The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board

Comments

• PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Loved Pasha in the Christmas special... how gorgeous did he look and Chasha looked so good together.... :)

Loved the Christmas Special ..... :) ...specially loved the allstar dance special... all with their signature moves... although there were lots of other moves for Chasha to choose from... but hey ho.. it was still a lovely feel good number.... :)
    Forum Member
    Ahh... Last bit of Pasha love for the year.... :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0131d4k
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »

Thanks Pashulty for both links, esp the above, this is great.:) Thanks to original poster too.
    Also thanks Tootsie for another link.
    SCD Special was really good, just wish the previous celebs had gotten a bit longer to dance. Enjoyed the part where Tess came on and Pasha was there with her to do a few moves.;)
    Lovely to see celebs from this year on the stairs at the end or in the audience. Pasha and his girls both there and his touring pro partner!:p
    Wish Katya was still on the main show though.
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Thanks Pashulty for both links, esp the above, this is great.:) Thanks to original poster too.
    SCD Special was really good, just wish the previous celebs had gotten a bit longer to dance. Enjoyed the part where Tess came on and Pasha was there with her to do a few moves.;)
    Lovely to see celebs from this year on the stairs at the end or in the audience. Pasha and his girls both there and his touring pro partner!:p

I love Katya and still don't understand why TPTB decided to replace her with Karen, crazy decision in my opinion.

Very happy to see Pasha tweeting yesterday, wish he would tweet more but we Pasha fans have lots to look forward to over the next few months for any of us lucky enough to be going to see him dance :)
  • LennieLennie Posts: 25,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He should tweet more often :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Pasha had girls everywhere - Tess, Chelsee, Katya, Kimberley. - he's a popular boy. :D:D

I wish Katya was still on the main show too. :(

She was always good fun and thought she was great with Bobby yesterday. :)
    Forum Member
    Lennie wrote: »
    He should tweet more often :D

He should ...:):rolleyes:
    Tootsie101 wrote: »
    [/B]

Pasha had girls everywhere - Tess, Chelsee, Katya, Kimberley. - he's a popular boy. :D:D

Agree with both...
    Forum Member

Isnt it just Shona... :o??...I am listening to the song on a continuous loop on youtube ...:o... in between watching this video....:o;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member

N'aw, is it sad that I read this in my head in Pasha's accent? :o:D I think I've watched too many Pasha vids recently..

I hope him and Katya do some more tv interviews this year, I think they only did a couple before the last tour. I think they have a wonderful dynamic, particularly on tour, its odd I think Pasha has chemistry with everyone he dances with, except maybe Jessi from SYTYCD :p
    Forum Member
    chazz3000 wrote: »
    N'aw, is it sad that I read this in my head in Pasha's accent? :o:D I think I've watched too many Pasha vids recently..

I hope him and Katya do some more tv interviews this year, I think they only did a couple before the last tour. I think they have a wonderful dynamic, particularly on tour, its odd I think Pasha has chemistry with everyone he dances with, except maybe Jessi from SYTYCD :p

First BIB... Nah...not sad... so did I ... :p:o... Yeah... have had a huge dose of Pash recently.... (And I love it...;):o)

Second BIB....Really did you think so?... I thought they had
    oodles of chemistry but yeah probably less than with others...I loved their chemistry in their waltz....;):D
    Forum Member
    Isnt it just Shona... :o??...I am listening to the song on a continuous loop on youtube ...:o... in between watching this video....:o;)

Absolutely, just fab Pashulty.
    We can never have enough Pasha clips, videos either on his own or with his ladies.:cool::p
    Forum Member
    [/B]

All he needed were the other GAs since he spent quite a bit of time with them too.;):p
    Oh the hardship of being so popular for him;)or as he said in reply to Tess once "terrible, terrible":p when he was with Kimberley and the girls as much.;)
  • sunshine6405sunshine6405 Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akGuCL7WvyM - clearer Youtube video of SCD Christmas 2012 rehearsal - enjoy
    Forum Member

These are very good Pashulty, thank you. Can never have enough Pasha clips, pics.:o;)
    I'm missing him off the TV too, but at least you have the tour to look forward to before his and Katya's. Please let us know how both tours go.
    Thanks also to Sunshine for the clip.
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    These are very good Pashulty, thank you. Can never have enough Pasha clips, pics.:o;)
    I'm missing him off the TV too, but at least you have the tour to look forward to before his and Katya's. Please let us know how both tours go.
    Thanks also to Sunshine for the clip.

