Once Upon A Time - Season 2 (UK)

Comments

• StaceySkyStaceySky Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A great episode yesturday.
    I just love Once Upon A Time, can't wait until next week.
    I wonder when and how Snow and Emma will get back to storybrooke, if they do.
  • Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Excellent episode, glad to see the aftermath from the resident's of Storybrooke's PoV [and they still can't leave, christ]!

Nice further back-story on Regina and Rumple too. So it seems he was around at her birth [or at least when she was a baby], and then he raised his own future enemy in magic.
    The Dark Lord's plan, or just a twist of fate, I wonder?

Poor Sneezey. :( Dreamy / Grumpy's talk of Fairydust and his brother's with pickaxes in tow reminded me again of that enchanted portion of the mine from last season...

Wasn't expecting Regina to Heel Turn on imprisoning Henry so soon. I wonder what she'll do with herself now she is trying to redeem herself for essentially becoming the one person in the world she never wanted to be; her mother.

And who else was with Emma and Snow but, Cora herself! :eek: Don't trust the witch, guys...
    StaceySky wrote: »
    I wonder when and how Snow and Emma will get back to storybrooke, if they do.

Have a feeling it'll be part of the finale, myself.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope they expand on how/why part of Fairytale World was untouched by the curse - that part really has be intreiuged
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm also left wondering why The Mad Hatter / Jefferson didn't immediately go after his daughter - she's not be held anywhere, IIRC, and is probably looking for him now too? :confused:

That seemed to be his main drive last season anyway...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dan-Bevis wrote: »
    I'm also left wondering why The Mad Hatter / Jefferson didn't immediately go after his daughter - she's not be held anywhere, IIRC, and is probably looking for him now too? :confused:

That seemed to be his main drive last season anyway...

Im guessing that is where he ran too after he pushed the table at Charming - before that, he was trapped in his car so couldnt go looking for her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    Im guessing that is where he ran too after he pushed the table at Charming - before that, he was trapped in his car so couldnt go looking for her

I guess so.

I'm sure he'll pop up again, but if he's not seeking his daughter at that point I'd be really surprised.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lots of loose ends to be tied up - hopefully in the next episode :)

Am I right in assuming that the land that Emma and Snow have fallen into is the Enchanted Forest (albeit a ravaged Enchanted Forest) that Regina confirmed to David was still in existance......
  • StaceySkyStaceySky Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lots of loose ends to be tied up - hopefully in the next episode :)

Am I right in assuming that the land that Emma and Snow have fallen into is the Enchanted Forest (albeit a ravaged Enchanted Forest) that Regina confirmed to David was still in existance......
    I think it is, but then again Regina does tell lies. Hmm
    Didn't someone else say they are in the Enchanted Forest, wasn't it the Mad Hatter/Jefferson that told David as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    StaceySky wrote: »
    I think it is, but then again Regina does tell lies. Hmm
    Didn't someone else say they are in the Enchanted Forest, wasn't it the Mad Hatter/Jefferson that told David as well.

Yeah, he did. And other than [rightfully] screwing Regina over by releasing Belle back to Gold, I see no reason he'd lie about that.

Oh, and to tout my own horn for a second.

I have just put up my OUAT - Two Halves, One Whole t-shirt design up at my new BigCartel store
    http://resurgencetees.bigcartel.com/product/ouat-two-halves-one-whole

Please check it out if you can. Thank you :)
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,684
    Forum Member
    Wasn't expecting Regina to Heel Turn on imprisoning Henry so soon. I wonder what she'll do with herself now she is trying to redeem herself for essentially becoming the one person in the world she never wanted to be; her mother.
    That's if she's serious, of course. Could all be another plan ;)

I was half expecting them all to take Regina to the 'out of town' line and just shove her over it. :D Probably not the best plan for the future of the show though, I suppose :p
    LOL! It's "toot" you numpty ;) Though you are "touting" for business so I can see your confusion :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's if she's serious, of course. Could all be another plan ;)

I was half expecting them all to take Regina to the 'out of town' line and just shove her over it. :D Probably not the best plan for the future of the show though, I suppose :p

LOL! It's "toot" you numpty ;) Though you are "touting" for business so I can see your confusion :)

Quiet you! I was distracted by my eating of my lunch at the time... :o:D

Now is that is a good idea [though, of course, not for the show - I love Regina!]. As the spell-invoker [though not creator], I wonder what the side-effects would be [since she never had a Storybrooke Persona, just one continuous one] - could they be worse in her case?

Perhaps it'd wipe her memories completely or something. :eek:
  • retrovertigoretrovertigo Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    I find myself watching this show out of habit rather than because I'm genuinely interested in it. I have to say though, that it slightly puzzles me why Regina is wayyyyy hotter than either Snow or Emma. She just oozes sex appeal to me, and I find Emma and Snow very ordinary indeed. Shouldn't it be the other way around?
  • MoreTearsMoreTears Posts: 7,025
    Forum Member
    She just oozes sex appeal to me, and I find Emma and Snow very ordinary indeed. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Emma and Snow look very innocent and "girl next door." Regina looks vampy. Obviously the latter is your "thing," but for some men the former is more attractive. Simply different preferences and not a big deal.
  • gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,611
    Forum Member
    "Young" Regina needs to spend more time in make up before letting the cameras loose on her. :D
  • rifleman19rifleman19 Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just started watching this after family recommended it,
    Now I have a question and I apologise if it has been answered before,

If Emma is Henry's Mum how can Regina be as well?
  • MoreTearsMoreTears Posts: 7,025
    Forum Member
    rifleman19 wrote: »
    Just started watching this after family recommended it,
    Now I have a question and I apologise if it has been answered before,

If Emma is Henry's Mum how can Regina be as well?

Regina adopted Henry, whom Emma put up for adoption after Henry''s birth because at that time in her life Emma was in a pretty bad situation and was not able to take care of a child.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a random musing that came to mind earlier, but I find it interesting that Emma never got a chance to witness Regina's powers in person.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, he did. And other than [rightfully] screwing Regina over by releasing Belle back to Gold, I see no reason he'd lie about that.

I have just put up my OUAT - Two Halves, One Whole t-shirt design up at my new BigCartel store
    http://resurgencetees.bigcartel.com/product/ouat-two-halves-one-whole

Please check it out if you can. Thank you :)

just clicked on link and it says its not available......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just clicked on link and it says its not available......

I had the site under Maintenance Mode [as I'm adding another item today] - it's live again now, though. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had the site under Maintenance Mode [as I'm adding another item today] - it's live again now, though. :)

will take a look :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    will take a look :D

Cheers olivej! :cool:
  • Arwen_EvenstarArwen_Evenstar Posts: 801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am i remembering correctly that last season Jefferson disappeared down the hat at the end of an episode, and this has not yet been explained in-show?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am i remembering correctly that last season Jefferson disappeared down the hat at the end of an episode, and this has not yet been explained in-show?

Now that you mention it. Yes.

And after releasing Belle, why was he leaving town [he had all his memories already, so would he have really been 'shocked' into having a car crash when the Curse fell]?

Bizarre :confused:
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    I assume the crash happened when the wraith blew through town.
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,684
    Forum Member
    Now is that is a good idea [though, of course, not for the show - I love Regina!]. As the spell-invoker [though not creator], I wonder what the side-effects would be [since she never had a Storybrooke Persona, just one continuous one] - could they be worse in her case?
    D'oh! I'd forgotten about that; ie that she was only faking losing her memory :( I am finding it a little difficult to keep up with every aspect of the show.