Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    So what? Why should I care if PA's fanbase don't agree with me?

:mad:
    Because the 600 people in question, who for some still utterly unfathomable reason like PA, are always right, and the millions of the rest of us could not be wrongerer.
    How could you even dare to question chicken-chasing Cheesus and his blessed followers?
    Shame on you.
    Visiting an old abandoned hospital, suffering from headache & vomiting, must be more appealing than queuing to see tango man, a kiss from PA would cause vomiting, why endure 2 traumas if really only have to do one.

Oh please.
    You flipping well want him and you know it.
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I suppose it's better than choking his chicken ;)

Well someone had to go there, and somehow I knew it would be you.
    ;)
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Yes Pete, chasing a chicken is definitey "going out on a high"::rolleyes:

One has to decide if chicken chasing was staged or he and the crew came across a loose chicken. If it staged, who on earth is planning this. I think we can come up with some other ideas for Pete

Is Emily clutching her stomach staged too or just a chance Kodak moment.

Thankfully the kids have a day off and are not chasing the chicken.

I bet the chicken had its own people carrier to transport her from the CAN Barn to a point just outside his gates. Its staged for sure, he has a microphone pack on him. I can imagine Pete had been up all night researching chicken jokes.

Why did the chicken cross the road? Because she wasn't a Peter Andre fan! I bet her mates are jealous, :D
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well someone had to go there, and somehow I knew it would be you.
    ;)

:D:D:D

As they say, you can take the girl out of South London......:D
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I care is that his reality series is really over :) praise be that our suffering is over :D

The real question is what next for Pete? Is he again going to be focusing on his music career? I'm going to lay my bets that when he is not signed up for another season of 60 minutes he will return for another bout of his reality series.... the format being on what a great dad he is to emily & his baby ..... jog on :D
    I'm sure all his 'followers', ones who dislike him included, will pursue him whatever he decides to do, seems to be a lifelong commitment they've made.

You know what this thread needs for balance? More people listing his faults. There's just not enough of that kind of thing here. It would be better if all his fans joined in bashing him too, to balance out all the positivity...Balance...
    Equilibrium...
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    I'm sure all his 'followers', ones who dislike him included, will pursue him whatever he decides to do, seems to be a lifelong commitment they've made.

You know what this thread needs for balance? More people listing his faults. There's just not enough of that kind of thing here. It would be better if all his fans joined in bashing him too, to balance out all the positivity...Balance...
    Equilibrium...

That is such a good idea! I do wish I'd thought of it first.
    Maybe we could all band together and visualise really, really hard, then one of the blessed 600 would turn up on this very thread to show us all the error of our ways and point out Peter's Path to true enlightenment.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Equilibrium...

Threads don't have to be balanced and if all a person wants to read is positives then this forum allows the sanctuary of appreciation threads.

I find it so odd that Pa's dedicate band of supporters don't have one in which to extol his virtues.

Apparently. the love of Pa is not as strong as the love of berating others for their taste.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Threads don't have to be balanced and if all a person wants to read is positives then this forum allows the sanctuary of appreciation threads.

I find it so odd that Pa's dedicate band of supporters don't have one in which to extol his virtues.

Apparently. the love of Pa is not as strong as the love of berating others for their taste.

Ain't that the sad truth.;)
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That wouldn't be a passive aggressive comment about me would it? ;):D:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :mad:
    Because the 600 people in question, who for some still utterly unfathomable reason like PA, are always right, and the millions of the rest of us could not be wrongerer.
    How could you even dare to question chicken-chasing Cheesus and his blessed followers?
    Shame on you.

You're right, Azura. I have seen the error of my ways and the (sickly orange) light.

CAN forgive me, praise Cheesus.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    Just a question here but does anyone miss Peter's show since it aint been on with im a celeb being in his spot right now

I miss it! :p Is is just having a break or is it back next week?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    You're right, Azura. I have seen the error of my ways and the (sickly orange) light.

CAN forgive me, praise Cheesus.

