Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 148)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    See I'm that irrational, that if I could, I would stop Brendan from having sex for the rest of his life.

I wouldn't chop his bits and pieces off or anything but I'd put him in one of those belts that can only be opened with a key and I would have that key. ;)

Eoghan's so ugly though. :cry:

Oh Doug.

*shakes head*

It is not going to end up with Pauline giving you a necklace.

ETA: Oh poor Ste. :o

I hope Terry is with her. He won't be but I want to see Terry again.

*weeps*
    LOL, me too! :D
    He truly looks like an orangutan. Maybe it's dark and Brendan doesn't see him very well? Or maybe he's drunk? :p

I want Terry too :cry: I guess the actor didn't want to/couldn't come back?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    kaz80 wrote: »
    I see Brendan gets a mention in the Joel spoiler for next week. Though i didnt like how it said Joel was shocked to see Brendan is a shadow of his former self :(

Oh I did.

I like that the change is really obvious. :o

To everyone but Ste. ;)
  • kaz80kaz80 Posts: 1,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I did.

I like that the change is really obvious. :o

To everyone but Ste. ;)

I just have visions of him moping cos he has given up on everything and him being all depressed:cry:
  • JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning :-)

God I am so tired but anyway everytime I look at that picture of eoghan and brendan eoghan really looks like dodger from the side its seriously freaking me out :-D

I do think though that brendan is going to somehow push ste away again we are not getting the love makes you weak and I am no good for you lines for nothing :-(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    message deleted
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    LOL, me too! :D
    He truly looks like an orangutan. Maybe it's dark and Brendan doesn't see him very well? Or maybe he's drunk? :p

I want Terry too :cry: I guess the actor didn't want to/couldn't come back?

LOL

Or maybe he just cray with grief. Which in that case, I can maaaaaybe, MAYBE, let it slide.

It annoys me that they've put Ste in these episodes though cos that means I have to watch. :p
    kaz80 wrote: »
    I just have visions of him moping cos he has given up on everything and him being all depressed:cry:

I love Brendan when he's depressed and vulnerable. :o

*is bad*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D
    LOL

Or maybe he just cray with grief. Which in that case, I can maaaaaybe, MAYBE, let it slide.

It annoys me that they've put Ste in these episodes though cos that means I have to watch. :p

I love Brendan when he's depressed and vulnerable. :o

*is bad*

haha. as long as he don't lose all his smart ass remarks:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure it's a good idea to quote people's discussions from other threads. If only because it's frustrating when what we've said on here is discussed elsewhere out of context. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    I'm not sure it's a good idea to quote people's discussions from other threads. If only because it's frustrating when what we've said on here is discussed elsewhere out of context. :o

fine, ill delete it
  • misssdorianmisssdorian Posts: 12,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't have time to fan Girl cos I have to go to work but O . M . G...(Is Bronagh);)..those spoilers :eek:

:D:D:D

Back Later!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL

Poor Brendo :cry::cry::cry:
    I'm sure we'll get something good :cool:
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    kojan wrote: »
    Your right, It changes your life forever

One day randomly ....
    And retrospectively.
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    I don't know if this has been mentioned but i know alot of you are fans of Kathleen Beedles and she was popular choice to take over as producer.

Well she tweeted last night that she was leaving the soap world to try new stuff and turned down the corrie job (that has now gone to the current emmerdale producer), so it seems she's leaving Hollyoaks and obviously won't now be taking over as producer.
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,903
    Forum Member
    andy614 wrote: »
    I don't know if this has been mentioned but i know alot of you are fans of Kathleen Beedles and she was popular choice to take over as producer.

Well she tweeted last night that she was leaving the soap world to try new stiff and turned down the corrie job, so it seems she's leaving Hollyoaks and obviously won't now be taking over as producer.
    Yes, we spotted it last night. I don't think she was ever really tipped to take over, but still it's a shame she's going. But BK's still there, so I don't think we need to worry too much.

Didn't BK first introduce Pauline, by the way?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure If it was BK but I do think that Ste's character despite being abusive and violent, had so much more depth and really good writing when BK was in charge, So here's hoping :) I'm glad about Pauline's return. I've been moaning about the lack of Ste's family/past/background for ages, It's nice not having to moan about anything for once ;)
  • orliefowlerorliefowler Posts: 1,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ste's mum... :cry: <
    tears of joy.

I've wanted this for so long! Explore a bit of what makes Ste tick. I don't want Brendan coming to Ste's rescue in any way with Pauline (or Terry if he shows up) though. I want lots of angst but I want Ste to be all strong and grown up about dealing with them. It would be a nice contrast to the Joel & Brendan parental issues.

An added bonus would be that that Brendan realizes Ste also had an horrific childhood but has the strength to deal with it. Ste could help Brendan move past his past.

I want Ste to the rescue, me!
    Forum Member
    kojan wrote: »
    I'm not sure If it was BK but I do think that Ste's character despite being abusive and violent, had so much more depth and really good writing when BK was in charge, So here's hoping :) I'm glad about Pauline's return. I've been moaning about the lack of Ste's family/past/background for ages, It's nice not having to moan about anything for once ;)
    Yes, it's got to be good. Pauline's return is overdue, but better late than never. I guess Terry would have been mentioned if he was with her, but you never know, maybe we'll see him too.

Kieron will be wonderful.:(
  • JubesJubes Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Totally OT here, but we have been talking about Eoghan from the X Factor, well there is up-to-date photo's of him on the main Ds Site. Oh my what a change, does nowt for me but boys all grown up now :D
    Forum Member
    Yes, it's got to be good. Pauline's return is overdue, but better late than never. I guess Terry would have been mentioned if he was with her, but you never know, maybe we'll see him too.

Kieron will be wonderful.:(

Yes, I'm so excited for both Emmett and Kieron, sounds like they're both getting really good material at the moment, which is what i always wanted for them as two separate characters. Now a reunion would like the cherry on top ;) Even this stug bullcrap as much as I hate it, may work If it's written well.
  • Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    This all sounds so good.

I love how they haven't forgotten Ste's link to Ally either.

Well done writers :cool:
    Forum Member
    Ste's mum... :cry: <
    tears of joy.

I've wanted this for so long! Explore a bit of what makes Ste tick. I don't want Brendan coming to Ste's rescue in any way with Pauline (or Terry if he shows up) though. I want lots of angst but I want Ste to be all strong and grown up about dealing with them. It would be a nice contrast to the Joel & Brendan parental issues.

An added bonus would be that that Brendan realizes Ste also had an horrific childhood but has the strength to deal with it. Ste could help Brendan move past his past.

I want Ste to the rescue, me!

Aww Orlie, I'm glad to see your tears of joy :D
  • Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    I'm so pleased for you Orlie - you've loved our Ste for so long, and wanted the family stuff for him :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kathleen's not leaving yet. She just doesn't want to series produce again. She's enjoying her time as story consultant. So nothing sounds imminent.
    Forum Member
    This all sounds so good.

I love how they haven't forgotten Ste's link to Ally either.

Well done writers :cool:
    Yes, I love how Ste is still chipping away at Ally's story every chance he gets, he hasn't let it drop just because Amy's not affected any more.

I love him speaking his mind to anyone who asks.

And, Startha!:cool:
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

Didn't BK first introduce Pauline, by the way?

Indeedy.
This discussion has been closed.