Indeed.... ;)

Miss him very much... but yeah the tours to look forward to..... :)

And thanks sunshine for the clip ... :)
  • sunshine6405sunshine6405 Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avrJ-ijRhlo - clearer video of All Star routine SCD Christmas 2012 - it is a pleasure SalsaShon and Pashulty - enjoy everyone
    Forum Member

Thanks Lady A and Pashulty, boy he's just gorgeous.:o
    Sunshine, thanks for your links too.
    Wish SCD was on tonight or even ITT for a chat with all the finalists and a behind the scenes peak from last Saturday.
    Pasha must be returning to our shores soon as rehearsals for the tour will begin.:)
    Was good of him to tweet Christmas wishes and noticed Denise replied, kinda wished Kimberley had too as she was posting that day, although maybe they texted one another instead.
  • GeorgousgeorgeGeorgousgeorge Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wish SCD was on tonight or even ITT for a chat with all the finalists and a behind the scenes peak from last Saturday.
    Pasha must be returning to our shores soon as rehearsals for the tour will begin.:)
    Was good of him to tweet Christmas wishes and noticed Denise replied, kinda wished Kimberley had too as she was posting that day, although maybe they texted one another instead.

Thanks guys for all the clips and bits of news. Keeping an eye for news of the return of the International Man of Mystery!!:)

Rehearsals are probably starting after the New Year - first date is Friday 18th. He might go skiing again first!!!!!

BIB - yep. I would say that Pasha would send a personal text to Kimberley, he hardly ever uses his twitter. Wish he would use it a bit more.

Love those little videos Lennie. I do miss SCD Salsa, It's Saturday!!!!!!! Kimberley's having withdrawal symptoms. What does she mean by "ball changes"
    Forum Member

Seen on the board somewhere... apparently the rehearsals start on the 7th... wonder what what Craig's gonna make Dasha dance... pretty sure the Dani's Tango is one of them... what else?.. Crazy Craig might prefer Dani's showdance....:eek::eek:.... hope not....:(

Thanks for the links sunshine.... :)
  • snogglewortsnogglewort Posts: 2,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I feel like that Shona.. i'm quite depressed actually.. its just not the same :(:cry:

Just wondered why has it been assumed Pasha is in the US? His twitter says 'London'.. all his work is in the UK now.. Strictly, the SCD tour then his and Katyas tour.. seems no reason to be in the US at all anymore (I'm assuming his family are still in Russia?) so only thing he 'needs' is his girlfriend - whose to say they don't live over here together now? Would anyone know any different? He is very private afterall. :confused:

I noticed Kim and Pash tweeting at the same time and was surprised they didn't directly address each other. Very surprised. Anybody think things maybe ended badly? Seems odd... looking back through Pashas tweets (all 31 of them haha bless) I saw how he praised Chels last year after the final - 'princess' this, 'princess' that..'well done' etc etc.. and for Kimberley.. nothing... all feels a bit flat.. maybe its just me but it seems strange. Cold. I'm in the wrong thread to be ranting about this anyway lol :D
    Forum Member
    I feel like that Shona.. i'm quite depressed actually.. its just not the same :(:cry:

Just wondered why has it been assumed Pasha is in the US? His twitter says 'London'.. all his work is in the UK now.. Strictly, the SCD tour then his and Katyas tour.. seems no reason to be in the US at all anymore (I'm assuming his family are still in Russia?) so only thing he 'needs' is his girlfriend - whose to say they don't live over here together now? Would anyone know any different? He is very private afterall. :confused:

I noticed Kim and Pash tweeting at the same time and was surprised they didn't directly address each other. Very surprised. Anybody think things maybe ended badly? Seems odd... looking back through Pashas tweets (all 31 of them haha bless) I saw how he praised Chels last year after the final - 'princess' this, 'princess' that..'well done' etc etc.. and for Kimberley.. nothing... all feels a bit flat.. maybe its just me but it seems strange. Cold. I'm in the wrong thread to be ranting about this anyway lol :D

You back snoggles... :):)

Dont think its anything personal that Pasha hasnt tweeted Kimberley... I think its just him being very private...yes... it would have been nice for us... but I guess its not meant to be... :p
    The international man of mystery :cool:
This discussion has been closed.