Katie Price with 5th Child

Comments

• Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Normally I wouldn't give a monkeys about her, but I must have reading the wrong papers because she, as far as I'm concerned, has been quiet.

Didn't even know she'd got married & had another baby besides this upcoming one!

Result, for missing that nugget until now!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    Thing is though how can she be so shocked that she is pregnant when she doesn't use contraception?
    Indeed
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-sex-talk-no-3230394

^^^^ This only a few weeks ago. She really is so stupid......

She is but she will hoping to get money/publicity for the story!
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Indeed

She is but she will hoping to get money/publicity for the story!

What lovely news if it's true. Tangoman will be beside himself with anxiety that his ex, who he never gives a second thought to, could possibly be getting more column inches than him. Time to start trying for that baby boy, Emily!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    That has secured some income and press for the next year .
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    What lovely news if it's true. Tangoman will be beside himself with anxiety that his ex, who he never gives a second thought to, could possibly be getting more column inches than him. Time to start trying for that baby boy, Emily!:D

Isn't it, she always said she wanted a large family.

But what if it's not a boy? :o Obviously he loves Amelia but he couldn't hide the fact he was desperate for a boy when Emily was pregnant.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can a Mother of four really not know the symptoms of pregnancy. Really :confused::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But what if it's not a boy? :o Obviously he loves Amelia but he couldn't hide the fact he was desperate for a boy when Emily was pregnant.

Yes it's lovely news if it's true. And she's absolutely loaded, so money won't be an issue. :D

I reckon Emily will be preggers within the year, and it will be a boy this time, for sure!;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol really :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That has secured some income and press for the next year .

Indeed that will keep her happy for a wee while! No doubt more drama at some stage.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol really :D

Lol really, indeed :)
    Indeed that will keep her happy for a wee while! No doubt more drama at some stage.

I know what you mean, bit like the dramarama with Amelia's birth too, floods, long car journeys, no hospitals near etc:D;-)
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member

I know what you mean, bit like the dramarama with Amelia's birth too, floods, long car journeys, no hospitals near etc:D;-)

Well let's see - not sure you can beat setting off in a horse box in August during a "risky" pregnancy having claimed to be in the third trimester on national TV in June, ending up in a part of France where nobody speaks English and suddenly going into labour with a "prem baby" that went from being due late summer to being due in October. Oh and being seen in Tesco Horsham at the same time as she was on "bed rest" in said backward part of France.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The PA thread is
    > That's the thread to use if you want to discuss him.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member

But there were very bad floods in Somerset during the time Emily went into labour...That is a fact.

None of KP's "dramarama" has ever been proven...not one little bit of it.

And why has a thread discussing KP's pregnancy been turned into a discussion about Emily and Peter? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    But there were very bad floods in Somerset during the time Emily went into labour...That is a fact.

And why has a thread discussing KP's pregnancy been turned into a discussion about Emily and Peter? :confused:

I don't doubt there were floods in Somerset at that time. Of course tangoman would have to be caught up in any sort of drama. None of this straight to the hospital without any complications malarkey for him. No. Not plain sailing at all. It's lucky Amelia wasn't born in the car on the way there. Makes for more interesting reading when he sells his stories to the tack mags.

Nicola, it's just a thread on a showbiz forum. It's not set in stone what can and can't be talked about. Relax:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    The PA thread is

I don't need you to tell me where to go to post, thanks.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone really needs to explain the concept of contraception to KP...and her mate Kerry Katona! *rolleyes*
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    The PA thread is

I could say the same about other threads going O/T, however I'm not a mod & don't feel it's my place to do so.
    If you feel so strongly, feel free to alert me if I've broken any T&Cs.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Any excuse to 'discuss' our Pete, dont you know. :D Poor old Pwicey can't have a thread to discuss her new pwegnancy now :(
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Wow, I wasn't expecting that:o

I wonder if some people will say she's done it just to get out of that charity bike ride, or has that already been & gone?

6 months too:o:o

Congratulations to Katie & Kev:)

Well she did one a month or so back - 25 miles I think? - so can't really see how she can be accused of using a pregnancy to get out of doing things, particularly if she didn't know she was pregnant...

Anyway, good for them, hope it all goes well. :)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congratulations to Katie and Keiran on their baby news... She always said she wanted a large family ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Any opportunity to discuss PA eh :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    Well she did one a month or so back - 25 miles I think? - so can't really see how she can be accused of using a pregnancy to get out of doing things, particularly if she didn't know she was pregnant...

Anyway, good for them, hope it all goes well. :)

She is meant to be doing a 300 mile bike ride, that was the reason she bagged the free bike. No way will she be doing that now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to both Kieran and Katie :)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    She is meant to be doing a 300 mile bike ride, that was the reason she bagged the free bike. No way will she be doing that now.

Which is a shame for the charity but a baby is something fabulous to be celebrated
  • via_487via_487 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to Katie and Kieran and I hope all goes well :)
This discussion has been closed.