Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 148)

Comments

• Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    khughes90 wrote: »
    Today has been a good day. Finished at 1:30pm and I return home to these spoilers. Happy times!

Oh, OT but I met someone called Eileen Brady yesterday :cool:
    I used to know someone of that name too.
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today has been a good day. Finished at 1:30pm and I return home to these spoilers. Happy times!

Oh, OT but I met someone called Eileen Brady yesterday :cool:

It's sad how much this fandom encroaches on every part of your life, I was watching the news about that poor young lass who had to have her stomach removed because of a dodgy cocktail and the first thing I thought was oooh her surname is Scanlan.

Priorities, I need some. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »
    I used to know someone of that name too.

She was Irish as well. Well, she was born over there but lived here most of her life. I was just like :eek:
    ally08 wrote: »
    It's sad how much this fandom encroaches on every part of your life, I was watching the news about that poor young lass who had to have her stomach removed because of a dodgy cocktail and the first thing I thought was oooh her surname is Scanlan.

Hey, I had my priorities in order. I was at work when I met them :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She was Irish as well. Well, she was born over there but lived here most of her life. I was just like :eek:

Hey, I had my priorities in order. I was at work when I met them :cool:
    BIB - Same.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BIB - Same.

Ha, how odd! It's like they know ;)
  • Options
    JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ally08 wrote: »

Oh god i thought it was just me i get ever so dissapointed if i go to my local shop and dont get served by simon walker :o

#iamlosingtheplot ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JEH wrote: »
    Oh god i thought it was just me i get ever so dissapointed if i go to my local shop and dont get served by simon walker :o

#iamlosingtheplot ;)

Part of my job is calling people into the room, so everytime I get a Mr Walker (loads of them) or any other fangirl name I giggle internally.

And then think, I need a life :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part of my job is calling people into the room, so everytime I get a Mr Walker (loads of them) or any other name I giggle internally.

And then think, I need a life :cool:

I also met a stephen brady once the poor thing must of wondered why i was smiling at him weirdly it was embarrasing :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JEH wrote: »
    I also met a stephen brady once the poor thing must of wondered why i was smiling at him weirdly it was embarrasing :o

Haha, grinning like a cheshire cat. My worse experience of that was when I met someone called Douglas Poynter. Now I am a huge McFly fan and I was in shock. But then it wasn't him, just some older man. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha, I'm like that aswell, my aunti told me to order something on eBay for her, and we had to return it so had to contact the seller, and he was called Brendon, yeah spelt it with an O. :sleep: And then I got a little buzz out of passing the message on to my aunti saying "Brendan said so and so." "Yeah, I'll send Brendan that message." :o

#Saddo :p
  • Options
    MissCelticMissCeltic Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would Ste be suspicious of Eoghan in the village though, I mean he is lynsey's brother back for her funeral.

Maybe a bit of jealousy maybe
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, grinning like a cheshire cat. My worse experience of that was when I met someone called Douglas Poynter. Now I am a huge McFly fan and I was in shock. But then it wasn't him, just some older man. :(

Oh no how dissaponting but then i suppose it wasnt doug carter that would be even worse ;)
  • Options
    BOOM-BBBOOM-BB Posts: 1,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many mags are referring to Brendan and eggnog as 'ex lovers'? Coz if its only soaplife then maybe it was mistaken? Possibly ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi. :) I just read those spoilers. Looks like we're getting jealous!Ste and cockblock!Doug. Can't wait to see where this is going..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And what's this about Ste's mum? Omg!!

ETA: I really need Brauline scenes. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And what's this about Ste's mum? Omg!!

ETA: I really need Brauline scenes. :p

We all need Brauline scenes and Pa/Ste scenes. Steamus (if he's called Seamus) ha.
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I hope it's the original Pauline and they haven't recast, she was a stunningly awful woman.

Brauline has to happen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hate the fact that our Brendan is going to have to face his father at a time when he is already a broken man, a shadow of his former self.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey wondering if there's anything new today? I seen the spoilers posted this morning but have i missed anything else? i can't go back and read the other pages just now :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hate the fact that our Brendan is going to have to face his father at a time when he is already a broken man, a shadow of his former self.

I know, it makes me sad. Although I'm glad he's facing him now, rather than a year ago when he was still in the closet. I think that would have been worse, because he'd have continued to think everyone would think he was wrong. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey wondering if there's anything new today? I seen the spoilers posted this morning but have i missed anything else? i can't go back and read the other pages just now :(

Did you see the spoiler for the 23rd about Ste offering a saddened Brendan a shoulder to cry on?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They HAVE to give me Steamus and Brauline :cool:
    There's a new Digiguide spoiler for the 23rd Oct: "Ste offers a saddened Brendan a shoulder to cry on."
  • Options
    kaz80kaz80 Posts: 1,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They HAVE to give me Steamus and Brauline :cool:

There's a new Digiguide spoiler for the 23rd Oct: "Ste offers a saddened Brendan a shoulder to cry on."

:cry::cry: him with his sad eyes
  • Options
    misssdorianmisssdorian Posts: 12,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There better actually be crying on a actual shoulder....it physically needs to happen...Sad Brendan makes me sad but I still need it!

Like I actually wanted chemistry in an actual Kitchen...Don't let me down spoiler... not again..:cool:
  • Options
    spimfspimf Posts: 6,342
    Forum Member
    I'm kind of happy that Brendan will be all sad and broken when he comes face to face with pa, he will be like the lost little kid he was and always has been, without hiding behind the bullshit straight hard as nails oirish geezer facade, only this time his dad won't be able to hold anything over him or have any effect, if he takes the power back by in your face announcing that he's gay etc. and basically a big f*ck you - to him, it'll be more of actually taking the power back thing than beating the shot out of him and then lying about who he is and keeping on pretending, like he dud before.

Apologies if this doesn't make much sense l know what I want to say but I'm not articulating it very well :cool:

Eta - oops I made everyone disappear #unloved
This discussion has been closed.