Corrie Spoilers: All You Need To Know

Comments

• madaboutcarlamadaboutcarla Posts: 10,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is a sort of spoiler, obviously it isn't 100% but Chris Gascoyne (Peter Barlow) was asked by some fans if a baby or wedding were on the cards for Carla & Peter, and he said something along the lines of 'They're very probably, where else can they go really?', before saying something like 'You didn't hear that from me'. I think they also asked if he was pulling there leg and his response seemed to say he wasn't.

They also asked about whether he/ Carla would start drinking, and his response was along the lines of 'No, I think they're way past that now'.

I'll probably take it with a pinch of salt, but it does tie in with the 'Carla and Peter have a big storyline, we're moving them on apace'..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is a sort of spoiler, obviously it isn't 100% but Chris Gascoyne (Peter Barlow) was asked by some fans if a baby or wedding were on the cards for Carla & Peter, and he said something along the lines of 'They're very probably, where else can they go really?', before saying something like 'You didn't hear that from me'. I think they also asked if he was pulling there leg and his response seemed to say he wasn't.

They also asked about whether he/ Carla would start drinking, and his response was along the lines of 'No, I think they're way past that now'.

I'll probably take it with a pinch of salt, but it does tie in with the 'Carla and Peter have a big storyline, we're moving them on apace'..

Sounds encouraging- although Peter & Carla's alcoholism struggles were well handled, I feel it is time that they moved on as characters.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds encouraging- although Peter & Carla's alcoholism struggles were well handled, I feel it is time that they moved on as characters.

So do I. For now at least, I think it's be nice to see them have a happier storyline for now.
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://shows.stv.tv/coronation-street/news/220603-coronation-street-spoiler-karl-admits-hes-to-blame-for-sunitas-death/
    Coronation Street’s twisted Karl Munro is about to confess for taking Sunita’s life, after switching off her ventilator in hospital – but will anybody believe him?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Actors and actresses say varying things at different times; I take what they say with a pinch of salt, partly because they may not know, they may just be guessing.;)
  • Masher29Masher29 Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    Sadly a lot of people do pull their tubes out - I know because my lovely Mum (R.I.P.) did this 3 times when she was in intensive care.
    It's an instinctive thing.

I, too, am sorry to hear about your mother.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/videos/comingup/

Mon 15 April 7.30pm
    As word spreads of Stella and Karl's reunion, not everyone is pleased to hear the news...

Will Leanne accept Karl and Stella’s relationship?

Faye’s admission leaves Anna heartbroken.

Eileen takes things out on Julie.

http://www.itv.com/coronationstreet/videos/comingup/mon15april830pm/

Mon 15 April 8.30pm
    Dev has harsh words for Stella and Karl as they go out as a couple to the bistro...

Dev’s emotions get the better of him.

Anna’s actions cause Faye to lash out.

Katy tries to make amends with Chesney.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am pleased that there is the name Royston.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a471626/coronation-street-roy-cropper-to-visit-fathers-grave.html
    Coronation Street's Roy Cropper will find out his estranged father St John has died in an upcoming storyline.

He will then pay a visit to the place where he has been buried. David Neilson and Julie Hesmondhalgh were recently spotted filming the scenes on-location.
    Pictures of the gravestone reveal that St John only died in February, meaning that Roy will have narrowly missed out on a chance of a reunion with his father.

The grave says 'Father to Jonathan, Stephen, Isabelle and Royston', indicating that there are other siblings that Roy currently has no contact with.

A Coronation Street insider told Inside Soap: "Roy has a lot of thinking to do - this is a whole side of his family he has no relationship with. It's a big step to make contact. Is Roy ready?

