Options

Who is Team Jim? Please state.

Comments

• Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reporting for duty! I love his dry sense of humour. I love the fact that he never lets anyone get him down. I love when he shows his caring side. I love how he has managed to stay calm in spite of how he has been treated by some. I love the way he has never moaned about being nominated (he now holds the record for the most noms), I love how he has changed his behaviour following therapy and I love how he has done none of the things in the house that many are accusing him of - they must be well sick :D
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Jim because he wears fabulous funky socks :D

Jim and the funky socks to win!!!

:)
  • Options
    MistyBlueEyesMistyBlueEyes Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Team Jim for the win
  • Options
    .Dozy Rosie.Dozy Rosie Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am team Jim...and I don't have to explain myself to anyone! :D
  • Options
    SocrotesSocrotes Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    jeanoj wrote: »
    Reporting for duty! I love his dry sense of humour. I love the fact that he never lets anyone get him down. I love when he shows his caring side. I love how he has managed to stay calm in spite of how he has been treated by some. I love the way he has never moaned about being nominated (he now holds the record for the most noms), I love how he has changed his behaviour following therapy and I love how he has done none of the things in the house that many are accusing him of - they must be well sick :D

Only a woman can fake it for this long?

Jim to WIN!
  • Options
    dash234dash234 Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh my gawd. :o That literally made me laugh out loud.. in fact, I am still laughing.. :):D
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want Jim to win because I like him, plain and simple! :)

Plus he is the only male in there who really hasn't irritated me once this series, and the only house mate to really make me laugh! (Balls in egg slicer and roll on death, plus the Russian routine stand out particularly) :D

Jim for the win! :cool:
  • Options
    deadbeat herodeadbeat hero Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bbcrzy wrote: »
    i challenge all who say they are on Jim's side to win explain why....without mentioning Linda in any way.

a person should win for many reasons. not sure jim has done anything other then being a one trick pony...playing a martyr.

remember, if you say YES for jim, try to think of a reason that has NOTHING to do with linda LOL

Aww, would a cuddle from an old c*nt help?

Jim to win
  • Options
    violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have just booked tickets to see him in Southend a week today.

I am a woman and I think he has admitted his past and everyone deserves a second chance.

He has been a gentleman in there I would have told her to stfu you dried out old hag.

She gives women who are menopausal a bad name.

Team Jim.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    I am .

Me too Jim to Win all the way - Linda OUT tonight
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have just booked tickets to see him in Southend a week today.

I am a woman and I think he has admitted his past and everyone deserves a second chance.

He has been a gentleman in there I would have told her to stfu you dried out old hag.

She gives women who are menopausal a bad name.

Team Jim.

Totally agree - she is a bitter old bag and a BULLY - Team Jim
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i challenge all who say they are on Jim's side to win explain why....without mentioning Linda in any way.

a person should win for many reasons. not sure jim has done anything other then being a one trick pony...playing a martyr.

remember, if you say YES for jim, try to think of a reason that has NOTHING to do with linda LOL

LOl, WTF!!! WHO made YOU boss!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I want Jim to win because I like him, plain and simple! :)

Plus he is the only male in there who really hasn't irritated me once this series, and the only house mate to really make me laugh! (Balls in egg slicer and roll on death, plus the Russian routine stand out particularly) :D

Jim for the win! :cool:

He has been a total pleasure to watch and I have agreed with EVERYTHING he has said whilst being in CBB - btw I am a woman who doesn't take offence to male banter in fact I think I prefer it :)
  • Options
    TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    He makes me laugh. His comebacks and one liners are very amusing. He's the only one that has kept me watching (though Dappy and Luisa have not been boring either). Couldn't stand him prior to the show. But he's surprised me on it.

He probably won't win. Fully expecting Sam to. She's "nice", "boring" and has a huge fanbase apparently.:o
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww, would a cuddle from an old c*nt help?

Jim to win

PMSL - that is WHY he should win - well one reason :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Socrotes wrote: »
    Only a woman can fake it for this long?

Jim to WIN!

Oh my god - so well written, you must have read my mind - I agree with every single word you have written.

Jim to win - come on JIM
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    He is calm under sustained enemy fire - admiral :D

Also like his one liners

Chuckling at the unreconstructed 70's style bloke trying to live in the modern world.

He hasn't done anything bad in there and I include the Frank Carson remark which was a one off in retaliation which he apologised for.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ruffle wrote: »
    Very well put I totally agree with all you have written

I agree with everything you have written too. Did anyone watch CBB BOTS last night? I was literally screaming at the tv. How comes nobody mentioned any of the above which was blatently in your face throughout last night's main show.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Jim to WIN - he has a wonderful dry sense of humour (just as I do), he has cooked for the house, he has taken part in the tasks without moaning, he has NEVER started any arguments but merely has to yawn and any one of 2 hm jumps down his throat, he doesn't take himself seriously, and most of all I LOVE his relationship with Dappy.
  • Options
    ChrissieAOChrissieAO Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    Me too...
  • Options
    .Dozy Rosie.Dozy Rosie Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiron wrote: »
    He makes me laugh. His comebacks and one liners are very amusing. He's the only one that has kept me watching (though Dappy and Luisa have not been boring either). Couldn't stand him prior to the show. But he's surprised me on it.

He probably won't win. Fully expecting Sam to. She's "nice", "boring" and has a huge fanbase apparently.:o

I am afraid you may be right....hope not..I agree with whoever said that if she left the house for 2 days no one would notice...sadly void of personality!
  • Options
    fi_onafi_ona Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trigger64 wrote: »
    He has been a total pleasure to watch and I have agreed with EVERYTHING he has said whilst being in CBB - btw I am a woman who doesn't take offence to male banter in fact I think I prefer it :)

Couldnt have put it better myself. :)
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    Jim For The Winner!!
  • Options
    WhitiaminWhitiamin Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Love love love it, they say a picture doesn't lie and that one of Linda captures her perfectly :D
  • Options
    tjbumptjbump Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    I am !!!!!