Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Points to Karen, Nick and Lord Shugs*
    "That's up to you and you and you!"

HA! Yes.
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Lord Sugar fired someone because of strategising (in the next task) I assume he means Vincent...or Edna

the building task is not this wednesday and the people seen in that task and the paris task are...everyone but...

edna, vincent, jim, zoe

so one of them is leaving this week.

So if Glenn's team loses, Edna or Zoe are going
    If Leon's team loses, Jim or Vincent are going.

I think Leon will win as PM this Wednesday as he is seen in a future task and has already been in the boardroom twice. If he loses as PM that's 3/5 times in the bottom 3 and I think LS will have had enough.

Therefore I predict...

Glenn's team lose; he brings in Edna and one other (possibly Zoe), and Edna is fired

anyway we will see...
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abigail88 wrote: »
    When Lord Sugar fired someone because of strategising (in the next task) I assume he means Vincent...or Edna

the building task is not this wednesday and the people seen in that task and the paris task are...everyone but...

edna, vincent, jim, zoe

So if Glenn's team loses, Edna or Zoe are going
    If Leon's team loses, Jim or Vincent are going.

I think Leon will win as PM this Wednesday as he is seen in a future task and has already been in the boardroom twice. If he loses as PM that's 3/5 times in the bottom 3 and I think LS will have had enough.

Therefore I predict...

Glenn's team lose; he brings in Edna and one other (possibly Zoe), and Edna is fired

anyway we will see...

Glen and Vincent are PM's this week. Leon isnt on Vincent's team. The coming up clips at the end of You're Fired reveal quite clearly who the losing team is,
    Vincent will be fired this week
  • Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    Abigail88 wrote: »

edna, vincent, jim, zoe

Well, if you look clearly at the trailers you can see
    Edna, during the building task, freeze frame at 1:02

Zoe, during the Paris task, freeze frame at 1:01

Plus the fact that
    Jim
    can be seen on a spoiler pic from twitter on a task which has not been announced to far (the building task is task 6, by the way).

Which leaves you with one contestant on your list.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    Is this series a record for firing PMs. I cant remember any other like this.
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    Glen and Vincent are PM's this week. Leon isnt on Vincent's team. The coming up clips at the end of You're Fired reveal quite clearly who the losing team is,
    Vincent will be fired this week

that's what I said earlier in the thread but someone tried to say I was wrong and that a
    female
    is fired instead.

I stand by Vincent and thanks for the extra info.

Also, I don't understand why we use spoiler tags...the thread clearly states spoilers, there is no need for them.
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    barbar wrote: »
    Is this series a record for firing PMs. I cant remember any other like this.
    Here are the total numbers of team leaders fired in each series (out of 10):

Series 6: 5
    Series 5: 4
    Series 4: 6
    Series 3: 6
    Series 2: 5
    Series 1: 3

So that's 29/60, or about 50%. In this series, it's been 3/4, which sounds a lot higher but it is only 1 more than the average.

We also had 3/4 at the start of series 2. That's the only other time, but we've had 3/5 in 2, 3, 5 and 6. If the team leader escapes this week, the series will be pretty typical.
    Forum Member
    brangdon wrote: »
    If the team leader escapes this week, the series will be pretty typical.
    Vincent will not escape this week

Furthermore, I predict the following team leaders for task 6:
    Team Venture - Jim
    Team Titanic - Helen

Considering your listed quota of team leaders being fired, I fear for my favourite candidate in task 6 (as in, the team leader will NOT be fired).
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vincent will not escape this week

Furthermore, I predict the following team leaders for task 6:
    Team Venture - Jim
    Team Titanic - Helen

Considering your listed quota of team leaders being fired, I fear for my favourite candidate in task 6 (as in, the team leader will NOT be fired).
    Is it Ellie/Melody?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    The team leader ought to prepare a 'fall' guy. If he loses money, which LS hates it wont help him, but otherwise it should. Like I have written before, they dont know till the last minute whom to bring in. Surely that should be the first thing on their mind. Can they always be so sure of winning. The fall guy must be someone who does not have his own business. Just saying like last time that on previous tasks they did nothing isnt good enough. Or preparing Susan who has her own business also wont work. There is a lot of money at stake and most likely their career as well, its no use being nice about it. Their is so much about these contestants that really baffle me. I still consider it to be the worst series (that I have ever watched) and the worst contestants. So if the PM goes tonight that would be a record of PMs going in the first tasks.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    So am I right in having figured out that Melody goes in week six? A shame, I liked looking at her. :(
    Forum Member
    AA2009 wrote: »
    So am I right in having figured out that Melody goes in week six? A shame, I liked looking at her. :(

What makes you figure that :confused:

Is this based on reliable intel, apart from the trailers, as there is no evidence yet that this will happen.

Mind you, I am a bit scared myself that this will happen as I can't see him firing another PM if Team Titanic lose (but that is just a feeling, not based on evidence).
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vincent
    definitely fired tonight. Spotted outside the You're Fired studio at Hammersmith.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would think that
    Ellie
    goes next week
  • Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member
    Didn't see that coming :o.
  • ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww, I liked Ellie. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: What Just Happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • livia123livia123 Posts: 1,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So do we know who goes next week? And will Team Logic lose yet again?
    Forum Member
    livia123 wrote: »
    So do we know who goes next week? And will Team Logic lose yet again?

Will need to watch the intro again tomorrow, but for now I will stick with the choice made by the thread starter (cause of the quarrel and the ´not gelling with Lord Sugar´ bit).

It also brings back memories for me to Sara Dhada in Series 4 (law degree, loud voice, winning PM in the past, being fired while a non-existant candidate/PM escapes).

As for your second question the answer would in that case be: yes :(
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [tags removed]Vincent will not escape this week
    Although he wasn't first to go, so we were at 3 leaders out of 5. Now 4 out of 6.
    I don't think Lord Sugar cares much about quotas.
    Forum Member
    There is a new clip in the intro with the following candidates
    - Tom
    - Helen
    - Melody

Does this mean that
    Venture loses next week and Edna is fired?

There is a possibility that this clip was from next week´s task, but the hairdo from one of the candidates does not match up (especially since this task has them in builder gear all day long).

Assuming RT will announce in the morning that task 7 is Paris, then this clip is probably from even further away in the series (if it ain´t a clip from day 2 on the scrapyard task next week).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amroussi wrote: »
    I don't think
    Melody

wins because:
    http://www.melodyhossaini.com/latest/ It says something going on in 2011 so I doubt she will win

Jesus she's obsessed with marrying the word inspire with anything. I think she needs an inspirEnema.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it may be from Day 2 as I don't see Jim surviving if he's PM and his team loses.
  • livia123livia123 Posts: 1,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    I think it may be from Day 2 as I don't see Jim surviving if he's PM and his team loses.
    But isn't the picture of Jim with Susan? And they are definitely in different teams next week - that would suggest that he survives and finally has to survive a boardroom.