Danity Kane - DK3

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
Forum Member
I know they don't have a lot of fans here, but after all the mess they've been involved in during the last few months, the album will be released independently in October. :D

MORE INFO HERE!!!

I liked Lemonade, so even though there'll be no videos, no performances and no tour, the album might be good :kitty:

Comments

• Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    http://thatgrapejuice.net/2014/09/album-cover-tracklist-snippets-danity-kane-dk3/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

i will get the album, i just wonder if its any good, in comparison especially to the dollhouse
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I'll definitely give the album a listen, maybe even buy it if I like it. Lemonade was a decent song. Is there any place I can get their debut album? It's not around on iTunes and there doesn't seem to be much info online, at least there wasn't when I looked.
    Forum Member
    I'll definitely give the album a listen, maybe even buy it if I like it. Lemonade was a decent song. Is there any place I can get their debut album? It's not around on iTunes and there doesn't seem to be much info online, at least there wasn't when I looked.

in the UK it will not doubt be import only...
    Forum Member
    Aura101 wrote: »
    in the UK it will not doubt be import only...

I see. Is it available on Grooveshark, last.fm, Youtube or any other streaming site?
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even though they cut out Aundrea and the album will only feature three of the members I am at least happy that we will be getting their final album. It'll be a true send-off, I heard the previews on itunes and it sounds excellent so far.
    Forum Member
    I see. Is it available on Grooveshark, last.fm, Youtube or any other streaming site?

looks like its up for pre order on UK itunes!
    and so far available as an import pre order on amazon.co.uk

here is the latest single from it, which is now available to download on itunes https://soundcloud.com/official-danity-kane/danity-kane-rhythm-of-love
  • gart81gart81 Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Love danity Kane glad were getting one last parting shot
  • MrfentyMrfenty Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So glad this is available on UK iTunes. After DC they were probably my favourite girlband ever and I'm gutted they've split, but at least we are getting the music! Can't wait to hear the full tracks as the snippets sound good, although I'm a bit disappointed by Rhythm of Love the live version from the No Filter Tour sounds so much better!
  • MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Really happy we're getting this. Wasn't expecting to this to happen.

Was so disappointed when they broke up again and felt like it was all a waste time. At least we'll be getting one more album from them.

I prefer physical copies so hope it's not gonna be some ridiculous price to get it from Amazon. Right now it doesn't say what the cost is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    SNIPPETS!!! (for those who haven't heard them yet)

All In A Day's Work and Tell Me are so good :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snippets are amazing, I keep replaying Roulette, sounds incredible.
    On a side note anyone heard Dawn's solo album? I listened for the first time last night and wow it's fantastic, electronic, dark hip/hip, almost a year before Beyonce bought it back into the mainstream. Great stuff.
    Forum Member
    AdzPower wrote: »
    Snippets are amazing, I keep replaying Roulette, sounds incredible.
    On a side note anyone heard Dawn's solo album? I listened for the first time last night and wow it's fantastic, electronic, dark hip/hip, almost a year before Beyonce bought it back into the mainstream. Great stuff.

I haven't heard it, what's it called?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't heard it, what's it called?

It's called Goldenheart. Her voice sounds so amazing on these songs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    They just released Tell Me in full!!! LISTEN HERE!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O.Michel wrote: »
    They just released Tell Me in full!!! LISTEN HERE!!!!!

I'm not going to listen lol, this is probably the last DK album ever, and there are only 10 tracks, I don't want to get bored of some of the songs before the album even comes out.
    I'm going to savor each one when the album officially comes out.:)
    Forum Member
    It's called Goldenheart. Her voice sounds so amazing on these songs.

Thanks :) Listening to the snippets now. Tell Me is just brilliant!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks :) Listening to the snippets now. Tell Me is just brilliant!

I'd also suggest her EP which is also on itunes called "Armor On", very different but so brilliant imo.
    Forum Member
    I'd also suggest her EP which is also on itunes called "Armor On", very different but so brilliant imo.

I might check it out. Not sure if it's on iTunes here in Ireland. I ended up downloading Tell Me as I loved it so much! I've only recently become a fan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I might check it out. Not sure if it's on iTunes here in Ireland. I ended up downloading Tell Me as I loved it so much! I've only recently become a fan.

It's such a shame Diddy broke them up when he did, I think at the time they could have been worldwide superstars with the right push. They had the look, the material and the talent, unfortunately internal struggles have been the death of them.
    Forum Member
    The album is sounding great . Far exceeding my expectations , what a shame they couldn't keep themselves together !
    Forum Member
    any signs of a physical copy ?
  • RyclopsRyclops Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love all the tracks so far. They need to get back together.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    any signs of a physical copy ?

I think it may be import only.
    Forum Member
    I think it may be import only.

it is according to amazon, at nearly £20 :o though you do get the 'freerip' download as soon as its released. but its saying 'unavailable' instead of 'pre order'

who do you have to be to get hold of a CD round here ?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it is according to amazon, at nearly £20 :o though you do get the 'freerip' download as soon as its released. but its saying 'unavailable' instead of 'pre order'

who do you have to be to get hold of a CD round here ?!

Once the CD has been released I imagine imports will start popping up on amazon, that's usually how it works, it might take a while but buying from an individual seller will be far cheaper than buying from amazon directly.