Linda : I'm in the mood for MOANING

violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
Forum Member
✭✭
Seriously from her out tale at the beginning that was her agenda.

Why go in the show to make someone else's time a misery and bring the mood and tone down.

She should have agreed to just say can we polite for the sake out of the house and try and make Jim's time tolerable.

Unless she was PAID a lot to be a sour faced BATTLEAXE.

I see lots of interviews spreads for her after the show.

She milk it.

Jim to win.

How he has not let rip at her gnawing away at him and trying to spoil his time there, well I do not know.

The only nice thing about Linda is her hair.

I hope she gets help when she gets out and finds some inner peace.

Comments

• moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,889
    Forum Member
    I think she has nice eyes as well as hair :)

She could have so much going for her if she wasn't so bitter and obsessed about Jim. If she knew he was going in there she should have prepared herself better, she's not looking good atm.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she can watch the footage.........and learn from it.

It must be soul destroying harbouring all those grudges.:(
  • greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously why do you think BB had both Jim and Linda on the show ££££££££
  • violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know her sour face could stop a clock.

It just totally selfish to try and give someone from the start a bad experience in the house.

But she may have been paid a lot to do so and lets face her her face will be in all the papers afterwards.

Exclusives my depression hell.

Frank Carson's dressing room.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,544
    Forum Member
    I hope she can watch the footage.........and learn from it.

It must be soul destroying harbouring all those grudges.:(

What in the earth is Emma going to show her on her best bit's tonight. There won't be any :o
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    What in the earth is Emma going to show her on her best bit's tonight. There won't be any :o

The only time I've seen her without her scowl is when she is holding court from her bed.

Its really quite sad.:cry:
  • J.RJ.R Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly I think when Linda sees the footage all she will say is - why didnt he say this, why did he do that - I don't think she will see herself through others eyes at all. She will just concentrate on Jims responses.
    As the OP says she went in with that agenda and hasnt let up after all this time. No doubt she will think that is admirable but really it's very sad and - for me - having the opposite effect. It's just highlighting how good Jims therapy has worked for him!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J.R wrote: »
    Sadly I think when Linda sees the footage all she will say is - why didnt he say this, why did he do that - I don't think she will see herself through others eyes at all. She will just concentrate on Jims responses.
    As the OP says she went in with that agenda and hasnt let up after all this time. No doubt she will think that is admirable but really it's very sad and - for me - having the opposite effect. It's just highlighting how good Jims therapy has worked for him!

Yes Jim has been no saint but why make his time so miserable unless she was paid a lot of money.

She will make money afterwards but her career as a singer is definitely dead in the water.
  • J.RJ.R Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Jim has been no saint but why make his time so miserable unless she was paid a lot of money.

She will make money afterwards but her career as a singer is definitely dead in the water.

Personally I think it might well affect her career adversely because she has shown she isn't dignified enough, controlled enough, nor professional enough to work with someone she has a past grudge against.
  • Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll bet her and Coleen are a bundle of fun on a night out.:o

Both of them look like they are licking piss off a thistle at the best of times.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J.R wrote: »
    Personally I think it might well affect her career adversely because she has shown she isn't dignified enough, controlled enough, nor professional enough to work with someone she has a past grudge against.

Well I thought that because she has made Faustian pack for £££££££ short gain.

Who in show business would want to be around a moaner it very negative.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,544
    Forum Member
    I'll bet her and Coleen are a bundle of fun on a night out.:o

Both of them look like they are licking piss off a thistle at the best of times.

:D:D:D
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma needs to find the courage to get in first, and tell Linda exactly how obsessed and bitter she's come over during her time in the house. Hopefully this will lead to just enough contrition to calm her down a bit. (I won't hold my breath). Otherwise her venomous rants will reach even greater heights, once she gets her platform to the Nation on BBBOTS!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Seriously from her out tale at the beginning that was her agenda.

Why go in the show to make someone else's time a misery and bring the mood and tone down.

She should have agreed to just say can we polite for the sake out of the house and try and make Jim's time tolerable.

Unless she was PAID a lot to be a sour faced BATTLEAXE.

I see lots of interviews spreads for her after the show.

She milk it.

Jim to win.

How he has not let rip at her gnawing away at him and trying to spoil his time there, well I do not know.

The only nice thing about Linda is her hair.

I hope she gets help when she gets out and finds some inner peace.

DOES SHE EVER STOP MOANING - I seriously could not live with a woman like her - not only has she been a bully to Jim all through this series but last night she also started on poor Ollie - she is a NASTY EVIL piece of work - LINDA OUT and JIM to WIN.
  • KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    It was her intention to get Jim to explode and to get the pblic to sympathise with her. It hasn't happened, and she is well and truly miffed, hence the constant moaning.

Michael Masden and Julie Goodyear were much easier to wind up, she picked the wrong year.....shame.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think even Keith Lemon would have her on his show.