WHATM BBUSA 16: Part 6

Comments

• MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I actually watched a couple of hours feeds last night and now seen the results of BoB and not bothered to put them on again. Bang goes the first and last signs of any interest this year. This season is really boring.
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^

Then why keep watching it if you think its so boring.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said it before the season started. I really think BB USA needs to copy some of BB Can. We need the audience to affect the show. I think Big Brother should be a game show in which you can save your faves and alter the outcome. Pure Gameplay and strategy is the survivor game which is pre-recorded.

Give America the HoH to see Caleb and Frankie on the block. Imagine their reactions :D
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Zach sleeps downstairs this week, in the bed next to Christine and Nicole.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will Frankie really BD Zach / Amber / Caleb.

He knows Jocasta will put his fake ass up as soon as she gets HoH so why keep an enemy like that in the house.

I think his best bet is to keep the nominations the same.
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope he doesn't backdoor Zach :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope he doesn't backdoor Zach :(

If he does he is such a fool.

Why boot out someone who will not put you up. Even Cody / Derrick think its dumb. But Fake Frankie wants to be the "public" hero and wants to put Zach up. For his "Grandpa" PUKE >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBH I don't mind Nicole. Her and Hayden are okay.

Christine is just......*_*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie would only backdoor Z
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only irritating thing about Nicole if that she puts on a dumb exterior when you can clearly see she knows what she's doing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie would only backdoor Zach if Da Boss gave permission.

Which he won't because the numbers aren't right.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    Frankie would only backdoor Zach if Da Boss gave permission.

Which he won't because the numbers aren't right.

I hope Derrick pushes for a Jocasta elimination.

Otherwise when Single HoH returns we could see her easily reach Final 6 on being ultimate pawn floater each week. >:(
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    ^

Then why keep watching it if you think its so boring.

Because I paid for the season and you never know it might get a twist to make it interesting. Zach made it really interesting last night and I actually stayed up all night to watch. I have subscribed since season 3 and this year is the dullest. I think it's the 2 HoH's that are killing the interest in the feeds, because you really know the outcome of the week by the time Veto is played.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree this season is getting boring real quick. Reminds me of last seaosn, only last season we at least had other stuff to entertian us and discuss (MVP/Racism etc)
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree this season is getting boring real quick. Reminds me of last seaosn, only last season we at least had other stuff to entertian us and discuss (MVP/Racism etc)

Say what you want about last years cast, but they certainly had an entertainment factor that this years group don't have. They were by and large horrible people, but even in the most straightforward of eviction weeks, you could guarantee that between Monday's veto ceremony and Thursday's near-unanimous eviction of Amanda's target, at least one of the girls would have had a melodramatic breakdown and then pick a fight with someone else over next to nothing. The season was largely predictable, but as you say, at the very least it had talking points. When the game itself wasn't delivering, the trainwrecks like Amanda and Ginamarie were delivering in drama abundance.

Now I'm very glad they didn't cast a bunch of nasty bigots again, but this cast is just so painfully vanilla. Zach is the only one with any spark about him whatsoever, but its pretty hard to put on a show when your alliance is doing everything it can to stiffle that spark before it blows up in their faces. It's not even fun to root against this years group. Last year people were desperately craving to see Aaryn and Amanda get their inevitable comuppence, but does anyone really give that much of a shit about seeing Christine evicted?

Still, I remain hopeful every week that something will turn it around. I'm wondering about Amber's potential backdoor this week, and the effect that may have on the house. Caleb is NOT going to be amused to see the LOHL on the block and might actually attempt to rally something up to save her. It probably wouldn't work, but Caleb seeking revenge for his lady might be far more interesting than him just following her around like a lovesick puppy for weeks on end.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    6:28 PM Caleb in HOH telling Zach and Derrick when he saw Amber in casting he wanted her. "I can read her so well" Caleb says. NT

In casting? I wonder if he followed her home afterwards and peeked through her windows or did something equally as creepy.
  • rivetheadrivethead Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    https://twitter.com/JanaBlythe/status/492865129604993024

Derrick just told his grandfather passed away. Feeds went down for a while, came back up with everyone in the living room and Derrick going back into the DR after showing people a letter.
    Forum Member
    rivethead wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/JanaBlythe/status/492865129604993024

Derrick just told his grandfather passed away. Feeds went down for a while, came back up with everyone in the living room and Derrick going back into the DR after showing people a letter.

This is awful :(
    Forum Member
    Derrick threw HoH to Frankie so he could have pictures of his grandfather because he had recently passed, only for Derrick's own grandfather to pass away and for him to now have no pictures in the week he would have done had he not thrown it. Life always seems to screw people over after they do a good deed.
  • mazeymazey Posts: 136,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Derrick threw HoH to Frankie so he could have pictures of his grandfather because he had recently passed, only for Derrick's own grandfather to pass away and for him to now have no pictures in the week he would have done had he not thrown it. Life always seems to screw people over after they do a good deed.
    Coming so soon after the Frankie grief show and featuring Derrick throwing HoH so Frankie could get pictures, (but not thinking Frankie has won HOH before so should have pics already if he was so important to him?) I am sure CBS will get Derrick support and maybe a picture.

With the age group of most HGs (20s, 30s) the death of a grandparent is always possible. Frankie went in the house knowing his GF was nearing his end but milked it anyway, vile creature.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like that they get out the weak people first so its getting more interesting in the second half of the season. As soon as they reach Jury they all will split up and target each other with no floaters around to nominate. I really do think Jocasta would be the best option to get out this week because she is a pointless housemate, so is Victoria. Yeah Caleb is annoying but why get him out now when isn´t after them at all.

I also am glad that there are no couples this season because nothing annoyes me more than watching them making out on live feed for hours.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HG's picking players for the Veto competition. While they were lounging around.....

Donny: "I thought gorillas were in Asia not Africa. I didn't think there were any jungles in Africa."

Give me strength.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christine, Donny and Hayden playing in the Veto.

Zach to Frankie: "Well that was a good draw."
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully the series gets better after the double HoH ends and they don't have to be so safe every week. At the moment it's very dull but atleast it's the weak players that are being evicted and the stronger players are staying.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot opportunity: Zach standing behind Amber with a huge frying pan....