Options

How is Frankie Cocozza considered a heartthrob?!

muppeteermuppeteer Posts: 3,350
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have never seen the appeal of this guy - and tonight he looked dreadful with those skin tight jeans, the eyeliner and the birds nest haircut?!?!?!

Seriously, is this what's considered a "heartthrob"?!

Didn't think he gave a great performance either.

Comments

• Options
    robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    could it be the same people who consider Russell Brand a heart throb?..not me by the way
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    I know what you mean, I don't find mop head acttractive at all, he isn't ugly, but he isn't anything special nither.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    He's a waste of space if you ask me.
  • Options
    cantoscantos Posts: 7,368
    Forum Member
    He reminded me of Eddie Izzard last night.
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He does what cocky little gits do , he tells you he is a heart throb , he tells you he is a ladies man , he makes sure you get the message and wham young girls all fall for it .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    he so reminds me of the nutter with the bottles in this clip.
    and the guy in the clip sings better imo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDH9Jq5AWkQ
  • Options
    D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More like an ear throb.
  • Options
    cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is he called frankie because he looks like frankenstein with a wig?
  • Options
    goldieloxgoldielox Posts: 8,425
    Forum Member
    It's that hideous "with it" hairstyle he's sporting isn't it. Give him a short back and sides and he's certainly no looker (not that he is with that current style but young girls go for that big style...eww).

How anyone could find the sight of Fwankie at judges houses in that manky baggy vest attractive is quite beyond me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,168
    Forum Member
    For some reason it's in fashion for men to be anemic looking and feminine.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muppeteer wrote: »
    I have never seen the appeal of this guy - and tonight he looked dreadful with those skin tight jeans, the eyeliner and the birds nest haircut?!?!?!

Seriously, is this what's considered a "heartthrob"?!

Didn't think he gave a great performance either.

I thought for the first time he actually looked quite attractive. Not gorgeous or anything of the sort because you'd have to replace his face for that to ever happen but the jeans, eyeliner and messy hair has always worked for me.
    _drak wrote: »
    For some reason it's in fashion for men to be anemic looking and feminine.

Below average height, thin and feminine looking is what young girls have always found attractive because it's unthreatening. That's why the small, slim/thin and pretty one in boybands is always the most popular with the girls.
  • Options
    LoolabelleLoolabelle Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i do think that kind of hairstyle is often attractive on young lads, but only when it looks natural and effortless, as if they've just washed it and left it. But his definitely looks purposely 'styled' which completely ruins the look. Plus he completely murdered that Ed Sheeran song, for which he will never be forgiven ;)
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mankie Frankie looked utterly ridiculous last night with the 'guy-liner' and that bloody hairdo. And don't get me started on the twig-like legs.
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Part of the X Factor script this year is that Frankie is the heart throb and the presenters and judges will keep on peddling it until people believe it. It's quite embarrassing to watch it though as it's like the emperor's new clothes: Dermot saying 'Lock up your daughters', or some such crap, and then this weird, shrivelled little creature with pipe cleaner legs and rat's nests hair scuttles onto the stage.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Part of the X Factor script this year is that Frankie is the heart throb and the presenters and judges will keep on peddling it until people believe it. It's quite embarrassing to watch it though as it's like the emperor's new clothes: Dermot saying 'Lock up your daughters', or some such crap, and then this weird, shrivelled little creature with pipe cleaner legs and rat's nests hair scuttles onto the stage.
    This made me laugh. Out loud. A lot. :D
  • Options
    janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    Frankie has confidence and charisma and has created a look which suits him and which he completely pulls off.

He is one of those people for whom the whole is greater than the sum of the parts which makes it pointless to pick him to bits.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frankie has confidence and charisma and has created a look which suits him and which he completely pulls off.

He is one of those people for whom the whole is greater than the sum of the parts which makes it pointless to pick him to bits.
    In your opinion.

I respectfully 100% disagree with every word of this.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    could it be the same people who consider Russell Brand a heart throb?..not me by the way

I love Brand, Frankie looks like a jellybaby.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D I'm just cleaning the coffee splats off my screen.
  • Options
    Tangledweb7Tangledweb7 Posts: 3,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess he appeals to 10 year old's like Justin Bieber.;)
  • Options
    Kaz159Kaz159 Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have no idea why he is considered a heartthrob but then I'm not the demograph to find him so - my 15 year old thinks he's fab but then she thinks Justin Bieber is fab.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I can't really judge until he cuts his damn hair. I don't know what they were fussing about with the eyeliner, I thought it looked rather nice, and I don't even like Russel Brand or whatever. :o Whether or not he has a pretty face is a bit moot at the moment for me, because he ruined that Ed Sheeran song for me. Pretty wise, I think that Charlie from The Risk is pretty good-looking. ;)
  • Options
    CookmeparsnipsCookmeparsnips Posts: 1,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

V. good! :D

In answer to the original question- cos Gary Borelow says so. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    goldieloxgoldielox Posts: 8,425
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D I'm just cleaning the coffee splats off my screen.

me too :D
  • Options
    muppeteermuppeteer Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldielox wrote: »

How anyone could find the sight of Fwankie at judges houses in that manky baggy vest attractive is quite beyond me.

Oh yes, it looked like something a woman would wear! Awful