Options

Hi Helen's cousin here

Comments

• Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a salon which offers a wide range of treatments. She has a very successful business.

I think she can be very proud of the fact she was selected to go into the house when you consider she was one of the top 16 out of thousands who auditioned.

she was selected because of the Rooney incidents , why would anyone be proud of that ?

• Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hopeful that won't happen. Helen has so much more to give. She apologised for the part she played in the midweek altercation and seems keen to move forward and create new bonds. Jale and Helen growing closer shows that they have put their differences aside.

Oh come on! What else has Helen "got to give"? All she has done so far is, to show us she is a foul mouthed bully, I cannot see her changing. face facts you really don't know her.You say nothing about her that the rest don't know or see.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she was selected because of the Rooney incidents , why would anyone be proud of that ?

Listen Virgil, Helen is a BUSINESS WOMAN. And a very NICE & DECENT PERSON. :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Oh come on! What else has Helen "got to give"? .

I DREAD to think! :o
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jequila wrote: »
    Listen Virgil, Helen is a BUSINESS WOMAN. And a very NICE & DECENT PERSON. :D:D:D

oh yeah , and she's 'moving forward' :D:D
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    I would question just how professional they actually are. I wasn't impressed with the Annie Lennox lookalike last night.

We all know when Helen is leaving, the final week at the earliest. Well done to her. Many would give their right arm for that long in the Big Brother house.

I read somewhere this morning that she is odds on to be evicted .:)
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I would question just how professional they actually are. I wasn't impressed with the Annie Lennox lookalike last night.

We all know when Helen is leaving, the final week at the earliest. Well done to her. Many would give their right arm for that long in the Big Brother house.

Here we go again, well done to her for what?

She pulled the wool over Pauline's eyes and was handed a free pass, nothing to do with "well done"

If she was a normal housemate, she would be long gone.

All your excuses for her are easily rebuffed
  • Options
    Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Oh come on! What else has Helen "got to give"? All she has done so far is, to show us she is a foul mouthed bully, I cannot see her changing. face facts you really don't know her.You say nothing about her that the rest don't know or see.

I think it's very unfair to describe Helen as a bully. We can all lose our temper and say things we regret in the heat of the moment.

In the last few days we've saw Jale and Helen getting really close. They seem to be forming a very close bond and share similar views on Ashleigh.

Would Jale really want to get close to someone who had bullied her?

Ask yourself that.
  • Options
    PopRocketPopRocket Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rolergirl wrote: »
    Tell her Wayne Rooney wants his money back!!

I think she should have paid Wayne rather than the other way around!!
  • Options
    tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ask yourself that.

Jale is desperate to become part of the "cool gang" ... she was isolated for the first couple of weeks and would do almost anything to join in their group

What she doesn;t realise is that it will cost her the backing of the public ... she will be out soon because of her associatiion with Helen

Who ... let's face it, is in the BB house for one reason only - who she has sex with

end of.
  • Options
    Jackie BrownJackie Brown Posts: 3,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this person really is Helen's cousin, then she seems to be surrounded by enablers and people who excuse her behaviour or they must be as vile as her. This "cousin" making excuses for her and her friend who was on BBOTS last night making excuses, saying how lovely she is and that the nasties in the house need to give her a break. Unbelievable.

That Annie Lennox psych last night wasn't any better making excuses. If her and the producers are that concerned about her behaviour and vulnerability, then don't they have a duty of care to get her out for her own well being? Rather than just plying her with more booze in the hopes of it kicking off.

Helen (along with Pauline) has sucked the life out of that house and it isn't pleasant or epic viewing. It's quite depressing to see such vile people getting away with such behaviour.

Edit: must be her cousin, what sane person would admit to being related to Helen??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's very unfair to describe Helen as a bully. We can all lose our temper and say things we regret in the heat of the moment.

In the last few days we've saw Jale and Helen getting really close. They seem to be forming a very close bond and share similar views on Ashleigh.

Ask yourself that.

She is a bully. Losing your temper in the heat of the moment is vastly different to targeting one person over and over. She lost her temper with Danielle in an arguement - but she systematically tried to turn people against Jale. She wasn't in the heat of the moment when she was calling her slug, she was bitching to others and isolated the woman, same with Christopher and the wasp situation. Everyone was shunning those two based on what she was saying to them. She attempted to do the same thing to Chris.

Jale is friends with people in that group, especially Marlon. So yes she would be pleasant and always has been, even with Pauline. She probably doesn't want to be pushed out and sitting on her own again. I'd hardly say they are friends. She frequently tries to tell Helen to calm down or not to rise to others, same thing she does for all the HMs but I am yet to see them sitting having a laugh together or truly enjoying each other's company.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a bully. Losing your temper in the heat of the moment is vastly different to targeting one person over and over. .

