Options

Hollyoaks confirms 5 will die next week

Comments

• Options
    soapnutsoapnut Posts: 6,905
    Forum Member
    Would they wipe out a whole family? Yes of course they would what am I thinking this is Hollyoaks!
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really can't see Martha dying or leaving at all. The actress said on twitter she has a big story coming up.
  • Options
    r0ry101r0ry101 Posts: 13,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ownnnn wrote: »
    I really can't see Martha dying or leaving at all. The actress said on twitter she has a big story coming up.

I thought this too. I wondered if Ash and Callum both die and it involves her dealing with losing both her kids in the space of a week?
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Doug hasn't been a good character since 2011, he's long past his sell by date. No loss.

Leanne is the only one I'll miss.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    r0ry101 wrote: »
    I thought this too. I wondered if Ash and Callum both die and it involves her dealing with losing both her kids in the space of a week?

Exactly what I thought and said on another thread!
  • Options
    OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member

Karen Hassan said something like that too but she ended up dying. I can never trust after that. :D
  • Options
    ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of the most likely to perish; I'll probably only miss Doug and Leanne.
  • Options
    ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god damn, Leanne's a gonner then. :cry: One of the few characters I actually like.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    r0ry101 wrote: »

People are deluding themselves about Martha. She'll get an emotional scene and then she'll be bound to go be with Lacey. Hollyoaks don't do aftermath especially with an adult single mother.
  • Options
    r0ry101r0ry101 Posts: 13,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly what I thought and said on another thread!

I hope you are right, as I think Carli Norris would be excellent in a storyline like that!
  • Options
    whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
    Forum Member
    I know it's not the most realistic but I don't mind the big wipeouts. The bus crash was brilliant. Also special mention to the dog fire, haven't forgotten that episode since it aired. Spectacular
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    And you couldn't resist putting a massive spoiler in the thread title because....?
  • Options
    SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Now DS are saying 7
  • Options
    digichantdigichant Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully it will be Doug, Leanne, Dennis, Ash and Will. Long overdue for all of them, Hollyoaks would be much better with the lot of 'em out the way!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going to try and break this down.

In the photo there's Dennis, Clare, Darren, Mercedes, Sinead, Will, Tom, Ste, Theresa, Ash, Dodger, Leanne, John Paul and Doug. Id also add Jim, Martha and Browning as possibilities.

Id say Clare is definetly safe otherwise they wouldn't have brought her back straight away and introduced Fraser. Ste definetly won't die either otherwise the Lomax family are pretty much pointless. I don't think Sinead will die otherwise this will leave Katy an orphan at such a young age and she's at the centre of all the drama. I don't think John Paul will die either as there's still the Danny reveal and he isn't related to it is he, neither is Mercedes and I don't think they'd kill her when she was almost killed a few weeks ago from a different circumstance. For me, Darren is definetly the safest as he as only just found out his mum is Sandy and he's at the centre of both families. There's also the massive Sienna storyline and no way would they kill him of in the middle of it. They wouldn't dare kill a 13 year old of even for Hollyoaks so that's Tom out the equation. That's cancelling out these 7 characters for me.

This leaves Dennis, Will, Theresa, Ash, Dodger, Leanne, Doug, Jim, Martha and Browning.

People might think Dennis is safe but the spoilers after could easily be a bluff. I'm going to say Martha won't die as the other two Kanes I would say are a lot more at risk. Sadly, I also think Theresa would be safe as I don't see Jorgie quitting and I don't see Bryan axing her. I, for one, am hoping for a happy ending for Dennis and Leanne so I'm going to cancel then out even though it's looking likely one of them will die.

This leaves Will, Ash, Dodger, Doug, Jim and Browning.

I think that Will will make it out alive and Dodger and Ash will perish, but I'm hoping this isn't the case. I'm also going to rule out Jim.

So I think Ash, Dodger and Doug will die in the explosion and Browning will be killed by Cindy and Lindsey and Holly, Callum or both will die in Later.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My predictions (I think it's obvious)

Clare, Callum. Jade, Ash, Doug, Leanne, Browning
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think Dodger will die, unless Danny wanted to leave. I think he's quite popular isn't he?
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say definitely Leanne and Dennis. Weren't they axed a few months back?
  • Options
    GoosebeeGoosebee Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    My predictions (I think it's obvious)

Clare, Callum. Jade, Ash, Doug, Leanne, Browning

I think this but swap Jade for Will.

Also they could be clever and count Siennas "baby?". Would Jade count?
  • Options
    ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Four characters are mentioned in future spoilers so we know they're safe anyway.
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Martha will uncover Wills secret, be killed. Ash also to die at hands of Will, and maybe even Will himself.

Doug, Leanne, Callum. Darren or Tom are my other bets. Maybe Tom doesn't go missing at all, sienna kills by accident, tries to frame Clare perhaps.
  • Options
    GoosebeeGoosebee Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Thursdays spoiler sounds like Dodger or Will are definitely a goner, and also that mercedes cindy and Lynsey kill browning.

This is speculation not a spoiler but have tagged it in case.
  • Options
    bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sad to admit it but it does look like Clare will die! She's 'escaped' from prison so, even if she survives, can't stay around for long. Also,
    in the leaked audition tape it says Clare dies and Lyndsey knows something. Lyndsey and Cindy are 'bound' by a dark secret next week - maybe they kill Clare?
  • Options
    nymbusangelnymbusangel Posts: 2,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    some die in other circumstances well that's clearly browning at the hands of Lindsey and cindy.

I think doug will die in the explosion, Ash will die too but maybe at will's hands and he makes it look like the explosion. didn't know Claire was involved but how would she be by the flats? So that's 3, Doug, Ash, Browning. Trevor or Sinead I'm also thinking, most likely trevor if one of them. Martha may go, as she doesn't do much now.
    We can rule out Tom and Darren as they have the sienna and going missing plot. Dennis is the one to break bad news to Leanne, so he survives. As for Leanne, Jessica doesn't seem to have been at work lately but I think she may survive if she has to be told bad news.
    Mercedes won't die she's like a cat with 9 lives.

Callum will die not sure if that's in later but judging by spoilers that holly is upset im guessing he dies but I thought explosion as its the following week holly is upset.
    I cant help but think Tony dies in later :/ If not Tony, Tilly or Dom.
  • Options
    Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is ridiculous. There is no need for a clearout. This will be Kirkwood's FIFTH explosion.

It's like the show's being run by an over-excited teenager :rolleyes: