I was on benefits !! FFS

smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Same old story on CBBB on the side...

So get off your fat A*** and get a job ! No I'll just wait until Colleen does her stint and get off the back of that..

Sick and tired of it Linda...

Comments

• Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She wasn't - was she?!! :o I mean she never mentions it.
  • klawklaw Posts: 1,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grudgeseekers Allowance
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    C'mon guys just feel sorry for her. She was on BENEFITS. Its the worst thing in the world to sit on your backside and be given money for free!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linda expresses gratitude for the opportunity she was given! How can we turn that against her?

Not counting people over retirement age, there are nearly 6 million people claiming benefits in the UK. Why don't they all get off their fat arses and get jobs? So hard to think, isn't it?
  • Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    klaw wrote: »
    Grudgeseekers Allowance
    Haha, so true :D

And yeah, I'm sick of hearing her desperate attempts at seeking sympathy. You were claiming benefits, Linda? Yeah, so are millions of unemployed people! Cry me a river...
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    attention seekers allowance :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha, so true :D

And yeah, I'm sick of hearing her desperate attempts at seeking sympathy. You were claiming benefits, Linda? Yeah, so are millions of unemployed people! Cry me a river...

She wasn't asking for sympathy, she was saying how grateful and happy she was to have had the opportunityof doing BB. The bitch, eh?
  • JJ69JJ69 Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Liz said on BOTS Linda's worked hard to get where she is now...laughed my socks off!!
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Give it a rest you stupid woman
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linda expresses gratitude for the opportunity she was given! How can we turn that against her?

Not counting people over retirement age, there are nearly 6 million people claiming benefits in the UK. Why don't they all get off their fat arses and get jobs? So hard to think, isn't it?
    I found stellan11s post highly ill informed and full of daily mail stereotyping..I wish people would know facts before making bad assumptions.
    Linda may have been working and on a low income,she may have been ill,she may have a disability,she may be unfortunate to be of that age group who find employers wont employ them,she is clearly trying to get a profile to get a regular income..but some people think benefit street is actually representive of the majority on benefits..and btw stellan11 its not free..anyone who has worked has contributed via taxes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wasn't asking for sympathy, she was saying how grateful and happy she was to have had the opportunityof doing BB. The bitch, eh?
    That's your interpretation. All she's done since day one is seek sympathy... It's like hearing a broken record!

"I was on benefits a week ago, pls feel sorry for me"

"my husband is dead, poor me, poor me"

"kick a widow when she's down :cry::cry::cry:"

Pathetic woman.
  • LFCKEV71LFCKEV71 Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    What benefits was she on. Bet she wasn't on JSA wonder what she was on?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LFCKEV71 wrote: »
    What benefits was she on. Bet she wasn't on JSA wonder what she was on?
    Probably sickness benefit or whatever it's called - ESA? If that was the case, it's ridiculous as the woman clearly isn't ill and is capable of work.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJ69 wrote: »
    And Liz said on BOTS Linda's worked hard to get where she is now...laughed my socks off!!
    Why? Was someone telling you jokes? Until she was stopped because of major illness, she seems to have worked hard all her life.
    Probably sickness benefit or whatever it's called - ESA? If that was the case, it's ridiculous as the woman clearly isn't ill and is capable of work.

How desperate is this? YOu decide what benefits Linda was 'probably' claiming, assess her health with the true eye of an informed expert, then vilify her for something you have invented from beginning to end. Do you work as an assessor for ATOS? She had two critical illnesses, one after the other. I don't know if she is still struggling to work because of them, but she is obviously doing her best. She HAS done some work recently, and is obviously hoping to do more.
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you got all that from watching a 45 min heavily edited show for a few weeks?

Are you aware of how difficult it is to claim ESA?

I think she was more likely on a low income based benefit but the truth is none of us know so its a silly thing to judge someone on imo.
  • klawklaw Posts: 1,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why? Was someone telling you jokes? Until she was stopped because of major illness, she seems to have worked hard all her life.

Selling your latest grudge to the tabloids isn't exactly hard work