Question about PS4 FIFA 14

vrooomvrooom Posts: 1,029
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi!

I'm lucky enough to have both a PS4 and Xbox One, but I have a question about FIFA 14. On the Xbox One, if I lose my internet connection during an Ultimate Team match, the game logs me out immediately and I have to play it again.

The question is: does this happen on the PS4 version? Is Ultimate Team dependent on a continual internet connection or can it play that mode "offline".

Sorry if this seems a stupid question, but I'm having a few Internet problems at the mo and keep getting kicked off FIFA 14 and it is driving me nuts! ;)

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• jubalcjubalc Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    I can only talk about my experience on Fifa 14 online and my friend who also exclusivly plays online.

My mate has it on xbox one, he said he was going to sell the game as he has had so many problems with it online. It has really frustrated him.

I play online all the time and have had no disconnections except when a player quits out of a game as they are getting a beating.

Be nice to get other people's opinions though.

Thing is, this is the game they gave away free with xbox and they have a close partnership with EA so am surprised they have had so many problems.
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    There's a youtube channel (Chap Jong) sp and he was playing Fifa14 on Xbox 1 both times he was winning the other player rage quits, when he gets back to the score screen it show that he actually lost and by a margin that never happened when was playing ie he's winning 2-0, resets and shows he lost 0-3, very strange.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP. Ultimate Team is an online game mode, so yeah you need a continual connection to play it.

To be honest, I'm surprised the question even needs asking!
  • vrooomvrooom Posts: 1,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wiseguy100 wrote: »
    OP. Ultimate Team is an online game mode, so yeah you need a continual connection to play it.

To be honest, I'm surprised the question even needs asking!

Gee - sorry for asking... I shall hush my mouth and skidaddle off.
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    vrooom wrote: »
    Gee - sorry for asking... I shall hush my mouth and skidaddle off.

Yeah, thats told you hasn't it. Dont ask silly questions next time :o