:D Funny girl.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That wouldn't be a passive aggressive comment about me would it? ;):D:rolleyes:

It wasn't a passive aggressive statement about anyone. It was a comment on the fact that Pa appreciation threads die a death.

Yet people who are fans of pa constantly moan that there is no positivity about pa. Surely there is a way that you (general, pa fans) can sort that quite easily.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All I care is that his reality series is really over :) praise be that our suffering is over :D

The real question is what next for Pete? Is he again going to be focusing on his music career? I'm going to lay my bets that when he is not signed up for another season of 60 minutes he will return for another bout of his reality series.... the format being on what a great dad he is to emily & his baby ..... jog on :D

Its so obvious Peter will be back with his reality tv show he just cant keep away
    I suppose it's better than choking his chicken ;)

You never know with Peter he may do he did alot of hunting when he was in the jungle
    digicat wrote: »
    I miss it! :p Is is just having a break or is it back next week?

Hes back after im a celeb is finished. That 9pm slot on ITV2 got taken by im a celeb extra show so his show got took off for 3 weeks and its been beautitful
  • Options
    misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is such a good idea! I do wish I'd thought of it first.
    Maybe we could all band together and visualise really, really hard, then one of the blessed 600 would turn up on this very thread to show us all the error of our ways and point out Peter's Path to true enlightenment.

let me get comfortable and in the zone - I hope I am chosen to follow the path ( tans, tight fitting suits and over styled hair a small price to pay ;) ) maybe there will be a temple set up for the chosen ones where we can sit at Petes feet and listen to his wise words :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    let me get comfortable and in the zone - I hope I am chosen to follow the path ( tans, tight fitting suits and over styled hair a small price to pay ;) ) maybe there will be a temple set up for the chosen ones where we can sit at Petes feet and listen to his wise words :D

Make sure you are comfortable, you may be there a while.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Make sure you are comfortable, you may be there a while.

I'm confident they will be manicured ;)
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are you ready to hear those wise words?

Take a look around
    At what technology has found
    Is it what we need?
    Or are we killing the seed?
    Dictated by the screen
    No more following your dreams
    The world's become a difficult place to be

Do do do do do
    Do do do do do
    Do do do do do
    This Is Insania

Cheesus bless you my child
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you ready to hear those wise words?

Take a look around
    At what technology has found
    Is it what we need?
    Or are we killing the seed?
    Dictated by the screen
    No more following your dreams
    The world's become a difficult place to be

Do do do do do
    Do do do do do
    Do do do do do
    This Is Insania

Cheesus bless you my child

What a truly inspirational man .... the words are so deep and profound. ... I am in awe
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a truly inspirational man .... the words are so deep and profound. ... I am in awe

Struck dumb, huh?:D
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member

Those who like PA do not have the need to keep banging on about his every move so an appreciation thread is not necessary
    The more puzzling question is why those who dislike him need to band together, just to rubbish everything about him.

Perhaps it is that he is doing just fine and any criticisms are answered by his going strength to strength in every aspect of his life, what better answer is there to those who can only mock.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

so funny :D:D

this thread sure beats watching The X Factor :cool:
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    so funny :D:D

this thread sure beats watching The X Factor :cool:

It gets even better when you use the 'ignore' function.
    I can heartily recommend it.:D
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member

It is so amusing that even with the ignore function, the message will still get through:D
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

funnily enough i do use it DD now more than ever,it makes the thread a bit distorted but lately its all made sense so ive been laughing whilst reading through it!
    you ok anyway DD? much love xx
    Have you seen the silly sod on a Sunday scoop as i haven't seen him yet ,is he as bad as others say?
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Struck dumb, huh?:D

You are henvious of his vision.

I wonder will that be climax of the series, where he reveals himself as the Second Coming, surrounded by the once-scornful-but-now-adoring chickens and the missing pugs (who were not missing at all but waiting in Pugatory for his Arising) and all the little creatures who have featured in all the different series (600 in total), as he leads them all into the beckoning orange light of The Kingdom of CAN?

*Theme tuned to A whole New World*
This discussion has been closed.