Celebrities who dont get on with each other?

enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
Forum Member
✭✭✭
simple , do you know of any celebrities who don't get on maybe currently or in the past have had a feud , was just wondering after reading a Hollyoaks thread before?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Based on twitter, I would venture Piers and Jeremy C. Or is that for effect/mutual sales of books etc? :D :eek:
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johnny Vaughan and Denise Van Outen don't get along now.
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,759
    Forum Member
    The Wanted and One Direction
    Cheryl Cole and Charlotte Church
    James Arthur and... Well seemingly everyone
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharon Osbourne /dannii minogue
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Madonna/Gwyneth paltrow
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Rihanna and Karrueche Tran (Chris Brown's girlfriend)
    Lady Gaga and Madonna?
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cher doesn't like Madonna.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Wanted and One Direction
    Cheryl Cole and Charlotte Church

While I'm no fan of Church's, Cole proves just how effective her PR people are. She has fooled an awful lot of people into thinking she's really nice. Underneath the wafer-thin veneer of glitz, her spat with Church shows she's still a very nasty piece of work indeed.
  • Alien_SaxonAlien_Saxon Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Madras wrote: »
    While I'm no fan of Church's, Cole proves just how effective her PR people are. She has fooled an awful lot of people into thinking she's really nice. Underneath the wafer-thin veneer of glitz, her spat with Church shows she's still a very nasty piece of work indeed.

..You can take Cheryl & Tulisa from the estates but you can never take the estates from them.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ant & Dec. They even sleep in separate rooms! :eek::p
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    ..You can take Cheryl & Tulisa from the estates but you can never take the estates from them.

Nothing to do with living on an estate.

You can be a nasty piece of work and come from the most privileged socio-economic status imaginable.

It's time we stopped attributing "poverty" as a negative character trait.
  • Alien_SaxonAlien_Saxon Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing to do with living on an estate.

You can be a nasty piece of work and come from the most privileged socio-economic status imaginable.

It's time we stopped attributing "poverty" as a negative character trait.

I don't think you understood what I meant, for example in America they refer to some rappers like Dr.Dre as being "taken from the hood, but the hood is not taken from within them" it's the mentality I was speaking of rather than wealth.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl used to start fights with everyone. She doesn't get on with Lily Allen either if you remember. This was all before she was PR trained within in an inch of her life on the X Factor.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Price and any famous attractive woman ;)
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think you understood what I meant, for example in America they refer to some rappers like Dr.Dre as being "taken from the hood, but the hood is not taken from within them" it's the mentality I was speaking of rather than wealth.

And JLO is just Jenny from the block :D
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl used to start fights with everyone. She doesn't get on with Lily Allen either if you remember. This was all before she was PR trained within in an inch of her life on the X Factor.

Now a days though I've noticed that she's the complete opposite and become a bit of a celebrity kiss-ass in public :o especially towards big celebs.: Kardashians, Rihanna, Chris Brown, Kanye...
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erm... Simon Cowell and Simon Fuller?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tina Malone and the bloke who played her husband in Shameless. It's rumoured that he quit the show rather than carry on working with her
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Tina Malone and the bloke who played her husband in Shameless. It's rumoured that he quit the show rather than carry on working with her

I don't blame him, I would have refused to work with her anyway :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are both dead but I am currently reading The Dlvine Feud about Bette and Joan neither held back :eek::D
  • Gail forceGail force Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Mel B and Jeri.

Vicky and all the spice girls.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aggie McKenzie and the tall blonde lady (whose name escapes me at the moment) from How Clean is your House couldn't get on in real life.
  • allhitradioallhitradio Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    I once heard the late Bob Monkhouse say that he didn't like Cilla Black. He said that she may, or may not, be a very nice woman, but he really couldn't stand her. He added that, to him, her voice was dreadful - set his teeth on edge like fingernails down a blackboard! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    They are both dead but I am currently reading The Dlvine Feud about Bette and Joan neither held back :eek::D

I didn't know that it was sparked by Crawford making a pass at Davis and being rebuffed. Crawford, a sexually rampant bisexual in an age when I thought everyone just ate scones, knitted and bothered God on a regular basis, then pursued and won an actor Davis was in love with. It all went downhill from there.

I have no idea why I read such gossip, but I can't deny I do. :D
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sean connery and Robert Shaw had a rivalry from their television Shakespeare days