Eastenders character pairs that never share a scene?

ClackersClackers Posts: 628
Forum Member
✭✭
Phil and Masood?
Mick and Ben?
Dot and Max?
Charlie and Sharon?
Abi and Tamwar?

Comments

• zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donna and Phil
    Phil and Dot
    Abi and Nancy
    Denise and Dot
    Kim and Phil
    Ronnie and Patrick
    Max And Denise
  • ClackersClackers Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I almost forgot Phil & Kat

They HATE each other in real life. :o
  • lewisktfclewisktfc Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max & Dot have had loads of scenes, with her being his Stepmother

But others are Alfie & Denise, Linda & Dot, Carol & Mick and Max & Kat
  • Renegade MasterRenegade Master Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nancy & Charlie
    Cindy & Linda
    Jane & Lola
    Lauren & Shabnam
    Whitney & Kush
    Mick & Liam
    Stan & Bobby
    Peter & Tina
    Tamwar & Richard Blackwood
  • CPW4EVERCPW4EVER Posts: 2,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I found interesting in the Backstage Live show on Friday was when Barbara Windsor pointed out that the scene she shared with June Brown on Tuesday was the first scene they'd ever shared together aside from Peggy serving Dot at the bar. You always assume that long serving characters interact eventually but it's not always the case.
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone noticed how Ronnie Mitchell hasn't shared a proper scene with Mick Carter? She had a brief interaction with Linda after Dean raped her and she went to Phil's place looking for Sharon and Ronnie was there not too pleased to see her.

I hope there isn't any off screen problems between Samantha and Danny. I strongly doubt it, it's just odd how they haven't been in a scene together. He's being positioned as a sort of top dog and Ron is like the alpha female of the Square. I'd LOVE to see a scene with them.

Moreover she belongs to one of the most prominent families on the show. Not having screen time with the current licensees of the Vic (an important part of the Mitchell history) is weird.
  • ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Clackers wrote: »

Why do Steve and Jessie hate each other? :o
  • Olay257Olay257 Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Anyone noticed how Ronnie Mitchell hasn't shared a proper scene with Mick Carter? She had a brief interaction with Linda after Dean raped her and she went to Phil's place looking for Sharon and Ronnie was there not too pleased to see her.

I hope there isn't any off screen problems between Samantha and Danny. I strongly doubt it, it's just odd how they haven't been in a scene together. He's being positioned as a sort of top dog and Ron is like the alpha female of the Square. I'd LOVE to see a scene with them.

Moreover she belongs to one of the most prominent families on the show. Not having screen time with the current licensees of the Vic (an important part of the Mitchell history) is weird.

😂😂 This is how rumours begin. There is nothing to suggest Sam Womack and Danny Dyer dont get along.
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Peggy stayed with Dot when Archie did so they had shard scenes together outside of the vic but maybe not one on one.
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really? What went down between them?
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jay and Stacey
    Ronnie and Mick
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? What went down between them?

There was rumours a few years back when Jessie returned a few of the cast wasnt happy
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Zadeth wrote: »

There have references from other cast embers in the past that Jessie Wallace is quite difficult to get on with.
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phil and Denise.
  • Rich_WilsonRich_Wilson Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    rfonzo wrote: »
    There have references from other cast embers in the past that Jessie Wallace is quite difficult to get on with.

I love Jessie from what I've seen (and Kat) - but I can imagine she's hard to get along with. Just an impression I get.
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phil and Denise.

Weren't there Phil and Denise scenes during that sl where she tried to get him done for Kevin's death? They caught up in that B&B house fire together.
  • cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure a few of these above aren't right (I may be wrong)
    Phil + Denise - fell out over something and argued a lot
    Phil + Masood - Phil helped Mas during the Yusef story
    Jay + Shirley - The aftermath of Heathers death and Bens arrest
    Dot +Max - Jims health
    Max + Kat - Who Shagged Kat?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Barbara Windsor spoke about having a row with Jessie over timekeeping during her original stint. I'm sure Jessie arguing with Barbara didn't exactly endear her to Steve. When the Slaters became a success on the show and more time was devoted to them, I'm sure this caused some resentment among longer serving cast members like Steve too. Jack Ryder was the one who coined the phrase "if you ain't a Slater, see you later" which I think summed up everyone's feelings at the time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure a few of these above aren't right (I may be wrong)

Max + Kat - Who Shagged Kat?

Kat was also a guest in the Brannings on the Christmas day when Kirsty showed up and was with Jack, Max and Joey on the steps of Max's house when Derek died.
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon and Denny!
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat and Sharon, Kat and Phil, Stacey and Phil,
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Ronnie/Mick has been mentioned, well my theory is they will put them together later on...
  • ClackersClackers Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Always lots of rumours that they have to be kept apart in filming.

Even when Kat and Alfie ran the Vic, can you ever remember Phil ordering an OJ from Kat? It was always Alfie.
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    CPW4EVER wrote: »
    Barbara Windsor spoke about having a row with Jessie over timekeeping during her original stint. I'm sure Jessie arguing with Barbara didn't exactly endear her to Steve. When the Slaters became a success on the show and more time was devoted to them, I'm sure this caused some resentment among longer serving cast members like Steve too. Jack Ryder was the one who coined the phrase "if you ain't a Slater, see you later" which I think summed up everyone's feelings at the time.

BW still has a huge problem with JW and is the reason why JW only returned once BW had left. I wonder if that is the reason why BW's return scenes are only with a select few, so she doesn't have to be near her?
  • casualtyno1fancasualtyno1fan Posts: 2,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't know for sure why they apparently hate each other, but I read on this forum that, rumour has it, when Jessie returned in 2010, Steve went round the set with a petition against her return, or something like that?