The Big Reunion - ITV2 next Thursday

Comments

• applepie2100applepie2100 Posts: 23,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abz you naughty boy, you definitely are stirring it!
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    Jay from 5ive has come across better than I expected, and actually seems the most content with his current life out of the group.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee is coming across as an even bigger git than before.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't believe Abz wears a wig. No-one wearing a wig would dare take their baseball cap off on camera in case the syrup came with it!
  • myssmyss Posts: 16,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big fuss over whether to dress up for fancy dress.... the stresses of life eh lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I officially love Tash :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ritchie did look good in his Top Gun outfit:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I've just spent the last five mins howling with laughter!
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching this on +1 now :D

Anyone else watching or did you all watch it at 9? :p
  • myssmyss Posts: 16,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jay from 5ive has come across better than I expected, and actually seems the most content with his current life out of the group.
    I like his tale of experience of healing; something so simple but seemingly so life-changing. And isn't odd that when Sean commented about the effect of Jay's treatment of him when they were still in the group, he didn't mention anything about how he was cared and catered for Jay's family at an appparent crucial time in his life....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    I quite literally couldn't believe how genuinely jay spoke, and I mean that quite literally
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    Watching this on +1 now :D

Anyone else watching or did you all watch it at 9? :p

Moi! Five seem to be too cocky for my liking!
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They spelt Lindsay's name wrong didn't they?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Choreographer looks like he's about to crack up with some of them!
  • TributeTribute Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never seen someone say that their life is so amazing (Jay) with so much pain and sadness in their eyes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me or is Tash looking much better than she did at the start if the first series?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it just me or is Tash looking much better than she did at the start if the first series?

I can''t remember the start, but I remember when she gatecrashed Five's dance routine, she looked good then!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There really is something about Tash that makes her seriously sexy, not just in looks but because she seems like a really confident and fun loving kind of lass :D
  • MissLcMissLc Posts: 236
    Forum Member
    Loved having the Tour programme on tonight. I went to two dates and have decided to do a few of the Dec tour.

Love seeing the tour bus action. Lee from 911 is hilarious!

Also love the B*Witched ladies and have to say I have such a soft spot for Sinead, she is just unbelievably sweet but is also so beautiful. I'm just enjoying seeing them all smiling and having fun!

Roll on next week!
  • bratwurztbratwurzt Posts: 2,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would sell out one of their venues alone for 15 minutes with Natasha,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    Nice to see jay telling his side of the story and saying he is happy but his face telling another story he looks sad nice of his family taking Sean in when he was going through a bad patch things could not have been that bad between him and sean and it's good him and Abs keep in touch
  • TributeTribute Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

For sure, it appeared that she'd overdone the collagen and Botox at that point.
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    shadowrb wrote: »
    I quite literally couldn't believe how genuinely jay spoke, and I mean that quite literally

Ha! :D

He was high (on life, apparently).
  • MarkG6RMarkG6R Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    myss wrote: »
    Liberty X - last time on stage..... until the bank account runs dry! :D

Then an ad a few minutes later, for the Big Reunion Christmas tour ... featuring Liberty X !
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did not buy Jay's "life is BRILLIANT !" tosh one little bit. The man looks haunted and troubled and a million miles away from the "hippy dippy, karma, meditating tranquil soul" he was claiming to be. He appeared to be the most unhappy "happy" man ever.