Options

11 post Ponds (spec)

Sara_PeplowSara_Peplow Posts: 1,579
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I think this is going to hit him pretty hard. Where will River be after new york?. Only 3 options really back in ledworth with her family, dead or on her own having left the doctor. So as well as losing his best freinds he might ended up a widower or divorced on the same day! :( .He meets a new freind in Cora she will have to be pretty special to help him come to terms with his loss.

Comments

• Options
    Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Her name is Clara, not Cora.

He'll be fine. Yes, losing Amy/Rory will affect him but it won't stop him in the long run from getting on with his life.
  • Options
    ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Cora Cross is the new companion? Awesome!
  • Options
    CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zadeth wrote: »
    Cora Cross is the new companion? Awesome!

Post of the day.
  • Options
    Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You forget that the Doctor and River's relationship isn't exactly linear anyway, and that although she spends her days in prison, her nights are between them ;) So there's nothing to say that he won't see her again after episode 5 of this series, although I doubt Alex Kingston will be back onscreen, unless it's for the anniversary.

The Doctor has lost companions before, he'll eventually be fine, and Clara is just like any other new companion coming in, Amy included - they all replace someone. So she doesn't need to be that special at all.

I personally don't see the point in speculating about what's going to happen post-episode 5 given that episode 1 hasn't even aired yet, but could you not just make one single speculation thread, or even better, post in the one that already exists, rather than making 10 million individual threads? Posting your ideas in a separate thread does not mean they'll be noticed any more than someone who's posted in the correct thread! I've seen people ask you this several times and they seem to be ignored, it's only polite to respond even if you['re not going to take heed...