The X-Factor: Love Songs Special

1235»

Comments

• marsha_Cutiepiemarsha_Cutiepie Posts: 9,721
    Forum Member
    aliyah101 wrote: »
    Theyre cross between Stars/Mumford&Sons/Edward Sharpe and their debut album was released the other day! Buy :D

Will definitely check out more of their stuff, the more I am listening since the more I am liking :D, thanks for the recommendation!
  • Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will definitely check out more of their stuff, the more I am listening since the more I am liking :D, thanks for the recommendation!

Marsha you didn't take part in this, tut tut :p
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marsha you didn't take part in this, tut tut :p

Good, I might not have won :p... ;)
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done Luke - brilliant song. :D Very deserving winner!! :D Happy for you~ :)

Shame on you Aliyah for not coming 2nd. ;)

Great hosting from you, Tyjet! :D<3

Thank y'all for voting for Miss Frank. :) 5th is my (un?) lucky number tonight. :D
  • cheekypetercheekypeter Posts: 6,552
    Forum Member
    Congrats Luke! I've loved Embrace for ages, lovely song (I loved all of my top 5 and found it hard to separate them) and well deserved win!

Also thanks Tyjet for great hosting as usual, and congrats Ana and Aliyah - 2 lovely ladies in the bridesmaids positions! :D

Finally, thanks to all the mentors who gave me high votes to help me come 4th! And I'd say thanks to the public, but after costing me 2nd place I'd had for a while, they can go and jump (3rd last - whatever public!). :D;)

Also, I think Aliyah is the only person I've never beaten in any kind of game ever. :mad::D
  • aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congrats Luke! I've loved Embrace for ages, lovely song (I loved all of my top 5 and found it hard to separate them) and well deserved win!

Also thanks Tyjet for great hosting as usual, and congrats Ana and Aliyah - 2 lovely ladies in the bridesmaids positions! :D

Finally, thanks to all the mentors who gave me high votes to help me come 4th! And I'd say thanks to the public, but after costing me 2nd place I'd had for a while, they can go and jump (3rd last - whatever public!). :D;)

Also, I think Aliyah is the only person I've never beaten in any kind of game ever. :mad::D

Hahahaha! Untill you win, cause you know i'd always be in the bridesmaid position :p
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Just caught up with this.

Well deserved winner- and thankyou very much to everybody who voted James. I adore his song and I wish we could have got to have seen him perform it on X-Factor for real! Nice show- thanks for running it Tyjet.