Will Sandy Roscoe...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
Forum Member
✭
... die off-screen in a car crash? I wouldn't put it passed Kirkwood, I guess it depends how biter he is 😜

Comments

• Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or she could be the first actress (I assume? Has anyone else done it) to play 2 characters at the same time in soaps. Isn't Sandy recurring?
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet Freddie's face was like :o:o when he saw his mum on EE and was being referred to as Kathy.
  • lionkingonstagelionkingonstage Posts: 3,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet Kirkwood is so bitter right now haha!! He's probably hitting the roof or something now
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Or she could be the first actress (I assume? Has anyone else done it) to play 2 characters at the same time in soaps. Isn't Sandy recurring?

That would be so funny to see her in different soaps! Lol. I much prefer Kathy as a character than Sandy though. So I hope Gillian returns to Eastenders on a permanent basis.
  • attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet Freddie's face was like :o:o when he saw his mum on EE and was being referred to as Kathy.

His face is like that anyway. His eyes probably jumped out of his head.
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    loool of course she will die this is the same loser who killed off devon anderson due to an old grudge. god wish he could just dissappear i so dislike him.
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Twitter responses are hilarious with all the Sandy Roscoe references. Some are obviously joking, some of the younger people are probably shocked as they might have been too young to remember seeing EE when Kathy was around.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OUAT wrote: »
    ... die off-screen in a car crash? I wouldn't put it passed Kirkwood, I guess it depends how biter he is 😜
    I bet Kirkwood is so bitter right now haha!! He's probably hitting the roof or something now

Bet Sandy'll be killed off now, by a bitter BK.

He wouldn't have had the balls to bring back Kathy to EastEnders though, as has been pointed out, same as with Santer.

At the time anyway, he was too wrapped up in, and concerned with the new Moons lol. Just the same as he's obsessed with the Roscoe's now in HO.

Bet BK is indeed kicking himself now, though LMAO :-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 273
    Forum Member
    ✭
    danyell wrote: »
    That would be so funny to see her in different soaps! Lol. I much prefer Kathy as a character than Sandy though. So I hope Gillian returns to Eastenders on a permanent basis.

Gillian is returning on a permanent basis later in the year when she is reunited with Ian & Ben. I'm looking forward to their reactions and also seeing how Sharon deal with the situation. I'm glad Kathy is back full time later in the year to fix the broken Beale family and that a plausible story is given on her 9 years away.