Lauren... so cocky !

smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Sorry.. but I find her so cocky and annoying! and her performance was not up to much tonight!

Dancing... No :o .. a joke and the input of her 'Little brother' was a pathetic stunt!

Comments

• jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is an okay singer, but i don't really think that she is cocky to be honest.
  • MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like her either. Can't see her appeal at all.
  • big bang theorybig bang theory Posts: 4,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are the housewives getting jealous again? It's the only thing I can think of while Stevi and Stereo Kicks are in the competition that you would decide to attack Lauren.
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find she sings sometimes when she should be shouting . . . oh, wait. She doesn't seem particularly likeable either.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The teens will vote for her as OTY have gone.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh yeah so up herself that one (ROLLEYES/SARCASTIC)
  • smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are the housewives getting jealous again? It's the only thing I can think of while Stevi and Stereo Kicks are in the competition that you would decide to attack Lauren.

Oh dear can noone have an opinion !! ;-)
  • AmusedmooseAmusedmoose Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems like a nice girl, and has a great voice. I just think she's seemed a bit listless these last few weeks, almost seems to have lost her passion for it. I can imagine it would be a very imposing situation for somebody so young, It may all have got a bit overwhelming for her sadly.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never have liked her. She's average at best. She was awful tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smurftc wrote: »
    Oh dear can noone have an opinion !! ;-)

Well it doesn't help that most of the members that do attack Lauren tend to be female on here from what I've noticed.

Lauren is the only one left that doesn't scream at me that I've ever heard anyway, it's nice to hear, especially from a female soloist.
  • ShAneOmaC2005ShAneOmaC2005 Posts: 941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lauren was great tonight, lets be honest here. Probably the best of the night.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Well it doesn't help that most of the members that do attack Lauren tend to be female on here from what I've noticed.

Lauren is the only one left that doesn't scream at me that I've ever heard anyway, it's nice to hear, especially from a female soloist.

They're just intimidated by her. Not entirely surprised considering she is a pretty and talented young girl.

I'm so interested to find out why exactly you think she's cocky smurftc? Was it the VT with her inviting her friends over to the XF studios or the VT with her little brother? Seems like a perfectly normal 17 year old to me. :p
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren was great tonight, lets be honest here. Probably the best of the night.

Fine, lets be honest. She was the worst along with Ben.

(I don't count Stevi in this either)
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it's the Essex thing 17 but sounds like she is 30 when she talks
  • commentcomment Posts: 920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't particularly like Lauren, find her pretty boring but I did like her performance this week

I'm female and I find it ridiculous how we can't make comments about other women without being called jealous. Yeah she is a pretty 17 year old girl but I wouldn't say that would cause people to be "intimidated"
  • smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is a forum in case you do not realise !? and people have opinons.. mine is that she is a cocky individual... period !!!
  • ShAneOmaC2005ShAneOmaC2005 Posts: 941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Fine, lets be honest. She was the worst along with Ben.

(I don't count Stevi in this either)
    Fine, let's be even more honest, your talking out of your rear end mate.
  • Spy queenSpy queen Posts: 221
    Forum Member
    This is a forum in case you do not realise !? and people have opinons.. mine is that she is a cocky individual... period !!!
    I find her dull. No sparkle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know that this is a forum, and people will have different opinions.

My opinion is that there is way worse than Lauren left in this competition and that the people that seem to have such a massive issue with Lauren do tend to be female, I'm not saying all women, but there definitely does seem to be quite a few of them that strongly dislike her.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've noticed it too very cocksure of her self or is she just confident
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Never have liked her. She's average at best. She was awful tonight.

What do you mean when you say she is average ? 4th out of 7 ? or somewhere between 3rd and 5th?
  • NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you're confusing her confidence with arrogance.
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    She's ok but my interest in her only lasts as far as the X Factor is concerned. I don't think I'd buy any of her music if she were to get a record deal or care to look for her music after she leaves the show. To me, she seems like she'd be another female getting paid to sing easy pop songs other people have written for her. So far no mention of her playing an instrument or writing songs. Personally, I'd rather listen to songs with more emotional depth in them instead of chart number 1s that are just catchy.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,216
    Forum Member
    Can you show me when she has ever been cocky? Or cock sure of herself. Because I have never seen it, theres a big differents to being cocky and having confidence.
  • achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even Brian Friedman hates her. She's definitely a Cher Lloyd.