New <Freetime> Update

12346»

Comments

• Skylover4lifeSkylover4life Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone having issues with YouTube? Got my 1Tb box today and all YouTube video's play fine except it flashes the text "Loading..." on all videos... except the adverts!!!!
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Anyone having issues with YouTube? Got my 1Tb box today and all YouTube video's play fine except it flashes the text "Loading..." on all videos... except the adverts!!!!

That's normal behaviour at this time. We're hoping it will be ressolved in the next software update.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    I'm on the latest public release yet the first recording of the day is failing. Every time. I thought this was fixed.
  • grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rec wrote: »
    I'm on the latest public release yet the first recording of the day is failing. Every time. I thought this was fixed.

It should be. What version of the software does diagnostics say you have ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    It should be. What version of the software does diagnostics say you have ?

I'll delete the series link and set it again and see if that helps.
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member

I'd advise a factory reset then try again.
  • grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That should be fine. I would make a note of your recording schedule and do a factory reset. 1.00.37 resolved the issue for me and every post I have seen.

Out of interest, is it just one series recording that's an issue ?

If so Channel (including regional variant if applicable) and programme details may help to sort out what's going wrong.

Can you also confirm that you don't have any auto wake and shutdowns programmed as a hang over from the original issue is deleted and that the box is put in sby every night ?