Comments

• solenoidsolenoid Posts: 15,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still would though.
  • Romola_Des_LoupRomola_Des_Loup Posts: 3,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, she will be fabulous! I'd happily pay to see her in that.
  • wonderwall2012wonderwall2012 Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    From Elvis' wife to Jenna Wade in Dallas to this

Certainly a downfall.

As for that face :eek:
  • Romola_Des_LoupRomola_Des_Loup Posts: 3,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're forgetting her finest work, in the Naked Gun films! She's much more than the wife of a dead rocker or a star in an 80's soap. She has the gift of self awareness and the ability to send herself up. I think she's terrific.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    I'll never forget her on Dancing With The Stars.

She had less grace than a wax mannequin on calipers.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're forgetting her finest work, in the Naked Gun films! She's much more than the wife of a dead rocker or a star in an 80's soap. She has the gift of self awareness and the ability to send herself up. I think she's terrific.

She was good in those I will say that, but I doubt she'd get away with film work now as her face isn't able to express emotion because it's frozen in place. If she's on a stage it won't matter as nobody in the back row will be able to see her face clearly.
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she getting typecast these days? :rolleyes:
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the excuse to shoehorn in a Panto snippet from my local press. Namely: Phil Mitchell wearing mascara. [Not that I'd usually pass comment on an actor wearing cosmetics, but ...YKWIM .....]
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Like her too :)
  • ZimzammamZimzammam Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    Saw her on The One Show the other day, her face was botoxed to hell, it didn't move at all!!
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Elvis' wife to Jenna Wade in Dallas to this

Certainly a downfall.

As for that face :eek:

Panto is loved by many actors , they certainly dont see a long stint on the stage entertaining an audience as a downfall.
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    Zimzammam wrote: »
    Saw her on The One Show the other day, her face was botoxed to hell, it didn't move at all!!

Such a shame, she was beautiful.

Her lips are the worst, they just don't move & she has problems smiling.

I actually feel sorry for her, she always appears a lovely lady & she must surely regret what she's done to herself
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,062
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So sad to see a really beautiful woman extensively using botox/face lifts, just because she's got older.

But how Lisa Marie looks like her father is quite incredible.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Priscilla Presley was gorgeous as a younger woman but sadly, he went to a dreadful plastic surgeon! Why on eath she is appearing in a UK patomine when she is rolling in money is beyond me. Honestly, when you think of the millions the Elvis Estate hs made since his death and the fairly successful career as an actress she had in the US, I just cannot understand it. Sometimes I think these celebs are just greedy!! They never seem to have enough money and all go down the TV commercials, diet videos, write books telling us how to live etc.....
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,193
    Forum Member
    Is she getting typecast these days? :rolleyes:

Well considering for a while there she chose her "religion" over her daughter.....
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Priscilla Presley was gorgeous as a younger woman but sadly, he went to a dreadful plastic surgeon! Why on eath she is appearing in a UK patomine when she is rolling in money is beyond me. Honestly, when you think of the millions the Elvis Estate hs made since his death and the fairly successful career as an actress she had in the US, I just cannot understand it. Sometimes I think these celebs are just greedy!! They never seem to have enough money and all go down the TV commercials, diet videos, write books telling us how to live etc.....
    Perhaps she thinks it'll be a bit of fun and also gives her a chance to be near her daughter and grandchildren for a longer period than what would usually be expected over Christmas. Don't know how Lisa feels about that, though. :p
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    I think her surgery almost looks too good. It's disconcerting that she looks younger than her daughter.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the excuse to shoehorn in a Panto snippet from my local press. Namely: Phil Mitchell wearing mascara. [Not that I'd usually pass comment on an actor wearing cosmetics, but ...YKWIM .....]

Now that is scary :eek:
  • thegirlinpinkthegirlinpink Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    One of the nearer "celeb" filled pantos to me has Gareth Gates in it.

Says it all about where I live. No one exciting would ever come here. :(