Options

WHATM: BBUSA17 - Week 13 - SPOILERS

Comments

• Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James was the one who saved Vanessa from going home over Shelli, he knew Shelli was always going to come after him so he got his alliance to betray Becky.

John is the reason she's still there... at least James got out a BIG target. What did John do? I still see Vanessa there. ;-)
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone seen Clay's website LOL 'breakout star'

There was bracelets the other day for $60

http://www.clayhoneycutt.org/

I so dislike him.

He really irritates me.

I have warmed to Shelli in the Jury segments but that's because I know she is out of the game so I am at peace with her. Clay on the other hand urgh.....
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    I so dislike him.

He really irritates me.

I have warmed to Shelli in the Jury segments but that's because I know she is out of the game so I am at peace with her. Clay on the other hand urgh.....

Yeah Shelli would of been so much better without Clay.
  • Options
    mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Shelli would of been so much better without Clay.

IDK about that. By owning dumbass Clay, Shelli took one for the team (women) and prevented a guys alliance from forming LOL
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if a guys alliance would of happened, the guys were very different to other seasons. Clay was closer to Audrey in the beginning too.

Liz just said that shes worried that Austin doesn't like her anymore and is flirting with Jackie LOL
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if a guys alliance would of happened, the guys were very different to other seasons. Clay was closer to Audrey in the beginning too.

Jeff tried hard. But Shelli, Audrey and Vanessa were on his case. I still think there was a good possibility, if Clay and Austin hadn't already been whipped LOL
  • Options
    3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The guys seemed pretty aimless while they were around.
    It's easy to imagine Jeff and Austin struggling for leadership as the ship slowly sinks.

Clay's website. :D:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeff highlights

Part 2?
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    But Shelli and Vanessa were in the same alliance. They were BOTH after James side. And Vanessa is the far more dangerous player. So James was clueless.

At the time, I thought it was 100% the right decision (and still do).

Only now is it 'obvious' that Vanessa should have gone because she's sat in the final three. At that time, she was bottom of Austwins, Steve had jumped ship, Summer Camp wanted her gone (over everyone but Shelli)... Vanessa was DONE.

Shelli, on the other hand, was much more dangerous. She had John, Becky and Steve all wanting to work with her, and Shelli was gunning for James because he took out Clay, whereas Vanessa's #1 target was Becky... so a shield for Summer Camp - win/win. Get out your biggest threat, whilst at the same time, protecting yourself from another threat by using the person at the bottom of your alliance as a shield.

It really was a no brainer for Jackie, Meg and James to take out Shelli whilst they had the chance. Imagine they took out Vanessa and Shelli won HoH? James goes home and everyone would've been saying he should've taken her out because Vanessa wasn't going after him - she was going after Becky. It's only in hindsight that Vanessa appears to be the bigger threat.

Becky/John/Steve should've pushed for Vanessa to go home, though, although Steve's dislike of Becky and his alliance with F&G puts him in an uncomfortable position, but he straight up told Vanessa she didn't have his vote, which is when their relationship went sour, so he should've just pushed for her to go at that point; it was better for his game (at that moment in time, in my opinion. In hindsight, keeping her was a good decision, obviously).

Not really sure what the Austwins best move was at that point - they went from wanting Shelli out, to Vanessa out, to Shelli over the four days... They had a better relationship with Summer Camp than they did with Becky/John and they said they were voting with Summer Camp that week, so it probably was in their best interest to keep Vanessa, although I don't think either staying would've altered their games that much (in the short term, at least).
  • Options
    Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    John is the reason she's still there... at least James got out a BIG target. What did John do? I still see Vanessa there. ;-)
    Umm what? How is John the reason Vanessa is still there? He was the only one who wanted to keep Shelli. Yeah John didn´t do anything, because he COULDN´T WIN HOH. It´s hard to evict someone when you are not in power. And he really really tried to win a lot of comps but couldn´t.

He even said, had he won that egg comp he might have get her out then. He 100% wanted to evict her at F4 had he won veto. He KNEW she had to go.

So Steve won second part. At least that keeps hope alive he blindsides Vanessa if he wins the 3rd part.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Umm what? How is John the reason Vanessa is still there? He was the only one who wanted to keep Shelli. Yeah John didn´t do anything, because he COULDN´T WIN HOH. It´s hard to evict someone when you are not in power. And he really really tried to win a lot of comps but couldn´t.

