Options

Console/Game Bargains

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    Out of stock, sadly:(

im not surprised, i went to my gamestation saturday morning and luckily they had just one left.

It really is a brilliant game too, managed 6 hours on it this weekend and i haven't even touched the main game!
  • Options
    FunkmasterTFunkmasterT Posts: 14,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darius1985 wrote: »
    im not surprised, i went to my gamestation saturday morning and luckily they had just one left.

It really is a brilliant game too, managed 6 hours on it this weekend and i haven't even touched the main game!

I stuck it in my basket at the weekend, but I just couldn't decide whether I really wanted it or not. Watched some video reviews this afternoon and decided I want it... and now I can't get it :cry: Hopefully they get some stock back in before the deal expires, but I won't hold my breath...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samtman wrote: »
    £17.99 @ Play today both 360 and ps3

also pure on 360 £9.99 & Tomb raider £17.99

I know you can't ever second guess price drops but I paid £34 a week ago on release for POP and £20 for Pure 2 weeks ago (as a pressie), drives you mad !!!
  • Options
    Feed The ReaperFeed The Reaper Posts: 7,135
    Forum Member
    Zavvi -
    Xbox Arcade = £99
    Xbox 60Gb = £149
    Xbox Elite = £199
    PS3 = £269

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/32688/Zavvi-cuts-360-to-sub-100
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Typical, can't access play.com at work and now Tomb Raider for 360 is now sold out.
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BTW for PS3 too at 9.99.

just bought my copy.

i'm really struggling to keep up with all these deals.:o

Does PURE offer splitscreen multiplayer ?? (PS3)

Not sure whether to get this or not since I have Motorstorm 2, as looks a bit similar.

EDIT: just ordered its 9.99 my powers of resistance are weak
  • Options
    Super Dog ManSuper Dog Man Posts: 4,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fifa 09 PS2 £14.99 at Gamestation

Put a thread up aswell because i didnt see this :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 474
    Forum Member
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Does PURE offer splitscreen multiplayer ?? (PS3)

Not sure whether to get this or not since I have Motorstorm 2, as looks a bit similar.

EDIT: just ordered its 9.99 my powers of resistance are weak

Mine are worse :(

Saw it on 360 this morning, didn't see PS3 so put the £10 i was going to spend on it into my betfair account. Minutes later the PS3 deal was up.

Hook. Line. Sinker.
  • Options
    dannyb0yukdannyb0yuk Posts: 2,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zavvi -
    Xbox Arcade = £99
    Xbox 60Gb = £149
    Xbox Elite = £199
    PS3 = £269

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/32688/Zavvi-cuts-360-to-sub-100

According to gamesindustry.biz, it's even less than that:

Arcade - £97.64
    60GB - £127.22
    Elite - £195.73
    PS3 - £264

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/zavvi-drops-xbox-360-price-to-98
  • Options
    FunkmasterTFunkmasterT Posts: 14,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Manhunt 2 on the Wii £10 at http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/3321141/Manhunt-2/Product.html

Seems an odd choice for deal of the day, to be fair.
  • Options
    gers09gers09 Posts: 1,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone seen any good deals for Madden 09 on PS3? Ive seen it at £30 on gamestation, just wondered if anyone had seen it cheaper elsewhere?! Its £50 on play :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    ...been looking for Left 4 Dead for the 360 but can't find it below 39.99 and my local Sainsburys, Asda and Tesco don't stock it otherwise I'd use Nectar/Reward points :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gers09 wrote: »
    Anyone seen any good deals for Madden 09 on PS3? Ive seen it at £30 on gamestation, just wondered if anyone had seen it cheaper elsewhere?! Its £50 on play :eek:

£24.99 + I think £2 delivery, if you dont have a store near you.

http://www.graingergames.co.uk/default.asp?gg=PN228
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GAME are doing Mario Kart on the Wii @ £24.99 as of tomorrow. I know because I work there. Need for Speed is down to £29.99 and Sonic Unleashed is £19.99 folks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I seen something where you can get a fiver off the price of Mario Kart....be right back.....

EDIT: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/299555/get-mario-kart-for-19-99-delivered-/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought Resistance 2 as a Christmas gift for a relative in Morrison's for £34.99 - handy for those wanting to dodge the £39.99 price tag :).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought Resistance 2 as a Christmas gift for a relative in Morrison's for £34.99 - handy for those wanting to dodge the £39.99 price tag :).

ouch. Maybe you dont like online shopping but its 19.99 at shopto.net

EDIT: actually looks like its maybe OOS now. oh well.
  • Options
    the_polar_bearthe_polar_bear Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    prince of persia ps3 £19.57 at argos
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HMV currently have a cracking deal. QOS, Fallout 3, Tombraider Underworld all at £17.99 each online.

when will this madness end...!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    HMV currently have a cracking deal. QOS, Fallout 3, Tombraider Underworld all at £17.99 each online.

Don't expect it to be there for Xmas, I ordered dvd's from HMV last week and they still haven't turned up.:cry:

Ordered stuff from Amazon and Play and they're straight here. I wonder if HMV used Woolies distribution company, can anyone confirm/deny this? :confused:

If the other half doesn't get vicar of dibly I'll be singing castrato:eek:
    ian
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    ianflo wrote: »
    Don't expect it to be there for Xmas, I ordered dvd's from HMV last week and they still haven't turned up.:cry:

Ordered stuff from Amazon and Play and they're straight here. I wonder if HMV used Woolies distribution company, can anyone confirm/deny this? :confused:

If the other half doesn't get vicar of dibly I'll be singing castrato:eek:
    ian

In my experience HMV take years to post things.. it's ridiculously ad-hoc.. everything I've ever ordered I've had to chase up.. other than when I ordered an xbox package, everything was in stock, I checked out, then part of the package wasn't in stock but one of the games had been dispatched.. so I then had a right arse on cancelling the remaining items and sending the shipped game back and claiming the cost of returning it.. that I still haven't got back.. it's pennies but it's the principle..
  • Options
    WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,463
    Forum Member

Cheers just ordered Fallout 3 & Tomb Raider.
  • Options
    CoolboyACoolboyA Posts: 10,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sim City Creator Wii is £11.99 at Play.com

It gets 6.3 on IGN, but that is just due to it being an old re-worked game that many know and will therefore bore easily of and the dodgey camera control.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    ouch. Maybe you dont like online shopping but its 19.99 at shopto.net

EDIT: actually looks like its maybe OOS now. oh well.

As for online shopping, I can't be bothered setting up a debit account so I rely on the High Street for bargains or give my uncle cash if I want something online. But seeing that the game's for him...that'll spoil the surprise. :D