Sonia returns to EastEnders!!!

13»

Comments

• HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no point bring her back full time on the show without Martin.
  • sweetiepetiesweetiepetie Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    Natalie is credited.

Elarica Gallacher was credited on the Press Office site when Kylie's sentencing was mentioned, but she didn't appear in the episode.
  • MarkjukMarkjuk Posts: 30,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There doesn't seem to be any news articles anywhere regarding her return. I would have thought there would have been at lest one article if she was returning.
  • sweetiepetiesweetiepetie Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    sorry, someone already said that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    I actually think if she came back full time I would totally stop watching it. I'm not a huge fan anyway, I'll watch if i'm in when it's on, but I couldnt face seeing her on the screen. Can't explain it but even reading her name makes me go GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vikki13lou wrote: »
    I actually think if she came back full time I would totally stop watching it. I'm not a huge fan anyway, I'll watch if i'm in when it's on, but I couldnt face seeing her on the screen. Can't explain it but even reading her name makes me go GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

However with Bianca going off for a while soon it would mean that carol would have none of her children around her so I can see Sonia returning to fill the gap until Bianca returns.
  • Charcole911Charcole911 Posts: 6,353
    Forum Member
    Get Den Watts!!! Who will she call this time?
  • miles19740miles19740 Posts: 14,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another returnee...;) Smacks of desperation. These characters were good first time round but are never good when they return. They should let sleeping dogs lie.
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hm, wonder if Natalie Cassidy will be eating some humble pie then?
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    miles19740 wrote: »
    Another returnee...;) Smacks of desperation. These characters were good first time round but are never good when they return. They should let sleeping dogs lie.

Really? Carol, Dot, Phil, Bianca, Ricky, Cathy, Cindy,,Sharon, Mark, Lisa, Peggy, Janine. None of their returns worked?

People have been leaving and returning for years. It's nothing new.
  • sezziesezzie Posts: 11,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is DVO?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,005
    Forum Member
    miles19740 wrote: »

I agree. What an unoriginal idea to bring back the old characters I was glad to see the back of the first time.
  • LaurawhittzLaurawhittz Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if she is returning from natalies point of view i think shes being very hypocritical especially since those comments she made about Denise van outen returning to work when she did after having her baby :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    loads of mums work :confused:

The poster was talking about the fact that Nat Cassidy very publicly slated Denise Van Outen for working after Denise had her baby, and basically said that she should be at home and not work. Natalie is a big mouthed hypocrite.
  • OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    sezzie wrote: »
    Who is DVO?

Denise Van Outen.

I like Sonia :) But i would only like her to return full time of she was with Martin, i loved that couple. :)
  • sezziesezzie Posts: 11,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Denise Van Outen.

I like Sonia :) But i would only like her to return full time of she was with Martin, i loved that couple. :)

Thanks for that. Soooo, I'm gathering from this thread that Natalie Cassidy slagged Denise van Outen off for returning to work too soon after having a baby?

I'm not so keen on Sonia tbh. She's a bit too bloody earnest for my liking! Plus she can never be forgiven for crimes against a trumpet!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? Carol, Dot, Phil, Bianca, Ricky, Cathy, Cindy,,Sharon, Mark, Lisa, Peggy, Janine. None of their returns worked?

I totally agree, not all comebacks work but a large number have including all the stated above.

Although why is she only back for one episode?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member

I agree... although it depends on expectations. If you want a returning character to be as good or better than they were originally, then I would miss out some of your characters, especially Janine who is nothing but a shadow of her former self and really hasn't been that intrical to the show given she has been back 3 years!

Ricky has also had failed returns.
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,837
    Forum Member
    As much as I like Sonia, I do hope this is nothing more than a fleeting visit. :eek:
  • DiscoPDiscoP Posts: 5,929
    Forum Member

Is this what all the re-writes / re-shoots have been about recently?
    It sounds quite strange, turning up to explain Bianca's disappearance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right fine, but stupid once again if you ask me, 20 min return to announce whats happened to someone else....
  • Gingerbread'Gingerbread' Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    Finally confirmed. Brilliant news!