He even said, had he won that egg comp he might have get her out then. He 100% wanted to evict her at F4 had he won veto. He KNEW she had to go.

So Steve won second part. At least that keeps hope alive he blindsides Vanessa if he wins the 3rd part.

John did whatever Vanessa and Steve told him to. Time and again. Not once using his veto for his game. As you say he "might" have but he never did. He was part and parcel to getting out those that were after Vanessa. Starting with Jackies eviction and ending with voting Austin out. He knew she had to go, yet he not once went against her.

For me both he and Steve were totally useless. the only way Steve can redeem it is by winning 3 and actually getting her out, I have no faith in him doing it though. She'll have no problems convincing him to take her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John did whatever Vanessa and Steve told him to. Time and again. Not once using his veto for his game. As you say he "might" have but he never did. He was part and parcel to getting out those that were after Vanessa. Starting with Jackies eviction and ending with voting Austin out. He knew she had to go, yet he not once went against her.
    I don´t understand what you are saying. Not using his veto for his game? In what sense, what do you mean? He wasn´t part of getting out Jackie. In fact he was MAD at Steve for not going after Vanessa or Austwins. After he got back in the game she was the only one who wanted to work with him. Thats why he did what she wanted, because he wanted to gain trust until he wins HOH to do what HE wanted. He tried to team up with James/Meg but both are morons. They didn´t even think about keeping him when he told them about freaks & geeks. Meg was running to Austin with that information and told him everything.

He didn´t went against her? Yeah well of course not. He was in F6 with a 5 person alliance. They had to get out the 3some first and he needed people to work with.

He wanted to evict Steve, he wasn´t sure what was the right move for him. He didn´t decide until the eviction what he was going to do. He gambled, evicted Austin and lost.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So I assume Liz is out then in 3rd. Vanessa was banking on Liz winning Part 2 HoH hence all the deals.

If she boots out Steve she goes back on her "word" again and risks another vote against her.

Steve will vote out Liz too because they think Liz has all the votes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »

Steve will vote out Liz too because they think Liz has all the votes.
    No, Steve will vote out Vanessa because she dominated the game and Liz did nothing. At least that is his plan. If he has the balls to do it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don´t understand what you are saying. Not using his veto for his game? In what sense, what do you mean? He wasn´t part of getting out Jackie. In fact he was MAD at Steve for not going after Vanessa or Austwins. After he got back in the game she was the only one who wanted to work with him. Thats why he did what she wanted, because he wanted to gain trust until he wins HOH to do what HE wanted. He tried to team up with James/Meg but both are morons. They didn´t even think about keeping him when he told them about freaks & geeks. Meg was running to Austin with that information and told him everything.

He didn´t went against her? Yeah well of course not. He was in F6 with a 5 person alliance. They had to get out the 3some first and he needed people to work with.

He wanted to evict Steve, he wasn´t sure what was the right move for him. He didn´t decide until the eviction what he was going to do. He gambled, evicted Austin and lost.
    He did nothing with his veto wins. He didn't save jacki so she went, he voted Austin over Steve and Austin went. He did whatever Steve and Vanessa TOLD him to do. He did nothing he said he was going to do in DR. He never tried to team up with meg and James he actually betrayed them in one of his numerous kiss Vanessa's bum sessions.

He and Steve pathetic players all round. Just Vanessa's toys as was Julia. John gamble LOL. He did whatever Steve and Vanessa wanted. Over and over he spilled his guts to Vanessa. Lame.
  • Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    At the time, I thought it was 100% the right decision (and still do).

Only now is it 'obvious' that Vanessa should have gone because she's sat in the final three. At that time, she was bottom of Austwins, Steve had jumped ship, Summer Camp wanted her gone (over everyone but Shelli)... Vanessa was DONE.

Shelli, on the other hand, was much more dangerous. She had John, Becky and Steve all wanting to work with her, and Shelli was gunning for James because he took out Clay, whereas Vanessa's #1 target was Becky... so a shield for Summer Camp - win/win. Get out your biggest threat, whilst at the same time, protecting yourself from another threat by using the person at the bottom of your alliance as a shield.

