Options

Who Do You Want To Win

Comments

• Options
    itsashruberyitsashrubery Posts: 8,144
    Forum Member
    Speidi of course
    Only ones who have given the show something worth watching and this forum things to discuss.
  • Options
    Hot ButterflyHot Butterfly Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Razor ATM but don't really care about the show to really root fiercely as in the past.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Speidi of course
    Only ones who have given the show something worth watching and this forum things to discuss.

Sure, they made this show.

But I do not want them to win.;)
  • Options
    lakeslakes Posts: 4,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speidi are fake, lets face it their who lives are fake. they are nasty, anyone that votes for them needs to take a good look at themselves.,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    King Spencer and Queen Speidi to slay the other beatss :D
  • Options
    D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lakes wrote: »
    Speidi are fake, lets face it their who lives are fake. they are nasty, anyone that votes for them needs to take a good look at themselves.,

Least fake of all time. They are the only one openly playing the game and who are consistent with their opinions of people from day one, where the rest pretend they are not playing a game and are best friends with eachother.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Love them or hate them, Speidi have provided the only real talking point for this series. At least they have stepped up and earnt their paycheque, unlike the rest of them! Just hope people pick up the phone and vote for them, (I think I've only ever voted in BB a couple of times over the years, but this time I have and will vote more than once) they are the only true contenders to Rylans inevitable winners crown, we all know C5 are just waiting for Rylans reaction to being announced the winner (X Factor Judges Houses part 2) Speidi for the win!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would it be possible to do another poll, so that we can select multiple housemates?

I for one have called and voted for more than one housemate, in a rather daft and assumedly pointless attempt to get Speidi out.. I know it won't work, but I feel better for it (bank balance doesn't though!) :o

It's quite normal to not reward bad behaviour, that pair are absolutely vile human beings and for them to have a chance of even being in the final 3 is quite harrowing.
    I still don't understand why they are there, they refuse to take part in tasks.
    I always assumed that tasks were a fundamental part of being in Big Brother, therefore, surely BB should boot them out the house for not fully taking part..?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lakes wrote: »

Lol it's 'only a game' calm down.

I don't spend money voting on any programs but I'd like Heidi & Spencer to win, purely just to wind up everyone who loves Rylan though. They are the least fake in there, at least they admit they are playing a game, horrid nasty game it might be but it's certainly working.
  • Options
    AnthonySAnthonyS Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    In the minority but Tricia!
  • Options
    differentdrumdifferentdrum Posts: 3,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Speidi were to win the reaction of the other housemates would be tv gold.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    Speidi!
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AnthonyS wrote: »
    In the minority but Tricia!

Are you one of those in the "syndicate";)
  • Options
    da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speidi!

They have made this show worth watching
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Claire, but it's obviously going to be Rylan.
  • Options
    nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    Anyone but Rylan or Clare!
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RYLAN the only HM with the balls to stand up for what he believes to be right & state his case .... You could "never" accuse Rylan of fence sitting .... The others didn't want to say what they thought for fear of rocking the boat .... Because of this: I hope Rylan wins :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    I want Speidi to win just for hilarity!!
  • Options
    itsashruberyitsashrubery Posts: 8,144
    Forum Member
    garden wrote: »
    Sure, they made this show.

But I do not want them to win.;)
    Better them winning than BB golden boy Rylan
    Its been a joke the bias coverage he has had, BOTS fan rally a nightly discussion show that supports Rylan

If he wins BB producers and the editors have manipulated a win
    They will be laughing
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't like Speidi one bit but it would be a massive 2 fingers up to the production team if Speidi won over Rylan. In addition, I'd be tickled pink...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan or Rylan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Better them winning than BB golden boy Rylan
    Its been a joke the bias coverage he has had, BOTS fan rally a nightly discussion show that supports Rylan

If he wins BB producers and the editors have manipulated a win
    They will be laughing

Because beside Speidi, all other house mates are so boring and nothing worth watching.

(But I do not like Rylan swears too much.)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I do feel BB have tendered to Rylan and its blatent that they want him to win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe I'm saying this...
    But I'm not as keen on Rylan tonight. I've wanted him to win from the start.

I'll be voting for Ryan and Frankie from here on in, they don't seem to be as fickle.
  • Options
    J SwiftJ Swift Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom_Brewer wrote: »
    I do feel BB have tendered to Rylan and its blatent that they want him to win.

Exactly

Imagine all the pointless shows they've got lined up for him on Channel 5 ... My Big Fat Celebrity Hair Salon ... Onesie Trauma Centre ... My Brow-Plucking Shame

I like the guy, but he's coming across as a bit of a gang-leader, isn't he ... I think Speidi would be much better winners