only a draw today after being 1-0 up. Lambert really has to start sorting out the points we've dropped from being in a winning position (we would have been in the top half i'm sure, if we could have hung on to our winning positions).

I was getting carried away at 1-0, I thought we might start challenging for a Champions League place this season:rolleyes: with out great form:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Baffling subs too. Why he brought Weimann off when Benteke was clearly never going to score today is beyond me.

It's another point, but yet another lead we threw away.:(
  • Options
    MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    Not the best result today as we really needed a win today especially as we play Man Utd next.Im quite concerned again looking at the table and I hope results go our way tomorrow!

It doesn't help Wigan having all these games in hand as well as I really don't want it to go down to the last game against Wigan!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    Went today, it was very loud, that was prob the best thing about it. Baker and Vlaar played well, midfield ok at best but up front we were terrible. Should've won though, missed some good chances and their goalie made some good saves.

Before the stoke game I would've taken 4 points from the next 2 but after winning last week we really should've won today. If we get anything at united that would be a bonus and sunderland is now even more important.

Suppose i'm a Newcastle and united fan tomorrow then!
  • Options
    Central cakeCentral cake Posts: 5,625
    Forum Member
    Back to just above relegation now again
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gutted that Sunderland won today but at least Man Utd beat Stoke!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Motthus wrote: »
    Gutted that Sunderland won today but at least Man Utd beat Stoke!

I know:mad:,,,they won with conviction aswell,,,lets hope the Di Canio factor only lasted for this game. We need more clubs in the relagation battle, to give us more chance to get out of it, Stoke are down there with us aswell
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    Did anyone see the interview with petrov on the villa website today, nice to see that he's slowly getting there.

First time I've ever supported man city tonight too!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Stan looked quite poorly on the pic on bbc footy earlier today. He really looks like he has been through it but at least he's through the worst of it. Good luck to him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Molly14 wrote: »
    Did anyone see the interview with petrov on the villa website today, nice to see that he's slowly getting there.

First time I've ever supported man city tonight too!!

LOL, Me too, glad they did us a favour:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Stoke and Sunderland win today:mad:, which is not good for us. However Wigan lost again:D.
    A point against Man U would be good but its difficult to see us getting anything at Old Trafford:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah it was good that Wigan lost especially with the other results not going our way.Im not expecting anything from the Man Utd game though!

The problem for us is that we are playing on Monday night for the next two Mondays so we are always playing catch up!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not looking forward to tonight game at all.I really hope we don't get hammered and Man Utd are real torture to watch!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Motthus wrote: »
    Not looking forward to tonight game at all.I really hope we don't get hammered and Man Utd are real torture to watch!

yeah,,,,,,,,, I don't like the way United are taking it as a forgone conclusion

As I type this they go 1-0 up:rolleyes:

This is gonna be a long night:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm fearing another 8-0.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah this has got a feeling of another 8-0 which I was dreading!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Can't the ref blow for full time:D:D,,,,, i'll take 1-0 now, otherwise our goal diff is gonna be even worse:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ohhh he should have scored
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oh dear ,,that was a cracker
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What a goal and it gets worse and worse for us!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going into hibernation until the season's over, I think.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh well,,,,, I think we knew we might not get anything from tonight. We can still get points from Sunderland, Norwich and Wigan
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah next Monday game against Sunderland is the big one.Three points from that game would make a massive difference!