It really was a no brainer for Jackie, Meg and James to take out Shelli whilst they had the chance. Imagine they took out Vanessa and Shelli won HoH? James goes home and everyone would've been saying he should've taken her out because Vanessa wasn't going after him - she was going after Becky. It's only in hindsight that Vanessa appears to be the bigger threat.
    Agreed. At the time it was the best decision.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He did nothing with his veto wins. He didn't save jacki so she went, he voted Austin over Steve and Austin went. He did whatever Steve and Vanessa TOLD him to do. He did nothing he said he was going to do in DR. He never tried to team up with meg and James he actually betrayed them in one of his numerous kiss Vanessa's bum sessions.
    Seriously have you watched the feeds? Why would he save Jackie with his veto when he doesn´t know who would be replacement? He obviously didn´t want Becky to go up. EVERYBODY on the internet wanted him to vote out Austin. When he talked about voting out Steve there was an outrage about how dumb he is. Obviously keeping Austin would have been better for his game but everyone hated Austin so much so they didn´t care if it hurts Johns game or not. He even said that keeping Steve is his biggest mistake in the game. As i said he wasn´t sure what to do so he gambled.

Oh he did try to team up with Meg/James when he was on the block. But they were so far up Austwins ass that it didn´t happen. Thats why he wanted Meg gone when he came back. Because Vanessa was willing to work with him and Meg/James had an alliance with Austwins. How could he betray James/Meg when they never worked together? There was no loyalty between them EVER.
  • Options
    rowens08rowens08 Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apologies for my ignorance on this as I am new to international BB, but what does AFP stand for and how is the winner decided, is it solely on the jury house members vote - does the public have no influence in choosing the winner?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rowens08 wrote: »
    Apologies for my ignorance on this as I am new to international BB, but what does AFP stand for and how is the winner decided, is it solely on the jury house members vote - does the public have no influence in choosing the winner?:confused:
    AFP = Americas Favourite Player. Only the public decides who wins this. There is a voting on the CBS webside for it. The winner will get 25k $ and will be announced on finale night. The two finalists are not avaiable to win it as far as i know. Could be wrong though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously have you watched the feeds? Why would he save Jackie with his veto when he doesn´t know who would be replacement? He obviously didn´t want Becky to go up. EVERYBODY on the internet wanted him to vote out Austin. When he talked about voting out Steve there was an outrage about how dumb he is. Obviously keeping Austin would have been better for his game but everyone hated Austin so much so they didn´t care if it hurts Johns game or not. He even said that keeping Steve is his biggest mistake in the game. As i said he wasn´t sure what to do so he gambled.

Oh he did try to team up with Meg/James when he was on the block. But they were so far up Austwins ass that it didn´t happen. Thats why he wanted Meg gone when he came back. Because Vanessa was willing to work with him and Meg/James had an alliance with Austwins. How could he betray James/Meg when they never worked together? There was no loyalty between them EVER.
    have you watched the feeds? Or just making it up as you go? Vanessa willing to work with him lol Vanessa using another dim bulb more like it. Can't say who was the bigger wimp Steve or john.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AFP = Americas Favourite Player. Only the public decides who wins this. There is a voting on the CBS webside for it. The winner will get 25k $ and will be announced on finale night. The two finalists are not avaiable to win it as far as i know. Could be wrong though.

Pretty sure anyone can win it, they are all available to vote for.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    have you watched the feeds? Or just making it up as you go? Vanessa willing to work with him lol Vanessa using another dim bulb more like it. Can't say who was the bigger wimp Steve or john.
    Ok, whatever you say. At least i have arguments why i think you are wrong. I bet you didn´t even read or listen to Johns exit interviews because he explains pretty much everything what he did there. And most of it makes sense. Of course she wanted to work with/use him at least for 1 or 2 weeks, thats why she didn´t put him on the block when he came back in. But he used her too. You really seem to have no clue what you are talking about.
    Pretty sure anyone can win it, they are all available to vote for.
    Yeah because they don´t know who will be the F2 yet. But if one of them would win it it would go to the next person who was not in F2 i believe.
  • Options
    rowens08rowens08 Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ah thanks Linus for the reply:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done Sneaky Steeeeeve-uhhh :)

Onwards and upwards....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanessa already told him that he doesn´t have to win F3. Lol. He replied that he certainly is not going to throw it. Vanessa is not happy. :D