Did you buy yourself anything for Christmas?

dave81ukdave81uk Posts: 1,407
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I always treat myself at Christmas, this year I bought a new laptop. What bout u?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Every year I buy a christmas game.
    Last year it was a magnetic fishing game for the kids to play after Christmas dinner.and this year they enjoyed playing Hungry Hippos.
    I do like a bottle of Baileys at Christmas so that sneeks onto the shopping list a week before!
  • flashgordon1952flashgordon1952 Posts: 3,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    at the moment looking at fishing gear oon ebay . Yes i know i should not as already in the last 3 months bought 3 baitrunner reels (and one never came) loadsa weights a one man bivvy but this christmas have made several bids and waiting to here . The only thing you cant buy on ebay is "viginity" i am shure someone will want to sell that on there one day
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    An LG 32LH7000 TV for my bedroom :D
  • Terry WigonTerry Wigon Posts: 6,831
    Forum Member
    I'm going to buy myself a 40" Sony TV and a camcorder. Also thought of buyin a wii-fit/X-box but everywhere seems to be sold out!
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought myself a PC Tablet and really do like it. Some trainers and a pair of boots and thats it, I hardly buy owt during the year tbh only as and when I need something and thats not often

having said that I have a decent year coming up

Take That concert
    Jools Holland Concert
    Long weekend in the IOM for the TT Races
    Lee Evans Concert

So looking forward to that, most of my money goes on my animals :D
  • _radioamerica_radioamerica Posts: 4,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mario party 4 lol
  • Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    A Buffy the Vampire Slayer boxset.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    Kinect and Blu-Ray player.

Also spotted Vietnam in the EA sale last night for £5, bargain!
  • deeemgeedeeemgee Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bought myself a week's holiday in Fuerteventura on Xmas Eve.

Can't handle this weather any longer and flying out in three weeks time!
  • 80's chick80's chick Posts: 5,207
    Forum Member
    a new camcorder
    a pair of UGG boots
    FCUK bag full of FCUK smelly things
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    Not really. I subscribed to PowerSlam for another year and I might buy a new mobile phone today. I wouldn't say that was for Christmas though.
    I'll have to check my bank balance, then I may splash some cash on this Shameless T-Shirt.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    dave81uk wrote: »
    I always treat myself at Christmas, this year I bought a new laptop. What bout u?

Snap :)
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to buy an electric guitar I was just waiting for the weather to clear a bit so I can walk safely while carrying it.
  • lorrylorry Posts: 2,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few weeks ago I treated myself to a new sewing machine and a posh cabinet to house it (although that's still stuck in Stirling due to the bad weather:cry:), so that was my pressie to myself for the whole of 2010.
  • queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never think of myself, never. I wish I could, too much guilt!
  • ads84ads84 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    I bought myself a lovely new winter jacket from Debenhams, then my pet parrot died, so I bought myself a puppy.
  • XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    I didn't but my alarm clock has just broken, so I'm considering buying myself a belated present of an ipod docking station/alarm clock.
  • izanamiizanami Posts: 2,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I very rarely get myself anything.

I always say I'm going to get myself something just afterwards but it never really materialises.
  • asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    i bought myself a car radio and although its not the most extravagant thing in the world my old one's been broke for months and i've really missed having a bit of music in the car because even the cd player was broke.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A Souixsie And The Banshees DVD, Nocturne. Also a Tamara De Lempicka print but sent it back cos it was very poor quality.
  • Steve1977Steve1977 Posts: 1,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We treated ourself to Simon Peggs book and the Mark Ronson album. Gonna treat myself to a cut price book on The Empire Strikes Back
  • parsleyisfunparsleyisfun Posts: 4,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope I wait until the sales and buy myself a new year present :D
  • BrigonBrigon Posts: 2,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just bought myself a TV today. Sadly it wasn't on sale, but I wanted one before the VAT goes up in January. I was hoping the one I had my eye on would get reduced but nevermind.
  • welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I might have a look in the sales but there's nothing I really need
  • Nuartey1Nuartey1 Posts: 2,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An X box 260 with Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Fifa 11 and Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe.

I went all out. :D