Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    Wow. Paying money to blacklist an artist - can this really happen? I'm surprised this can happen

I'm more surprised you're surprised that this kind of thing can happen.

It's been obvious entertainment and tv has run on bungs and ratings fiddles for some time and quantity over quality has dominated for a long time now.
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    NicoleRich wrote: »
    From Blind Gossip:

Once upon a time, this female vocalists was hyped as the next big whistler. Since leaving her original record label last year, her former mentor isn't playing nice. The huge factor in their feud is her bad mouthing him behind the scenes. Wrong thing to do when her former boss has a huge ego. He is now intent on ruining her career. She is ready to release within the next month, but is having trouble getting airplay. Why? Her former boss is paying radio stations big money to blacklist her.

The female star tried to book a performance slot on a highly rated talent show. What was she thinking? She will never be associated with any of his show again. Maybe it will all get better in time.

Yep pretty obvious this one
  • Options
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    The BBC has studios in Salford, so it could also be a BBC celebrity. Though I'm struggling to think of any ITV or BBC celebrity who I'd consider to be a 'figure of public trust'. Perhaps it's a politician?

Yes that bit is hard to fit into people. But i suppose it depends how you look at it, Could they simply mean someone who has a reputation as a goody 2 shoes and that would be ruined and her trustworthy nature is a big part of her job?

Is there anyone who gives the public advice maybe? A female Jeremy Kyle type
  • Options
    CeeCee87CeeCee87 Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    The BBC has studios in Salford, so it could also be a BBC celebrity. Though I'm struggling to think of any ITV or BBC celebrity who I'd consider to be a 'figure of public trust'. Perhaps it's a politician?

They have been described as a celebrity so not sure if a politician would fit. Perhaps a newsreader? I know its says they're high profile, but they must have completely untouched reputations to not want this to get out. I think this 'diary' she was writing, and that has been found, has got more to it.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CeeCee87 wrote: »
    They have been described as a celebrity so not sure if a politician would fit. Perhaps a newsreader? I know its says they're high profile, but they must have completely untouched reputations to not want this to get out. I think this 'diary' she was writing, and that has been found, has got more to it.

I've heard suggestions it's a toothy widow who used to present a programme rhyming with Pratt's Strife, and the vintage Irish DJ/ex Eurovision presenter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've heard suggestions it's a toothy widow who used to present a programme rhyming with Pratt's Strife, and the vintage Irish DJ/ex Eurovision presenter.

First person who came to my mind reading it was her i have to say
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cris182 wrote: »

Yep the girl from Lewisham :o
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She has quite a few skeletons in her cupboard from her early days, sleeping her way up the ladder.

Also the professional Honey who keeps going on about her dead daughter. She also slept her way from local radio in Northern Ireland up to national TV and radio.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the hell does 'a figure of public trust' mean?

Surely if she is of 'public trust' then isn;t it in the public interest that it be known that she's being untrustworthy?

None of this makes any sense.
  • Options
    StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There are times when I really, really wish I hadn't got the clues :o:D
  • Options
    sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    She has quite a few skeletons in her cupboard from her early days, sleeping her way up the ladder.

Also the professional Honey who keeps going on about her dead daughter. She also slept her way from local radio in Northern Ireland up to national TV and radio.

Blimey!!! That would be a shocker. Not sure if toothy has a boyfriend though, sure I have seen interviews where she is alone and missing her dead hubby. Guess she would fit the public figure bit if she is still involved with the childrens charity she founded.
    Professional Honey is married.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wow!!:o:o
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sueh21 wrote: »
    Blimey!!! That would be a shocker. Not sure if toothy has a boyfriend though, sure I have seen interviews where she is alone and missing her dead hubby. Guess she would fit the public figure bit if she is still involved with the childrens charity she founded.
    Professional Honey is married.

Wow (again)!! :o:o

There's hope for me yet. :D
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member

Surely not?! That's always looked like the most contented marriage ever. Really can't see it being him.

For some reason, reading the link, it comes across to me as people younger than these two.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Given he is pratting away in the Daily Mail today -it that the Mail's attempt at a HIPS (hidden in plain sight...ie featuring the protected person in the same page or edition of the newspaper?).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely not?! That's always looked like the most contented marriage ever. Really can't see it being him.

For some reason, reading the link, it comes across to me as people younger than these two.

My first thought when I saw the location was ....it's a footballer!

Which Manchester-based star is having issue with her boyfriend recently? Not her surely?
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cris182 wrote: »

I thought the inclusion of the title of one her songs in the last sentence was the most obvious give away, as opposed to the bits you put in bold.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    I thought the inclusion of the title of one her songs in the last sentence was the most obvious give away, as opposed to the bits you put in bold.

Not a fan of hers to have spotted that, But the rest made it clear :)
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My first thought when I saw the location was ....it's a footballer!

Which Manchester-based star is having issue with her boyfriend recently? Not her surely?

Is she 'highly trusted'?
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think her reputation went down the pan when the Savile saga erupted.
  • Options
    CeeCee87CeeCee87 Posts: 226
    Forum Member

Me too. My first thought came to me this morning. I know he's married but wasn't sure about her. However a long term relationship and two kids qualifies more than a boyfriend anyway plus she doesn't seem the type to be writing her adventures in a journal.

I'm wondering if its two 'celebs' that have met while participating on something like strictly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she 'highly trusted'?

I have no idea...because it's such a daft description which no-one seems to know what it means!
  • Options
    Rubbish NameRubbish Name Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the hell does 'a figure of public trust' mean?

Surely if she is of 'public trust' then isn't it in the public interest that it be known that she's being untrustworthy?

None of this makes any sense.

^^ This.
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    I have no idea...because it's such a daft description which no-one seems to know what it means!

Since the injunction has been granted on that basis, 'a figure of public trust' implies it's someone whose public profile is one that would be generally regarded as being 'above reproach', 'trustworthy', 'sincere', 'scandal-free'. etc.

Add to that the submission that there would be huge financial repercussions for both parties were this affair to become public property, and I think we have to be looking at two people whose association with very well-known 'bodies' (eg. charities, charitable events?) are a crucial part of those bodies' fundraising.

But that's just my take on this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PB

>> Big Questions <<
    Who's asking what this week

Which fading celebrity has
    been moaning about her ex's
    predilection for adding
    to his offspring? She's