"It's clearly a sad moment for Roy as he lays some flowers down on the grave. Thankfully, Hayley is by his side to help him cope."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Always worth looking at the pictures in::)

http://www.corrie.net/kabin/gazette.html

Monday 15 April 2013

When Faye's off school sick Anna's forced to take her to work with her. Coming into the cafe, Tim gleans what's going on and offers to look after Faye back at his flat. Anna reluctantly agrees as Faye laps up Tim's attention. But Faye makes a shock announcement.
    When both Eileen and Paul refuse to back down, an emotional Paul decides it's time he went house hunting. As Paul goes Eileen struggles to hold it together.

Leanne's shocked to discover that Stella and Karl are back together. She brands Karl a cheat and a liar, how will Dev react to news of the coupling?

Fiz offers to help Katy win Chesney back but tells her it means making some sacrifices. Is Katy prepared to do whatever it takes? Mary plans an Australian night at the bistro.

Monday 15 April 2013

Anna's unnerved by Faye's insistence that she wants to live with her dad and tries to explain to Tim that since he arrived on the scene Faye's behaviour has deteriorated again. Accepting his presence has had a disruptive influence on Faye, Tim offers to move away from the street. When Faye overhears this, she goes ballistic, refusing to return home.

Eileen's furious that Paul is staying at Julie's, accusing her sister of siding with Paul. Realising he's coming between them, Paul returns to the Grimshaws' with some news for Eileen.

An emotional Dev questions Stella over her decision to take Karl back, resentful that they've got their happy ending. Sophie tells him to stop being horrible to the people who care about him.

Katy tells Ryan she's quitting her job to focus on getting her family back on track and can't see him anymore. Will it have the desired effect on Chesney? Mary's Australian night at the bistro gets out of hand.

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Faye's still playing up and Anna tells Tim that for now it's best he has no contact with her. Witnessing the exchange, Brian tries to talk to Faye at school but when she claims that Anna hits her, Brian's aghast. With no choice, he calls social services.

Fiz sets Chesney up with Katy at the cafe, hoping it will force them to talk. Chesney's not happy about being tricked but agrees to hear Katy out. She apologises for having her head turned by Ryan and insists it's Chesney she loves.

When the tickets arrive for a holiday Eileen and Paul booked months ago she offers them to him. But since he's due to start a new job, Paul suggests Eileen take Julie instead.

After scattering Sunita's ashes Dev admits he has to focus on his kids now and tells Sophie he plans to look for a nanny so he can return to work. Nick tells Mary no more theme nights at the bistro.

Friday 19 April 2013

Anna's beside herself, worried she could lose Faye altogether. But when Faye is formally interviewed, she breaks down, admitting it was all lies and Anna has never hit her. The social worker calls at No.6 and tells Anna that Faye made the whole thing up hoping she could go and live with her dad. As a sheepish Faye arrives home, Anna wonders if it's time she admitted defeat!

Beth and Kirk invite Chesney out for a drink along with Beth's niece, Sinead. Chesney is reluctant but Beth has high hopes that Sinead and Chesney will become an item.

Having seen Dev's advert for a nanny, Mary applies for the job. Dev's not convinced but agrees to interview her.

Gary insists on running Tina to the shops, even though it makes him late for work as a result. Eileen's dreams of a relaxing holiday are shattered when Julie insists they book every excursion available.

Friday 19 April 2013

Owen's incredulous as Anna explains she doesn't want Faye to grow up hating her and if that means going to live with her dad then so be it. Anna calls on Tim and proposes Faye moves in with him on a temporary basis if he's up to the job. Faye's thrilled by Anna's change of heart but when it comes down to it, will a broken Anna let her little girl go?

Chesney and Sinead are getting on well but when Katy arrives in the bistro, the atmosphere's awkward and Katy leaves, hurt. Seeing Katy heading home upset, Ryan suggests he takes her for a drink.

Dev interviews Mary for the nanny job but tells her she's unsuitable because of her lack of experience.

