Are they having a laugh? It starts at 10pm??

13»

Comments

• FuddFudd Posts: 166,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the feeling the production team sprung this on Channel 5 when the broadcaster didn't have a weekday 9pm slot available for the show (except for Friday).
  • What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woohoo - TV Catch Up working on phone at last. Can now watch it from the comfort of my office.
  • Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I slept today so it be fine. Whoop at the two hours in two days!
  • ArtieArtie Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    10 pm is hardly prime time. They obviously believe their key audience don't have to get up in the morning. Along with many I have to record any weekday late shows.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Devon wrote: »
    Yeah, I must say, I was surprised, since they have made such a hoo haa of this armageddon thing, that it wasn't on earlier. Like the OP said, it's not like we can all lay in bed until lunch time [ r o l l e y e s ]

It finishes at midnight. How much sleep do you need :confused::o Or do you have a very early lunch :D
    Woohoo - TV Catch Up working on phone at last. Can now watch it from the comfort of my office.

I want your job :(
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Follow-up: See? Its now after midnight and now I can't sleep with my post big brother adrenalin rush. Every time I look at the clock I'm reminded that I've gotta get up in less than 6 hours and that's making me even more anxious and so I'm doubly unable to sleep.