The Biggest Loser UK ITV 9pm Tues

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    I felt bad for Jessie as well. twenty five grand is like a million to her and I would have liked to have seen her in the final. I hope Sarah doesn't win, never really warmed to her and as some people have already said she'll only try hard when something's up for grabs.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know there is a lot of talk about a 'chosen one' but the person who wins this final has it in their own hands. They can spin the show all they like but they can't spin the final weigh in.
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    When is the last ep? It says football is on tonight
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    It's on next Tuesday 13th March, ITV's website is really unhelpful!
  • Raven123Raven123 Posts: 3,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I think that Kevin managed to do THAT all by himself....
    and while I remember, you never did answer my question re how you know 'the true personalities' of some of the contestants?

I'm not a relative to any of them, nor friends with them, but I have spoken to a few of them and they all seem to have the same opinions.

A few have told me they can't say much about the show yet, as they are under contract, but have promised to speak up once the show is over.
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    It's on next Tuesday 13th March, ITV's website is really unhelpful!

Thanks
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    I know there is a lot of talk about a 'chosen one' but the person who wins this final has it in their own hands. They can spin the show all they like but they can't spin the final weigh in.
    Quite right

I now dont care who wins as I am now bloody sick of waiting to see who did win

It was filmed weeks ago, wasnt it?

If it was they may have all put weight on since then:D
  • AshFanAshFan Posts: 440
    Forum Member
    I've just watched the semi-finals. I'm very pleased Sarah got into the final. I hate how the others bullied her and tried to vote her out and now she has the upper hand, it serves the rest of them right for trying to cheat. Weight loss doesn't always correlate to how much effort you put in (look at the big number gerald used to pull), so i think it's good to have a challenge where it goes on how fit someone has got in the competition and how much determination they have.

I did feel a bit sorry for jesse but she has always come across as very spoilt and she has never been supportive of anyone else, not even her friend really. Also the show shouldn't be able money, it's about losing weight so you can live longer, the money is meant to be just a sweetener at the end.

Really hope Kevin doesn't win, I find him so arrogant! I wouldn't mind Amy Mac winning as you can tell how miserable she has been at her former weight. I wish they'd be consistent with when they show the episodes, it wasn't on yesterday was it?
  • CarmanCarman Posts: 1,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite right

I now dont care who wins as I am now bloody sick of waiting to see who did win

It was filmed weeks ago, wasnt it?

If it was they may have all put weight on since then:D

It was only filmed on Tuesday this week. Last year I think they showed it on the same night that it was filmed but they probably didn't this time because the football was on.
  • CarmanCarman Posts: 1,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bump for the final at 9pm tonight
  • MikaRimmerMikaRimmer Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WOOP WOOP! Let's hope Sarah takes the win, but I'm doubtful, since she had lost so much weight when we last saw her, Amy Mac too. Kev still had a way to go, and I've never seen a woman win it, I've only seen men winning, so I reckon Kevin will win unfortunately.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did the wrong people get kicked out:confused:
  • Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    The first four all look great and have done really well without the show.
  • KiskinKiskin Posts: 6,280
    Forum Member
    Even though they are expected I'm always amazed at the transformations :)
  • CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So glad that I watch this show, it's amazing! I wanted to watch last year but couldn't find the time and now I watch every episode! :p The final seems good with the studio atmosphere, do they always do this? I wish more people watched this! The weight loss of Sam, Damian, Gemma and Amy is incredible, they all look amazing! :cool:
  • MikaRimmerMikaRimmer Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon Kevin will win and Gerad will get runner up.
  • SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gemma did amazingly to lose a third of her weight after being eliminated so early.
  • KiskinKiskin Posts: 6,280
    Forum Member
    I never liked Jessie but that's incredible... she did so well!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg @ Jessie. She's lost soooooo much weight. Her make up is awful though.
  • MillysMommaMillysMomma Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jessie looks fantastic, I never thought she'd do so well!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone's done amazing. I'm really impressed.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've only seen part of one of the shows (the brecon beacons trial) but am watching tonight. Can someone please let me know how long ago the people started the diet? some very high weight losses...and I wondered how many months they had been at it.
  • Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    I've only seen part of one of the shows (the brecon beacons trial) but am watching tonight. Can someone please let me know how long ago the people started the diet? some very high weight losses...and I wondered how many months they had been at it.

The first weigh in was 24 weeks ago.
  • MillysMommaMillysMomma Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They have been dieting for 24 weeks.
  • SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Incredible from Jessie. I hope she beats Sarah's percentage :p