Gary calls at Tina's flat, insisting he fits some new window locks for her. While he's there, Tina lets him feel the baby kick inside her. Gary's beyond excited but when he tells Izzy that he felt their baby, move how will she react? Eileen donates her holiday to a delighted Julie and Brian.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great to see there's a chance of bringing more of Roy's family in. I suspect it might be to cushion the blow for him when we eventually lose Hayley. :(
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Can Anna let Faye go'? She needs to think about it?! :eek::D

But I was hoping that when having Faye full time became a reality for this Tim character he scarpered! That would be very satisfying and serve Faye right :cool:

Roy stuff sounds good! Are these other people on the headstone half siblings? I can't imagine Sylvia having more than one ("I'm NOT doing that again, you can keep your mucky paws to yourself!" :D) and it would very strange if she had three other children but never mentioned them! But expanding Roy's family is a great idea :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Great to see there's a chance of bringing more of Roy's family in. I suspect it might be to cushion the blow for him when we eventually lose Hayley. :(
    lotty27 wrote: »
    'Can Anna let Faye go'? She needs to think about it?! :eek::D

But I was hoping that when having Faye full time became a reality for this Tim character he scarpered! That would be very satisfying and serve Faye right :cool:

Roy stuff sounds good! Are these other people on the headstone half siblings? I can't imagine Sylvia having more than one ("I'm NOT doing that again, you can keep your mucky paws to yourself!" :D) and it would very strange if she had three other children but never mentioned them! But expanding Roy's family is a great idea :)

Yes.

I have been wondering about the siblings, whether or not Royston's mother is their mother.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's the only time I've seen St John as a first name!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a471828/potd-coronation-streets-leanne-furious-with-karl.html
    Leanne's dislike of Karl Munro intensifies on Coronation Street tonight (April 10) as she witnesses him losing his temper with her stepson Simon.

Karl's temper builds when he is roped into looking after Simon and the Alahan kids at Number 13, which is the last thing he wants when he is struggling with his guilt over Sunita's death.

With Simon constantly making insensitive remarks about Sunita and the Rovers fire, Karl (John Michie) comforts the twins before losing it with Simon.

However, as Karl angrily brands Simon a "horrible brat", he chooses the wrong moment as Leanne (Jane Danson) walks in and is disgusted by his outburst. Is Leanne the one person Karl can't win over?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    That's the only time I've seen St John as a first name!

The late Norman St John-Stevas :):
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_St_John-Stevas,_Baron_St_John_of_Fawsley
    Norman Anthony Francis Stevas was born in London. His birth certificate stated that he had the Christian names Norman Panayea St John and that his father (Stephen Stevas) was called Spyro Stevas and was a "hotel proprietor", although he had qualified (but never practised) as an engineer. His mother was Kitty John O'Connor, Stephen Stevas's wife. They later divorced, and she then hyphenated the name St John.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    k9fan wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a471828/potd-coronation-streets-leanne-furious-with-karl.html
    Leanne's dislike of Karl Munro intensifies on Coronation Street tonight (April 10) as she witnesses him losing his temper with her stepson Simon.

Karl's temper builds when he is roped into looking after Simon and the Alahan kids at Number 13, which is the last thing he wants when he is struggling with his guilt over Sunita's death.

With Simon constantly making insensitive remarks about Sunita and the Rovers fire, Karl (John Michie) comforts the twins before losing it with Simon.

However, as Karl angrily brands Simon a "horrible brat", he chooses the wrong moment as Leanne (Jane Danson) walks in and is disgusted by his outburst. Is Leanne the one person Karl can't win over?

So, Leanne is going to ignore his son bullying 2 other kids about the death of their mother? I know Karl is a horrible person, but if a child was saying horrible things to other kids about their dead mother, the child would deserve being told off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, Leanne is going to ignore his son bullying 2 other kids about the death of their mother? I know Karl is a horrible person, but if a child was saying horrible things to other kids about their dead mother, the child would deserve being told off.

Couldn't agree more. But you just know with Leanne it's going to be all about Karl shouting at/shaking Simon and I wouldn't be surprised if Simon doesn't even end up getting told off/a good talking to for what HE said to two grieving kids in the first place!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't agree more. But you just know with Leanne it's going to be all about Karl shouting at/shaking Simon and I wouldn't be surprised if Simon doesn't even end up getting told off/a good talking to for what HE said to two grieving kids in the first place!

