Constant stomach noises

2»

Comments

• Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, have you tried a high quality probiotic? I have had a few tummy trouble recently. I used to take a probiotic but came across an article recommending Optibac range of probiotics. If you go on their official website you will see they do a range of products, ranging from an everyday probiotic, to one to take during a course of antibiotics to stop any fungal infections occurring. They are very well regarded. The website is informative. It also has a lot of reviews by the individual products so you can choose the right one and people seem to have had success with a range of ailments. My tummy troubles are better by 90% since taking one of their everyday probiotics. As I said I was taking a different brand and they had no effect on my tummy troubles. Worth a bit of research?
  • urbancoyoteurbancoyote Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Surprised your doctor hasnt mentioned IBS. I have IBS and this is my one major issue.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the replies everyone.

I'm considering trying somethings with my diet to try and rule out certain food types. I don't think it's IBS as doesn't that usually come with stomach pains and cramps? I don't have any of those.. just a noisy stomach at night and wind.

I'll report back if I ever get to the bottom of it. (No pun intended!)
  • urbancoyoteurbancoyote Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the replies everyone.

I don't think it's IBS as doesn't that usually come with stomach pains and cramps?

Sometimes, however I have never had any stomach pain or cramp. IBS doesnt really have "normal" symptoms.