Jasmine - far more entertaining tonight than Lionel has ever been

Hairy_CaramelHairy_Caramel Posts: 426
Forum Member
And I bet that creepy old piss ant does nothing of interest in this show too.

Comments

• benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fell sorry for Sam:(:(:(:(:(being handcuffed to drunk Jasmine , she's a nightmare :o:o:o:o:o
  • Incognito777Incognito777 Posts: 2,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe he will tap dance
  • biomorph04biomorph04 Posts: 4,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Jasmine - far more entertaining tonight than Lionel has ever been"

I agree.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    i dont find that entertaining, sleazy and nasty behaviour
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    That was not entertaining, it was grotesque and quite tragic, that poor girl tied to her, they wil both leabe on the first eviction I am sure, she has ut paid to her chances tonight, I hope the girls wrist is ok, fancy havong to be near an artice like that?
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People don't have post some ridiculous comments on here sometimes.
  • peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    People don't have post some ridiculous comments on here sometimes.

Yep..
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    This is where DSBB forums loses it's credibility.

Endless reliance on hyperbole and running down of someone who doesn't like your "favourite".

Lionel may not be to your taste, but I think it's a little premature to say that he's acheived less entertainment value in his 60 year long career than Jasmine managed in a five minute chat about anal fingering.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More entertaining than Lionel has ever been?

It's not my thing but Lionel has managed to have a lifelong career entertaining people.

So one night of Jasmine falling about drunk is more entertaining than Lionel has ever been?
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he did actually 'hang out' with the rat pack (rather than maybe dance a couple of times with Sammy Davis) Lionel should be a tad more difficult to shock.

I suggest some of you do a bit of research on the rat pack before you climb onto high dudgeon about someone who got drunk, flashed their boobs and talked about fingering.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    worth repeating ... "Jasmine - far more entertaining tonight than Lionel has ever been"
  • Hairy_CaramelHairy_Caramel Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    Lionel will be begging for a fingerbang off Jasmine when his prostate starts playing up.
  • Quantum CatQuantum Cat Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he did actually 'hang out' with the rat pack (rather than maybe dance a couple of times with Sammy Davis) Lionel should be a tad more difficult to shock.

I suggest some of you do a bit of research on the rat pack before you climb onto high dudgeon about someone who got drunk, flashed their boobs and talked about fingering.

he wasn't shocked so much as disgusted. Which is fair enough.

I wonder how often Frank Sinatra discussed anal fingerbanging in the company of women
  • Hairy_CaramelHairy_Caramel Posts: 426
    Forum Member

I wonder how often Frank Sinatra discussed anal fingerbanging in the company of women

He was probably too busy battering them senseless.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

The rat pack were men though :cool: Don't you get it ;-)

I like Jasmine and Lionel so far :)
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but that is not entertaining I thought for a moment thy had let cholotte back in the house I for one have had enough of drunk s I for one have had enough
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    Sorry but that is not entertaining

but it is still MORE ENTERTAINING than anything Lionel Blair has EVER done in his life
  • justatechjustatech Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only to those who get amused by fake drunks flashing their tits, screaming and being crude.

If this was normal BB then I wouldn't bat an eyelid at her but given she is supposed to be a celebrity I guess I thought she would have more nous. Clearly I was wrong.
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He was probably too busy battering them senseless.

:D I was going to say 'I'd imagine he discussed a lot worse in front of them' but your answer's better.

Have to add, I've a fascination with the Rat Pack and love their music; but they took sleaze, underworld schmoozing and womanising to a new level.
  • Cellar_DoorCellar_Door Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    biomorph04 wrote: »
    but it is still MORE ENTERTAINING than anything Lionel Blair has EVER done in his life

We got the message the first time.
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peterstone wrote: »
    Yep..

Yeppity yep
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    ruffle wrote: »
    Sorry but that is not entertaining I thought for a moment thy had let cholotte back in the house I for one have had enough of drunk s I for one have had enough

Then stop drinking :cool::D;-)

I like Jasmine and think posters are being a little too precious about behaviour of housemates as usual.