"he chooses the wrong moment as Leanne walks in"
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tbf, Curly is only 10 and has probably been taught that you don't go to heaven if you do bad things. He's not mature enough to realise that repeating that to two recently bereaved kids is not the most tactful thing ever. He wouldn't have meant it maliciously I'm sure. :)

More importantly - can't WAIT for Mary to end up being nanny to Dev's kids. God help them all! :D:D:D
  • ParoFlameParoFlame Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Episode 8109: Monday 22nd April at 7.30pm

Can Chesney ever trust Katy again?
    Izzy, Gary and Tina go to an antenatal class.
    Carla celebrates selling her flat.

Episode 8110: Monday 22nd April at 8.30pm

Katy decides to move onwards and upwards.
    Izzy tells Gary she’s jealous.
    Carla feels there’s no escaping Leanne.

Episode 8111: Wednesday 24th April at 7.30pm

Is it too late for Chesney?
    Frustrated Leanne returns to work at the Bookies.
    Mary pops in to help Dev out.

Episode 8112: Friday 26th April at 7.30pm

Carla pays over the odds.
    Tommy’s fed up when three is a crowd.
    And is Ryan ready to man up?

Episode 8113: Friday 26th April at 8.30pm

Peter is sidelined as Rob and Carla take over.
    Tommy warns a sceptical Tina.
    Dev realises Mary’s worth.

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tbf, Curly is only 10 and has probably been taught that you don't go to heaven if you do bad things. He's not mature enough to realise that repeating that to two recently bereaved kids is not the most tactful thing ever. He wouldn't have meant it maliciously I'm sure. :)

More importantly - can't WAIT for Mary to end up being nanny to Dev's kids. God help them all! :D

What? Mary's going to bend up nanny to Dev's kids? :eek:

ROFL!!!! :D That is going to be great TV! I love Mary, she's daft as a brush!

Re Curly Simon. Where would he pick up info like that nowadays though? It's not like Peter, Leanne, Carla or Nick are religious or his school's a religious one. The TV perhaps?

Either way, now I think about it, Asda and Aldi shouldn't be too bothered anyway - they're Hindu!
    ParoFlame wrote: »

Thanks for posting these :)

Chesney angst again though? Ugh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What? Mary's going to bend up nanny to Dev's kids? :eek:

ROFL!!!! :D That is going to be great TV! I love Mary, she's daft as a brush!

Re Curly Simon. Where would he pick up info like that nowadays though? It's not like Peter, Leanne, Carla or Nick are religious or his school's a religious one. The TV perhaps?

Either way, now I think about it, Asda and Aldi shouldn't be too bothered anyway - they're Hindu!

Thanks for posting these :)

Chesney angst again though? Ugh.

Ah now, I remember them discussing religion, in happier times (before Carla).;)

Perhaps Aldi and Asda could teach Simon, Karl etc about Hinduism:)
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    k9fan wrote: »
    Ah now, I remember them discussing religion, in happier times (before Carla).;)

Perhaps Aldi and Asda could teach Simon, Karl etc about Hinduism:)

This prompted me to look up this site
    http://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/h_death.asp

So both Karl and Sunity are destined to go to hell as they both had commited sins. One adultery and the other murder. Well from what we saw on TV - Karl is a murderer even if the Corrie script writers have forgotten. We know know who did it.
  • pixiegirl123pixiegirl123 Posts: 15,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Simon can do no wrong in Leanne's eyes though!
    More importantly - can't WAIT for Mary to end up being nanny to Dev's kids. God help them all! :D:D:D

Have they not suffered enough?! :D
    ParoFlame wrote: »

Chesney and Katy :sleep: Surrogacy:yawn: Mary :D

Are they bringing the love square up again? :confused: