EastEnders autumn 2014

Ste_MurraySte_Murray Posts: 255
Forum Member
Is going to be amazing! Shabnams big secret is out, mick finds out Shirley is his mum, the charlie cotton and Yvonne secret, the latest Lucy murder twist, Sharon and Phil's wedding and Sharon's revenge with Marcus Christie, there has to be a up coming story with that laptop honey had that could save Billy's arse, Ronnie's back and pregnant, Stacy and jean are back, kat giving birth to the twins, bianca leaving, terry and co leaving, Tina and Tosh's story, Ben Mitchell back, hopefully Johnny's crush returns, Patrick's stroke story, and loads more

Comments

• R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    And the rest which still hasn't been revealed or discussed. Probably some other twists, turns and shocks hopefully. Should be really good!
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait! :D
  • james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat gives birth in two weeks doesn't she?
  • Ste_MurraySte_Murray Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    And the rest which still hasn't been revealed or discussed. Probably some other twists, turns and shocks hopefully. Should be really good!

Hopefully all the Mitchell's are back before or on its 30th
    Forum Member
    Kat gives birth in two weeks doesn't she?

I believe so. Hopefully the arrival of Kat's twins will pave the way for Zoe, Lynne, Little Mo and Charlie to maybe make some brief appearances...

Would be nice to see the Slaters make a return, even if it's just one of them. Will be good to see how they are getting on and what's be going on since they exited Walford.

Always loved the Slater family! Big fan of them. Shame they all left and never returned.
    Forum Member
    Ste_Murray wrote: »
    Hopefully all the Mitchell's are back before or on its 30th

Yep! Get Grant, Peggy and Sam back into the show. Want the Kim Medcalf version back though, not Danniella Westbrook.
  • declan_fitzpatrdeclan_fitzpatr Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    I think that may just happen I have a feeling that sam is returning soon
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe so. Hopefully the arrival of Kat's twins will pave the way for Zoe, Lynne, Little Mo and Charlie to maybe make some brief appearances...

Would be nice to see the Slaters make a return, even if it's just one of them. Will be good to see how they are getting on and what's be going on since they exited Walford.

Always loved the Slater family! Big fan of them. Shame they all left and never returned.

Good point! wonder if Charlie will be back in a few weeks to visit his new grand kids? Can't see any of the others returning. Lil Mo isn't needed now it looks like Honey will be back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that may just happen I have a feeling that sam is returning soon

I can't see anything on Danniella's twitter to suggest this. What makes you think she will be back?

I hope Peggy is back for the wedding.
    Forum Member
    Good point! wonder if Charlie will be back in a few weeks to visit his new grand kids? Can't see any of the others returning. Lil Mo isn't needed now it looks like Honey will be back.

Yh hopefully Charlie will come to visit. Hopefully Zoe will return to visit her baby brothers.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When is Sharon & Phil's Wedding? Can't wait to see Sharon v Peggy...
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,266
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »

Did you not get an invitation? The date is in my diary downstairs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Also Laurie Brett is reprising Jane Beale permanently when Waterloo Road finishes filming soon!
    Forum Member
    Also Laurie Brett is reprising Jane Beale permanently when Waterloo Road finishes filming soon!

Is Jane returning full-time? I hoped she was coming back permanently after her brief return.
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would expect Charlie to appear. It wouldn't make sense to have him there for the pregnancy reveal and then not to turn up to meet them.

Zoe would be good for a surprise, as it doesn't seem very likely that Michelle Ryan would return.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    cylon6 wrote: »

Didn't DTC say soaps only do fires when they've run out of ideas?
  • cylon6cylon6 Posts: 25,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He did! And I thought that was an unwise thing to say. Can return to bite you.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To be fair to him, he didn't say that.

He said he's not interested in doing stunts for the sake of Most Spectacular Scene or something like that. If there's a good story to go with it then it's great but it's not so great when the stunt is just a stunt for the sake of it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ronnie is back full time second week of September which is the week of Phil and Sharon's wedding.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Did you not get an invitation? The date is in my diary downstairs.

Of course.
  • JEFF62JEFF62 Posts: 5,102
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »

Is Barbara Windsor coming back then? I know she should to make it realistic. Or is it going to be another surprise return? DTC seems to be able to set up anything. Maybe he will get Ross Kemp back as well and both will turn up unexpectedly!
  • RadicalNatureRadicalNature Posts: 5,104
    Forum Member
    I haven't watched EE since Stacey left. Going to start watching when she returns permanently. Can't wait, grew up with her & love her to bits! :)
  • JEFF62JEFF62 Posts: 5,102
    Forum Member
    I haven't watched EE since Stacey left. Going to start watching when she returns permanently. Can't wait, grew up with her & love her to bits! :)

Grew up with her? How old are you? 12? She only arrived ten years ago! I feel really old now!
  • guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    To be fair to him, he didn't say that.

He said he's not interested in doing stunts for the sake of Most Spectacular Scene or something like that. If there's a good story to go with it then it's great but it's not so great when the stunt is just a stunt for the sake of it.

Exactly, and as the article says this will be more about the fall out than the stunt.