Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He needs to die.

I approve this message :D
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do people still hate him as much as I do?
  • Options
    Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I do - never liked Charlie Stubbs! >:( Although he's not been on-screen so much lately, he'd still there, breathing loudly & invading their personal spaces - muppet. Who'd have thought Ross would be THE only decent, likeable Barton?
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still un-appreciate him. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still hate him, passionately. Hurry up Emma Barton and wipe that smug look off his stupid face.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think get rid of the Barton's but keep Ross.
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    I wish he'd go to his "cousin in America" and never come back. Eaten by wolves. Or something.
  • Options
    Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,387
    Forum Member
    James Barton needs to live on the village forever!

Chas is a lucky woman!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James Barton needs to live on the village forever!

Chas is a lucky woman!!

There's always one.
  • Options
    AngelJeanAngelJean Posts: 4,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he was toning down a bit but then he started to really annoy me again.

He has gone from being a failed farmer who let his own farm run into the ground into a smug twit who thinks he knows it all. He seems to think he is super farmer, super dad and super landlord all rolled into one. There was one episode a while bag when he was charged with showing Adam (I think) how to change a barrel. At that point he had been staying with Chas for a few nights but was somehow now an expert. If it was that easy to learn I imagine Adam could have taught himself.

I like Finn and Ross. But I don't like the other son. He is way to quick to get his feet under the table Chez Debbie. He had only been in her company about twice when he was offering to collect the kids from Andy and look after them. Stalker material if you ask me.
  • Options
    doormousedoormouse Posts: 2,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone's told him to stop pushing his groin out and hanging his thumbs from his belt strap, other than that, he's pretty much still on target for totally one-dimensional I'm-always-angry actor award.
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Do people still hate him as much as I do?

This thread is just too good to die_especially with blunt unvarnished posts like this!:D

So I thought Id give it a little bump to offer the potential of revival for a time!

Can anything realistically be done now to diminish the hatred and intense dislike and lack of appreciation for this character?:o:D
  • Options
    Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a guy :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pandora. wrote: »

:D:D:D:D:D

That started my morning with a laugh.

You misspelt guy though. It's spelt d-i-c-k.
    He's not really gonna be the one to sex Laurel is he? :o That would suit his sleazeball personality down to the ground. We know how much he likes to exploit vulnerable women. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

He's not really gonna be the one to sex Laurel is he? :o That would suit his sleazeball personality down to the ground. We know how much he likes to exploit vulnerable women. :)

Your not a big fan I take it??;-)
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member

:o Is the spoiler real? Please no.....I can't stand him and his weird ways. He was a ruined farmer and if I'd been Moira I wouldn't have let him anywhere near my farm! I adore Ross and hate the way James treats him. Ross was so good with April and this redeems him in my opinion.
  • Options
    ofthenightofthenight Posts: 1,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will probably receive hate for this, but I really like James :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ofthenight wrote: »

Everyone is different :) What do you like about him?
  • Options
    Forum Member

Dont be shy ,enlighten us as to his appeal to you-What are his redeeming features you think others are missing?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Your not a big fan I take it??;-)

Ha! No. >:(

I don't think I'll ever get past how he treated Moira. He honestly makes my skin crawl, even the re-written good guy version.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He gets so close to people when he's talking to them especially Moira! I hope he uses mouthwash the way he breathes over people. He's a space invader.
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's kind of faded into the background for me (no jokes about wooden scenery:D) but I fear he'll start irritating me again with the return of Emma.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandora. wrote: »

Brilliant :)

Of course you won't get hate, all members all treated with respect in my threads :)
    Ha! No. >:(

I don't think I'll ever get past how he treated Moira. He honestly makes my skin crawl, even the re-written good guy version.

YES! This 100%. Forever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is just too good to die_especially with blunt unvarnished posts like this!:D

So I thought Id give it a little bump to offer the potential of revival for a time!

Can anything realistically be done now to diminish the hatred and intense dislike and lack of appreciation for this character?:o:D

Thanks Hilda :D:D:D

in response to your question: no it will carry on like the hearts does, like the cockroaches will - they'll inherit the earth and will continue longer than a DFS sale.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks Hilda :D:D:D

in response to your question: no it will carry on like the hearts does, like the cockroaches will - they'll inherit the earth and will continue longer than a DFS sale.

Your very welcome!
    Well now youve compared with a DFS sale I can truly grasp that this is a case of eternal deep hatred!