Yes, I agree. And apart from anything else, unless someone has something really wrong with their head, people don't go around 'losing their tempers' all over the place day & daily (as Helen does) I can't remember the last time I lost my temper, really, I can't.
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this person really is Helen's cousin, then she seems to be surrounded by enablers and people who excuse her behaviour or they must be as vile as her. This "cousin" making excuses for her and her friend who was on BBOTS last night making excuses, saying how lovely she is and that the nasties in the house need to give her a break. Unbelievable.

That Annie Lennox psych last night wasn't any better making excuses. If her and the producers are that concerned about her behaviour and vulnerability, then don't they have a duty of care to get her out for her own well being? Rather than just plying her with more booze in the hopes of it kicking off.

Helen (along with Pauline) has sucked the life out of that house and it isn't pleasant or epic viewing. It's quite depressing to see such vile people getting away with such behaviour.

Edit: must be her cousin, what sane person would admit to being related to Helen??

Nail on head - great post!
  • Options
    TJ-67TJ-67 Posts: 807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would be ashamed of her if she was my family, in fact I would move town, change my surname, and have my brain reformatted to erase any possible memories of the vile mouthed turd.
  • Options
    trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's very unfair to describe Helen as a bully.

At least one of the 15 warnings she's thus far received has been for bullying. These are warnings that she's accepted and said she deserved.

If Helen thinks it's fair, then there's no reason why you shouldn't.
    We can all lose our temper and say things we regret in the heat of the moment.

Helen led a sustained campaign against Jale.

Ask yourself that.

Jale seems to be a very mature person when it comes to forgiving and forgetting. She also seems to be happy to cosy up to people in order to prevent herself from being a target. And then there's the fact that Helen lied to Jale when apologising to her - saying that she listened to other people and allowed them to sway her thinking, when it was actually Helen who first started the campaign against Jale with her whole "she rolled her eyes" bit.

So, sure, I can completely imagine Jale getting on with someone who bullied her. In fact, that's exactly what I'm seeing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TJ-67 wrote: »
    I would be ashamed of her if she was my family, in fact I would move town, change my surname, and have my brain reformatted to erase any possible memories of the vile mouthed turd.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen is in a high pressure situation which she is not used to. She's a northern lass who wouldn't meet people like Matthew and Danielle in normal life. I think the comment Matthew made during the spin the bottle game was probably the tipping point. She's obviously had stuff she wanted to get off her chest. She's worried that Matthew will hurt Mark and she's probably also feeling a bit insecure as Mark and Matthew have been getting so close. Mark is one of her best friends in the house.

I remember Helen calling Mathew a few choice names before he said that to her and she then went on and said more. She shouldn't dish it if she can't take it. She also got into his personal space in an aggressive manner, I thought he was quite restrained when you consider HER behaviour.
  • Options
    Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a bully. Losing your temper in the heat of the moment is vastly different to targeting one person over and over. She lost her temper with Danielle in an arguement - but she systematically tried to turn people against Jale. She wasn't in the heat of the moment when she was calling her slug, she was bitching to others and isolated the woman, same with Christopher and the wasp situation. Everyone was shunning those two based on what she was saying to them. She attempted to do the same thing to Chris.

Pauline was able to turn many housemates against Jale because of the position of authority she had in the house. She was the power housemate, she was the mother of the house and she did all the cooking and cleaning. That gave her huge influence in the house. She was almost a God-like figure to many of them in that house. Some of them described her as the most incredible lady they had ever met in their life and how she taught them so much.
    Jale is friends with people in that group, especially Marlon. So yes she would be pleasant and always has been, even with Pauline. She probably doesn't want to be pushed out and sitting on her own again. I'd hardly say they are friends. She frequently tries to tell Helen to calm down or not to rise to others, same thing she does for all the HMs but I am yet to see them sitting having a laugh together or truly enjoying each other's company.

I think it shows that viewers do tend to exaggerate things. Yes, there's been the odd disagreement and people have fallen out at times but things have been totally blown out of proportion.

If Helen was really that bad then howcome so many people seem to get on with her?

We're talking about intelligent people like Kim and Jale who appear to be two of her closest friends at the moment. Marlon, Steven, Ash, Mark and Winston also get on really well with her. If you're thrown into a house with a bunch of strangers then you obviously won't get on with everyone but Helen does seem to get on with most.
  • Options
    farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this 'cousin' still being entertained?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think it shows that viewers do tend to exaggerate things.

Yes, the ones on here who don't like Helen are all exaggerating. You keep telling yourself that dearie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Btw Rufus, you seem to be spending a lot of time & energy on here defending the saintly Helen. You must be very close cousins. ;-)
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    I'm so sorry. Unfortunately, we all have our cross to bear.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    farlofan wrote: »
    Is this 'cousin' still being entertained?!

Unfortunately! The 'cousin' will continue to bump this thread and seek more attention.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    Unfortunately! The 'cousin' will continue to bump this thread and seek more attention.

I don't mind this thread, whoever it is, the descriptions of Helen are hilariously deluded.