Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D

Then you must try harder, I've gone through the last few pages with a fine tooth comb & no jokes are jumping out at me:confused:

How about this then?

http://www.animated-gifs.eu/kids-jack-in-the-box/0021.gif
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member

Ir is now getting quite ridiculous and nothing to do with the topic of the thread, shall we get back onto it?
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D Hilarious & it also confirms I have soul in abundance!!

And what is it with him and that "look at my armpit" pose?
    Why does he want us to look at his armpit?
    Is it where he keeps his "talent"?
    :confused:
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter Andre used to mention the great album he has made and there were a few top 10 singles...or something like that.

I know he released one song when his album was heavily promoted on his TV show, but where are the other top 10 hits, are people missing out on a masterpiece?
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh no, is Pete still suffering? :eek::(:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »

Not so much as he used to:)
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »

Yep cos he didn't do well at his roles, even presenter now. :cool:
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watching Pete on Sunday Scoop, I think he does really well. I don't agree that he should have tried to overtake the conversation, it would have been inappropriate, since nobody could get a word in for Kay at times.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »

He is working, providing the cash for other peoples wages, who would care to stop that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a good job he's got his tv series and his music career to fall back on.
    Oh, wait........:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oh no, MORE suffering for him! :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Don't forget that he is rich...obviously that makes him a much better person than the rest of us.

If only we had sold our lives, our loves, our children for every grubby penny we could get our grubby hands on. *sigh*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget that he is rich...obviously that makes him a much better person than the rest of us.

If only we had sold our lives, our loves, our children for every grubby penny we could get our grubby hands on. *sigh*

:rolleyes:
    Admit it artless, you're just bitter because no-one ever offered you the opportunity to marry a plastic talent-vacuum and use your children to prop up your career instead of having to get off your backside and get a proper job.
    Shame on you.
    :mad:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fear not ladies.
    I think I may well have discovered the best PA joke on the interweb.
    If you don't find it funny, you have no soul....

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Peter-Andre-to-Be-Bigger-and-Better-than-Robbie-Williams-118802.shtml

Pete has no soul as this proves http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2-Uw0shbWw
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know how peeps on this thread like to dig out info on Pete, and I've heard it asked how he gets his money, so this will be of interest
    Andre's 2nd single “Gimme Litte Sign” was released in '92 & became the highest selling single of the year by an Australian artist. His 4th international single “Flava” became the number 1 song in the UK charts in 1996. At the peak of his musical career he became the 6th highest selling artist in the UK. Aside from album and song sales, Andre’s music tours & merchandise have generated large amounts of cash. It is reported that Andre made £20,000 in t-shirt merchandise sales in one night on one of his tours.
    Andre built-up a property portfolio in Australia and Cyprus. He also has apartments in England.
    In 2000, Andre began managing a beach resort near Brisbane, which he purchased with his dad.
    in 2004 when he appeared on the British reality TV series “I’m a celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!”. His subsequent relationship & marriage with fellow contestant Katie Price was highly publicised and they appeared together in the 9 season TV series, “Katie and Peter”.
    In 2010, his sell-out UK Arena Tour sold more than 150,000 concert tickets and had an international tour in 2011.This year’s “Up Close and Personal” tour had originally planned 22 concert dates but added an extra 8 due to high demand.
    He was a regular reporter for the daytime magazine show “This Morning” from 2009 to 2010 & starred in the show “Odd One In”. Andre has released his own men’s aftershave, Conditional & women’s fragrances Unconditional and Mysterious Girl.
    In 2010, Andre released the book “My World: In Pictures and Words”, which reached No2 on the UK book charts. He has also released top selling calendars & children’s books.
    He has endorsement deals with Max-Core, a muscle defining clothing line and Samsung Quick Reads & is a co-owner of Go Wild Deals, a discounted online retailer. In 2011, he also opened his own coffee chain called New York Coffee Club. He also has his own clothing range, which includes tailored men’s shirts t-shirts & a children’s line.

There are a few things missing from that, like some of the shows he's done (did they even mention his reality show?)
    Luckily for Pete, things seem to have been going better for him lately.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Pete has no soul as this proves http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2-Uw0shbWw

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggh.
    My ears!!
    Was he attempting to emulate whale song, or do you think his kidney stones were playing up?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :rolleyes:
    Admit it artless, you're just bitter because no-one ever offered you the opportunity to marry a plastic talent-vacuum and use your children to prop up your career instead of having to get off your backside and get a proper job.
    Shame on you.
    :mad:

Yeah, that is it. I resent that fact that I chose to go into a relatively poorly paid profession that I absolutely love.

All because I really, really wanted to be an orange vacuum, talentless, empty and without an original thought.

Arty- not the spacehopper. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, that is it. I resent that fact that I chose to go into a relatively poorly paid profession that I absolutely love.

All because I really, really wanted to be an orange vacuum, talentless, empty and without an original thought.

Arty- not the spacehopper. :(

*tuts disgustedly at artless's complete lack of commitment to fame-whoredom*
    I bet you're not even slightly orange are you?:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggh.
    My ears!!
    Was he attempting to emulate whale song, or do you think his kidney stones were playing up?

Stevie will be turning in his grave - and he's alive!! :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A little green after a heavy night out, but never orange, no.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm having a spray tan on Thursday and I'm out in Brentwood on Friday so I win top DS famewhore of the week

And I'm not a natural blondie :eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    His hair is receding isn't it? Its all those products he puts on it :eek:

And I think I'll watch his programme tonight to see what he's upto ;)

Will you do a reviewage if Lexi doesn't do one?

Please keep count of the following:;)

1. how many times he has his hair done by his brother
    2. number of times he says he loves his kids
    3. number of times he is early or on time for an appointment - I'll do that one for you - NIL
    4. number of times he mentions how great his music is

That should keep you away during the show:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lexi, I would just like to congratulate you on your poise, your wisdom, your beauty. Your joie de vive, your je ne sais quoi. I would particularly like to commend you on both your politeness and your clean windows. Well done.

Well that is two of us today who have had very nice compliments, well done you:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    Will you do a reviewage if Lexi doesn't do one?

Please keep count of the following:;)

1. how many times he has his hair done by his brother
    2. number of times he says he loves his kids
    3. number of times he is early or on time for an appointment - I'll do that one for you - NIL
    4. number of times he mentions how great his music is

That should keep you away during the show:D:D

Plus number of times he mentions of having baby with Emily.

Also number of times he boring with Emily.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Plus number of times he mentions of having baby with Emily.

Also number of times he boring with Emily.

are you going to watch Goaty?
This discussion has been closed.