Options

Pennybank- You're Going To Get Your Wish :-)

bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
Forum Member
✭✭
Originally posted yesterday:
pennybank wrote:
Good point, they'll really be wondering what the public response is in the big wide world!

Last year,in the last week, I remember them showing various headlines from the tabloids that had been in print about each islander during their time on love island and they had to guess who headline each was about!
If Lee goes they will all appear 'shocked' and I think it would be a great time to play the 'headlines' game to knock them further of their guards!!

From LI official site:
Our latest challenge means our surviving celebs will be allowed a glimpse of public opionion on their Love Island antics -and there' s no guarantee they'll like what they see...

They’ll get to view video-messages from friends, family and evicted contestants – telling them just how they are coming across and what not to do if they want to win.

Link

Should be fun :D:D:D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just about post this. How exciting!!!!!! I can't wait to watch this. I hope it's shown tonight. :D:D:D
  • Options
    new_rosenew_rose Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Sh!t!!
    I hope Kate's sis Karen tells her to wear make-up during the day!
    Not that Kate would mind.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    newspaper cuttings too, i wonder if they'll show Bianca this........

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2006310001-2006360269,00.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    newspaper cuttings too, i wonder if they'll show Bianca this........

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2006310001-2006360269,00.html

Well, I hope so!
  • Options
    SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,704
    Forum Member
    It's only half an hour tonight isn't it? :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i hate the half hour shows, and it goes so quick !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    Originally posted yesterday:

From LI official site:

Link

Should be fun :D:D:D
    Must remember to do the lottery and hope my number predictions will be as accurate!!

This should be great fun to watch but I just wish it was the hour long show tonight because I dont want this to be rushed. I have a feeling we will only see certain peoples headlines and family views, but I want to see them all!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting conversation between Sophie and Brendan. They're talking about how they've been perceived after watching the videos mentioned in the OP and Sophie is not happy at all. Brendan is trying to reassure her. I may be wrong but I thought I heard Sophie mention the fact that Bianca had apparently received positive reviews so far :confused:. Perhaps, she's thinking that Bianca is the most likely to win amongst the girls now :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm, Chris and Kelle have just returned from watching some videos and apparently Lady V referred to Chris as a tramp :eek:. Apparently, Lady V really laid it on a bit thick, referring to the fact that Chris had had it off with quite a few of the ladies on the Island since she left and how she's disappointed and can't wait to tell him off to his face. She says she was really into him :(. She referred to the fact that Chris was in bed with Colleen 3 hours after she was evicted. She also said he should be thinking of settling down :eek:

Kelle got some good reviews including messages from Leo and Shane. Sophie is not looking happy as it's obviously the opposite from what she got :(:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are they showing this on tonights show cause they didnt show it yesterday!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    palmtree wrote:
    Are they showing this on tonights show cause they didnt show it yesterday!

It should be on tonight's show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you, I thought i missed it!!!