My Penultimate post - Voting Order as of 1pm this afternoon (SPOILER)

Comments

• SCUSASCUSA Posts: 801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still not an absolute skeptic (and the actual result for the season will tell), and they have been entertaining, but ...

go back and look at each "leak" this year then compare it to....

the x-factor-updates poll and factor in
    • (singing order- which is less relevant once reach final 5)
    • (expected bounces from previous week bottom two)
    • (if the contestants had a "worse than usual" week)
    • (if the contestants had a "better than usual" week)

and factor Wagner into the poll as
    • (being a bit higher than the poll shows)
    • (and based on Jedward last year- just missing the top 5)

And you can pretty much be a fortune teller yourself.
  • DianeDiane Posts: 1,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abigail88 wrote: »
    My previous thread (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1407335) had Matt in the lead, followed by One Direction, then Rebecca, and then obviously Cher.

One Direction (I can't believe I'm about to say this) are now in the lead. It is actually pretty close and, I still believe, it is anyone's game. As I have said before, around 30% of the vote comes in on the results night and since they are performing again, it is likely to be a larger percentage. So, if Matt or Rebecca, pull out a show stopping performance, they could do it...

Matt is second and Rebecca is third but there is nothing in it.

My next post will be when the results show is actually on, so should be an actual reflection of the results.

It is now very close between Matt and Rebecca.

Thanks Abigail, you havent let us down yet.
  • Arnostae's MumArnostae's Mum Posts: 1,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As someone who made a nice little bit of money on Aiden leaving I'm willing to believe Abigail.
    If you are not a believer then just ignore the "leaks" I'm sure Abigail doesn't mind either way.
    It's been fun :)
  • iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    keep voting for matt!!
  • robbieg413:)robbieg413:) Posts: 7,889
    Forum Member
    By reflection do you mean when 3rd place has been revealed
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Simon is peeing his pants now. 1D winning is not good for the number single. Matt and Rebecca are the better choice for him. Too much backlash if they win.

Rubbish he wants these boys to win!! Why else would he put a group together and make sure he had the groups category
  • lovecat86lovecat86 Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT...

One Direction shouldn't be in final 3... nevermind going on to be the winners.

I wouldn't mind em winning. I can't decide between the three. I only want Matt to win if it messes up his chances of being credible. I cannot stand him.
  • DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    Thanks Abigail for all your posts this series and for the information (it was kind of you to share it) It was very interesting reading them.

Guys, when the voting results are released tonight, check them against what Abigail posted each week and see if they tally. If they do, it will prove that she was telling the truth all the time, in which case a lot of people should apologize

Oh puleezse - how hard is it to make guestimates along with the disclaimer that things can change. Don't buy it unless some indication is given that the "poll mole" exists and some evidence that they would have access to the details. The bottom two have only surprised me once when Aiden went. Looking at bookies odds and polls on various sites would allow a reasonable guess. As far as I am concerned I do not buy it without something to back up the claims.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    Abigail, when are you planning on updating the voting stats? Just so i know when to return to the forums, thanks!
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    KK21 wrote: »
    Abigail, when are you planning on updating the voting stats? Just so i know when to return to the forums, thanks!

Hopefully before the person in third is announced:D
  • Nicola37Nicola37 Posts: 2,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abigail88 wrote: »
    No problem.

I actually don't think she will come third. But so far, it's not looking great.

Apparently Single Ladies is actually good and she's changed it a bit

Er so we're expected to believe that your insider has the votes correct but didn't know of a change in song, unless it was very, VERY late. Yes she's changed it a bit... into a completely new song:D
    Forum Member
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    Hopefully before the person in third is announced:D

Not much time left. Surely the reliable source will not let us all down now. :D
  • KittyKinsKittyKins Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If 1D win, I will multi-buy Surfin' Bird by Trashmen, and I mean it!!!!!

:D

You won't be the only one!!
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Daewos wrote: »
    Not much time left. Surely the reliable source will not let us all down now. :D

Simon has locked Abigail away in a cupboard until 9.30pm:D

Well here we go!

PS Abigail has just tweeted me - One Direction are third in the vote!:D
    Forum Member
    Well there is a surprise - no comment from Abigail and its bye bye to the ones that were supposed to be leading. :D:D:D:D:D

Come on Abigail - let's hear from you!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Horrible fail.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmmmmmm. Not looking good here...
    Forum Member
    So, is Abigail still due an apology then? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daewos wrote: »
    Well there is a surprise - no comment from Abigail and its bye bye to the ones that were supposed to be leading. :D:D:D:D:D

Come on Abigail - let's hear from you!!!!

We heard from her on another thread - do a search for "Rebecca Out" and you'll see how accurate the 'source' was!!! :eek:
  • hotpotatohotpotato Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just disappear to back to your sad little hole.
    Forum Member
    We heard from her on another thread - do a search for "Rebecca Out" and you'll see how accurate the 'source' was!!! :eek:

I did - and commented. Still waiting to hear the explanation of what happened though ;)
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Proof, that she is full of crap.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    kyri wrote: »

Bit harsh, she called it as being close and "anyone's game"
  • Davey84Davey84 Posts: 5,296
    Forum Member
    kyri wrote: »

we knew this from week one when she got it wrong
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit harsh, she called it as being close and "anyone's game"

lol, yes as she did every week, especially when on numerous occasions she got it WRONG :D

a modern day Fortune teller imo