The Shayne Ward Appreciation Thread (Merged)

18910111214»

Comments

• Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shayne and Maria voted through :D
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,216
    Forum Member
    This thread is really slow being here for 7 years.
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Giving this a bump to say Shayne and Maria are through to week 5 :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    Shayne Ward will be on x-factor tonight and is apparently mentoring Luke. I hope this means a rebuild relationship for Shayne for his future performances on the show. And not just a one off thing where they take advantage of him just to forget him again.
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    I haven't posted in here yet, but I thought I'd say, I still support Shayne and can't wait for his new music.
  • fairy_fairy_ Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On Xtra Factor Louis said that Shayne was the one winning act who he thought should have done better than he had - described him as "the one that got away"
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Delete, wrong thread! :o
    Forum Member
    fairy_ wrote: »
    On Xtra Factor Louis said that Shayne was the one winning act who he thought should have done better than he had - described him as "the one that got away"

smh!! he's done pretty well for himself until the last album. He's done better than the other male winners on album sales and single sales.
  • gettygetty Posts: 3,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fairy_ wrote: »

What Lois should have said is, "me and Cowell messed him around and put him on ice for nearly 2 years and then we got him to sing a copy for his return single".
    I was not a fan of Shayne Ward but he was treated a bit shabby after Leona Lewis came along, having said that, Shayne himself wasn't very motivated and let himself be walked over.
    Forum Member
    So whats next for Shayne? musically speaking? will he try amrica again??
    Forum Member
    Shayne will be performing at 2 free gigs in the north east next month.
    Bents Park in South Shields on Sunday, 13th July
    Newcastle Pride, Town Moor on Saturday 18th July.
    Forum Member
    Shayne is at Northern Pride on Saturday.
    Forum Member
    Saw Shayne on Saturday. He was absolutely brilliant. So many people were singing That's My Goal at the top of their voices. Brilliant :)