Options

So what is the point of putting in argumentative housemates...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    By letting her on and then kicking her out BB might think they are 'making up for' past mistakes.
  • Options
    JeliteJelite Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seveneyes wrote: »
    if they are that worried about what she said she was gonna do....

how will this change what she threatened supposedly to do...

if she is 'bout it like that..this will just bring it on

IRL she isnt going to do anything is she, just making herself look gangsta IMO.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elena wrote: »
    Is there?

Surely by definition if you're going around arguing all the time you're likely to intimidate someone in a house of 16?

(I don't want this to sound like I'm sticking up for Alex here. I don't like the girl one bit).

I don't agree. There has been a history of mouthy argumentative people on BB. Some of them have been entertaining and some downright annoying but she was a whole different calibre. Just look at peoples reactions to her behaviour in the house and on the forums and I think you can see the difference.
  • Options
    You_moYou_mo Posts: 11,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was the wrong choice. The least entertaining of any HM. She offered nothing but hate.
  • Options
    DigiPalDigiPal Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elena wrote: »
    Is there?

Surely by definition if you're going around arguing all the time you're likely to intimidate someone in a house of 16?

(I don't want this to sound like I'm sticking up for Alex here. I don't like the girl one bit).

I once worked for someone who was a bully and they intimidated a group of about 100! It was horrible
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *cue 400 'Woz Alex kiked out coz she iz black' threads.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can have argumentative housemates without the threats. BB6 had plenty of rows especially when Science, Maxwell, Derek and Kemal were in the house.
  • Options
    ianinclevelandianincleveland Posts: 21,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect she was cast for this very reason. A bit like Kitten was cast to be removed by "Evil Big Brother"

Kitten went in with her own personal agenda,she didnt want to go on BB she wanted to be a mouthpiece for what she believed in
  • Options
    MolokoMoloko Posts: 7,871
    Forum Member
    Kitten went in with her own personal agenda,she didnt want to go on BB she wanted to be a mouthpiece for what she believed in

But isn't that what she did during her? Being loud-mouthed, highly opinionated, and trying to rebel against BB or everyone at every opportunity. Consistently breaking the rules, just like in Alex's case. She used BB to voice what she believed in and she expressed her personal agenda as well.
  • Options
    You_moYou_mo Posts: 11,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like the people who argue but they also have to do other things too.
  • Options
    elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can have argumentative housemates without the threats. BB6 had plenty of rows especially when Science, Maxwell, Derek and Kemal were in the house.

Do you think they may possibly be removed if in the BB house now?
  • Options
    icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    I know but what is the point of putting in Alex in the first place, they muxt have known there was a risk :eek:

Stupid bb producers
  • Options
    ianinclevelandianincleveland Posts: 21,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she was slung apparently according to c4 for threatening other HMs with her "gangster mates"

If this is true she should be in court.Lock her up and sling the key away.

Oh and take her daughter off her because her daughter shouldnt be hanging around where there are that kind of vermin
  • Options
    titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member

People where throwing water in each other faces dont tell me that not agressive
  • Options
    SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jelite wrote: »
    IRL she isnt going to do anything is she, just making herself look gangsta IMO.

so whats the ejection for..?

didnt charley make certain statements about the wrap party..? she wasnt thrown out..she was invited to the wrap party..
  • Options
    SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    titfortat wrote: »

as is tipping a plate full of spegetti on someones head..(roberto to Maxwell)

as is touching someone repeatedly after theve told you to stop..(science to derek)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seveneyes wrote: »
    so whats the ejection for..?

didnt charley make certain statements about the wrap party..? she wasnt thrown out..she was invited to the wrap party..

It's all speculation at the moment, we will have to wait for confirmation of what actually happened first, then we can decide if it was justified or not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    titfortat wrote: »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/jun/18/channel4.realitytv

Alex is far worse than throwing a glass of water. There was none of the intimidation we have seen here in BB6.
  • Options
    elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/jun/18/channel4.realitytv

Alex is far worse than throwing a glass of water. There was none of the intimidation we have seen here in BB6.

With those comments, I retract my train of argument. :o
  • Options
    donovan graciedonovan gracie Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Latios wrote: »
    Charley was arguementative, but not aggresive or intimidating. The Housemates got along with her and could have a laugh with her, but she argued alot. Alex? Intimidated everyone, delibaretly shit-stirred and made threatening remarks. Charley was sweet as pie compared to this evil troll.
    how selective is that memory of yours? this time last year those were the very words you ppl were using to describe charley

stop that