Missed Scott's BTC

Stupid Sky+ didn't record last night's show on ITV1 :mad:

Does anyone know if there's anywhere I can see Scott's attempt at the Bush Tucker Trial?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .. perhaps Youtube, or maybe some kind soul will upload it if its not there? :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    I looked on Youtube, couldn't find anything though. Yes, if there's anyone with the knowhow to upload, I'd be a happy bear for the day :)
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I missed last night's show.

If nobody is able to upload any youtube clips can somebody provide a rundown of the highlights from last night please?
  • Mrs Cee JayMrs Cee Jay Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Although probably not the whole thing, the jist of the trial is bound to be shown on 'This Morning' It's been on GMTV.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seriously, I wouldn't even bother - it's not worth the 3 minutes (or whatever it was) - it was pathetic.
  • Nellie PledgeNellie Pledge Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    Theres a video of Scott's trial on http://celebrity.itv.com/
  • angelssupremeangelssupreme Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    you didnt miss much lol
    he did do his very very very best though lol :mad:
  • BaltiBalti Posts: 1,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Advice - when you watch the vid, don't blink.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    he was being very brave by doing his very best to win a whole star whilst being "bitten" by some worms and a grasshopper tho.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He danced in a way that was rubbish - but in a boring rather than an entertaining way - and then he gave up at the first sign of minor discomfort.

Its really not worth the effort to spend much time tracking down.

It seemed like Ant & Dec thought that this would be a really entertaining trial - so they were genuinely hacked off when it turned into such a damp squib.
  • cheekscheeks Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it had to be one of the easiest trials ever and he still wasn't up to it.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Xanderma wrote:
    Stupid Sky+ didn't record last night's show on ITV1 :mad:
    I had the same problem :(
    There was no apparent reason for it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was so funny when he said he wanted out and Dec said are you serious?? Or something to that affect, so funny, what a wimp he is, he wasn't even dancing and did he remind anyone else of a baby in one of them things you hang in a door way??
  • FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    t2ggergal wrote:
    I thought it was so funny when he said he wanted out and Dec said are you serious?? Or something to that affect, so funny, what a wimp he is, he wasn't even dancing and did he remind anyone else of a baby in one of them things you hang in a door way??
    It is worth watching though for the lookof utter disbelief on Ants face when Scott wants to end it all
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [Sarcastic Mode *On*] To be thrown in with a pack of hungry carnivorous worms and grasshoppers, and to have survived to relive the tale is a true testament to this mans character and overt bravery. All I can say is - give me shark infested waters anyday of the week! [Sarcastic Mode *Off*]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is worth watching though for the lookof utter disbelief on Ants face when Scott wants to end it all

He doesn't need to take it that far - just going home will do.
  • winenroseswinenroses Posts: 6,470
    Forum Member

Exactly. He was disgusted, wasn't he? Then Scott lied to the camp about cockroaches, which they hadn't released at that stage, and how he had one up his bum, they were biting him......

I think even Jan could have done better.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The look on Ant's face was worth a few replays :D

Scott was truly useless. Eyes closed and hopping along in a rather constipated fashion to the sounds of the Jackson Five, before giving up after one star.

But of course, he did do his 'very very best'. I dread to think what his worst is.
  • EvannahEvannah Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's put it this way; you didn't really miss much. What a lame attempt at a trial. He didn't even try.
  • valdavalda Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    TheFletch wrote:
    I had the same problem :(
    There was no apparent reason for it.

Every day I put this on my Sky+, linked, then the next day it disappears again :mad:
    Forum Member
    Theres a video of Scott's trial on http://celebrity.itv.com/

Thanks for pointing me to that, Nellie - he truly was PATHETIC :mad: And the lies he told back in camp.....

He'll be one of the first to be voted off, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing, as I'd like to see just how much more self-centred and loathsome he can become :p
    Forum Member
    valda wrote:
    Every day I put this on my Sky+, linked, then the next day it disappears again :mad:

On the first day, Sky was quite happily recording until the first adverts when it stopped, deleted the program but did series link to the next day's. Luckily I was watching it, so restarted the recording for Mr X.

Then yesterday's performance when it didn't bother to record at all - I'll be watching it Live tonight!!

Sky + - usually so good, but for now......GRRRRRR!!
  • Sudoku-JoSudoku-Jo Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised at the grudging remarks on this thread: these sabre-toothed earthworms are famous for having quite a nasty nip, and now that we've seen that they have a previously unknown talent for disguising themselves as arse-eating cockroaches, we should never feel safe in the garden again.
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Xanderma wrote:
    On the first day, Sky was quite happily recording until the first adverts when it stopped, deleted the program but did series link to the next day's. Luckily I was watching it, so restarted the recording for Mr X.

Then yesterday's performance when it didn't bother to record at all - I'll be watching it Live tonight!!

Sky + - usually so good, but for now......GRRRRRR!!
    There was an item on Watchdog the other which I was half listening to - apparently loads of Sky + viewers have had problems lately so you're not alone! Ours freezes occasionally in play back but so far, nothing worse.
    Forum Member
    Sudoku-Jo wrote:
    I'm surprised at the grudging remarks on this thread: these sabre-toothed earthworms are famous for having quite a nasty nip, and now that we've seen that they have a previously unknown talent for disguising themselves as arse-eating cockroaches, we should never feel safe in the garden again.

:p:D:)